[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I saw Finn Balor, The Revival , Kurt Angle, Emma, Andrade"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault-22[1].jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-22[1].jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
>I saw Finn Balor, The Revival , Kurt Angle, Emma, Andrade" Cien" Almas and Shinsuke Nakamura enter the arena.raw
>SDL got Fucking TEN MEME
WHAT THE FUCK VINCE
>>
>>2474684
>Smackdown can built literal jobbers into stars
>Raw needs to replace the big name stars like a hemophiliac needing a transfusion
All NXT champs have gone to Raw, what did you expect any differently?
>>
>>2474684
tbf I'd rather Balor and Nakamura be contained on RAM with the rest of the shit
>>
>>2474684
Shinsuke's not getting called to Ram. They don't need a top star.
>>
Vince is going to turn RAW into Smark City where all the favorite indie shitters can be contained while simultaneously moving the good ones to Smackdown.
>>
>>2474730
For what purporse?
with that fucking booking is going to be wasted talent
>>
>>2474754
Because its good for business.
Vince doesn't want outsiders being in the main spotlight for long, he wants homegrown talents.
Making RAW full of indie guys will allow him to give them their own Main title (red belt that no one cares about) while allowing him to move the homegrown talent to Smackdown with the more prestigious title.
Smarks will still watch because their favorite indie guy is now on RAW, casuals will look at Smackdown for the draws. It basically pleases both sides of the fans.
>>
>>2474796
I asked this before, but I never got an answer
Who exactly is a homegrown talent nowadays, NXT or otherwise? Bray? Mojo? Alexa?
>>
>>2474811
Probably NXT first and the other territories they have partnerships with second.
>>
>>2474837
Also to add to this Vince is very fickle and hard to understand, but he also values loyalty which is why I think Miz is going to get a main title run later in the year.
That job to Cena was probably a deal with Vince.
>>
>>2474684
what are you talking about? when did andrade and nakamura show up
>>
>>2474854
Jobbing to Cena is expected with the proposal.
Now that BMJ is off diddling his dick, Miz is probably gonna go up the card, but Smackdown is once again left with like 4 faces
>>
>>2474858
Those stars are on the RAW arena right now
Tye is not there
>>
>>2474684
>no source
This just in! Meltzer reported OP is a faggot!
>>
>>2474879
>no source
https://imgur.com/gallery/LF0wG
this faggot confirm
>>
File: 1449903880499.png (20KB, 896x644px) Image search: [Google]
1449903880499.png
20KB, 896x644px
>>2474927
>Kane

is he gonna break the NAP to get revenge for his brother?
>>
File: 1487478116664.jpg (83KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487478116664.jpg
83KB, 960x960px
>>2474966
>is he gonna break the NAP to get revenge for his brother?
>>
File: 1440554986407.jpg (2MB, 3524x2824px) Image search: [Google]
1440554986407.jpg
2MB, 3524x2824px
>>2475230
>kane takes roman on a helicopter ride
>>
>Ten man

Literally the most over man on the roster and could actually play a finna role on SDL

Smack needs the tag teams more though, the division is dead
>>
>>2474684
This means nothing. Every Raw after Wrestlemania has the entire roster backstage.
>>
>>2475254
I hope so! I want AJ vs Seth on Madden already!
>>
>>2475254
Was gonna say, the whole company was in Orlando last night and they're running the same building tomorrow, everyone they employ is there tonight.
>>
>>2475248
WWE just needs to give everyone a meme chant gimmick.
>>
If Smack manages to keep AJ, it'll still be the better show. I have a feeling the draft is going to make both shows shit, though.
>>
>>2474796
So basically the opposite of what it is now? That makes no sense. Raw already has the "draws" and the attractions and all that bullshit, while Smack has more smark appeal. Casuals watch Raw and smarks watch Smack. Why would he change it up? Because of the belt?
>>
>>2474796
Except the biggest draw holds the red belt and the golden children (Rollins, Reigns) are on Raw.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.