[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /asp/. It's undeniable that they're gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

Alright, /asp/. It's undeniable that they're gonna fuck Nakamura up, but the question is HOW they're gonna do it. Predict how his debut goes down tonight.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>2474384
can it noodle head
>>
with the noodle heads running the show these days its hard to tell. maybe they'll make him a ninja
>>
Samoa joe is busy beating up rollins and Nakamura comes out of no where.
>>
>>2474394
fuck off you stupid mark
>>
>Le silly Japanese man

He will be paired with Golddust within 6 months.
If nothing else, I'm sure a mix of both of their themes would be the single greatest instrumental theme anyone has ever had.
>>
>>2474402
my names not mark
>>
>Brock Lesnar is in the ring
>Paul Heyman is going on about how Goldberg is a joke and Brock Lesnar conquered him and Brock Lesnar is the best wrestler in WWE, bar none and no one can challenge him
>Nakamura's theme starts playing, smarks lose their fucking shit
>The roof is blown wide open with them singing the theme and cheering him
>Nakamura grabs a microphone
>He tries speaking English
>Stutters, takes over 40 seconds to say "I am going to beat you" and even then it's barely comprehensible and up to interpretation
>WHAT!?
>WHAT!?
>WHAT!?
>Gets squashed at Payback
>Is jobbing to Strowman in two months
>>
Put him in the ring with Lesnar and hope he suffers a career ending injury.
>>
>>2474384
>tonight
But he's going to smack down
>>
>>2474384
Nakameme is going to Cuckdown live, where he belongs, the B show.
>>
>>2474415
raw after mania is a supershow
>>
I heard Yoshi tats is coming back soon so I think they'll make a great tag team
>>
>>2474415
I wish. He'd have a much bigger chance of success there and cooler match ups.
>>
>>2474409
please let this happen
>>
>>2474432
>nakamura vs mojo
>>
>>2474442
Is Nakamura HYPE
>>
Tranny gimmick
>>
They're gonna fuck him up but he's still gonna be a world champ, be it universal or wwe, within the year. They paid big bucks for him.
>>
>>2474404

As shitty ideas go, Bryan Alvarez's joke suggestion of Nakamura and Enzo teaming up sounded fun as fuck. Enzo has the mic ability, Shinsuke gets to stand on the apron for most of the match then make a hot tag and knee people to death. It'd be money.
>>
Is it too much too hope for Finn Balor VS Shinsuke Nakamura at Payback?
>>
>>2474504
>. Enzo has the mic ability
no?
>>
>>2474504
That's honestly not that bad an idea.
>>
>>2474512
Yeah, he does. That's literally all he has. He's terrible in the ring but real good with the mic.
>>
>>2474384
Squashed by reigns in under 2 minutes
>>
>>2474384
He's not debuting tonight. There's no room for him on a show that's going to be packed.
>>
naka noodle head meme
>>
>>2474560
[spoiler]People on twitter and leddit who are already at the arena spotted Finn and Nakamura entering it[/spoiler]
>>
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing. You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>2474630
you have to go back
>>
>>2474587
Then cuckdown is finished till the draft,besides AJ they have nothing of value.
>>
>>2474545
ZIP ZOP A DOO BAH SAWFT SAWFT HOW YOU DOIN BIX NOOD

Literally nigger tier on the mic
>>
>>2474384
He is going to RAW
HE IS FUCKED
>>
Nakameme + Braun Strowman to become the new Funkasaurus And Lord Tensai
>>
>>2474668
Throwing Nakamura into cuckdown would make him face AJ too early, thats at least a summerslam worthy match
>>
You can't fuck up autistic Jackie Chan. He's already a waste of a roster spot on nXt.
>>
>>2474780
Damn. That would suck and both deserve better but it'd also be entertaining and I kinda want this to happen
>>
File: greatjob.jpg (14KB, 316x314px) Image search: [Google]
greatjob.jpg
14KB, 316x314px
"Oohh ahhh I amm errr kinnnnn of stron stawwww"
"WHAT"
"puhreseeee"
"BORING BORING"
>>
Kek if he can't speak proper english the crowd is going to bury him and he'll never recover.
>>
>>2474587
>nakamura on RAW

god help him
>forced to do long promos
>ahh I am uhh nakamura shinsuke...here to...uhh beat uhh top guy an no wan get in way of goal
>OY NAKAMARA OI DUN SEE YEW GETTAN IN DA WAY A ME AN DA TILE
>Shiny Mcnamara vs Fella Lite at Payback
>>
>>2474384
There's literally no way Shinsuke will succeed on the main roster unless they keep him silent.

He has plenty of character in his body language, he doesn't need to promo, for the love of god don't let him talk. Maybe the rare occasional sentence in Japanese, but definitely not English.

>he'll cut a 20 minute long promo tonight in English
>>
Just give Shinsuke a 20 minute match and he'll get over.

He's fucking money.
>>
>>2474884
>YOU SSSSEEE, SSSSETH, IN DIS BEEZNESSSSSS
>>
Will fued immediately with KO on raw.
Gets murdered on the mic by based fatass.
Lose at payback.
Move on to feud with Sami Zayn where they trade wins with eachother and everyone loses interest.
Mid card hell from there.
>>
>>2475000
He's paid too well. They're gonna try to go for the championship at least once.
>>
>>2474384
Is he going to do that cringeful dancing with the violinists to the ring?
>>
>>2475062
No violists, but yes, Shinsuke Nakamura will continue to be Shinsuke Nakamura
>>
How funny will it be when he's sperging out to dead silence
>>
>>2475082
He's used to it in Japan.
>>
>>2474545
>same promo every fucking week
>good with they mic
>>
>>2474737
>the rock
>>
>>2474884
Why haven't they started doing this already? Speaks only in japanese for the most part except something super dumb like cursing in english to ensure the fuck you gets through.

Saves him from struggling with his accent.
>>
>>2474587
False
>>
>>2475112
Yeah. Problem? lmao faggot
>>
>>2475144
He'd still get showered with "WHAT?" chants.
>>
>>2475179
At this point I think he could figure out a way to work them.

Just look cartoonishly surprised at each one or something.
>>
>>2474587
That doesn't mean anything. Post Mania Raw always has everybody backstage whether they're used or not
>>
Have him feud with Senor Joe again.
>>
>>2475194
Vince works everyone like this. Pretty sure he was calling cross-brand back during the first split too on these kinds of nights just to cause speculation.
>>
He'll come out in the last segment after they tease it all night and then we'll have to wait a month for Nakamura to even have a match. Strowman then squashes him at Payback

It's revealed he gets injured at Payback and is out 6-8 months and then he'll re-debut next year in the Battle Royal and get eliminated in two minutes by surprise entrant Shaq.

He'll be drafted to Smackdown and get teamed with Itami and repackaged as a Sushi Chef, where he'll job to the Usos and serve out the remainder of his contract.
>>
>>2474545
all he does on the mic is get cheap pops. he's shit in the ring but he's not good on the mic.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.