[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Miz takes the Intercontinental Championship to it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Dean-Ambrose.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dean-Ambrose.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>Miz takes the Intercontinental Championship to it's highest prestige since God knows when
>Deannetty manages to relegate it to the pre-show

There is no more doubts, he is the confirmed WOAT.
>>
>>2473421

Dean is such a lazy, zero dimes motherfucker.

I bet even, if he was gone tomorrow, no indie promotion would want him. The only places he'd be able to go would be CZW and TNA.
>>
I'm trying to figure out the logic of this and I just can't. Are you saying that they booked Ambrose and the IC Title to do fuck all since he won it, then they put the match on the pre-show and thus, it's Ambrose's fault?
>>
>>2473477
It IS Ambrose's fault for being boring as fuck.
>>
>>2473501

So why would they give him the title in the 1st place?
>>
>>2473501
Apparently they don't think so, they put the title on him and had him retain it at Wrestlemania!

So I'm gonna just ask outright, what the fuck are you talking about, man.
>>
>>2473477
Of course it is Ambrose's fault. If he made people care about the title, WWE wouldn't make it the fucking pre-show.
>>
>>2473507
>>2473520
The writers are human, they make mistakes like everyone else. Corbin really should have won.
>>
>>2473421
If Miz is so great, then why did he lose at wrestlemania and Dean GOATbrose won?

BLFWTS
>>
>>2473531
>Corbin should have won at the very beginning of the feud when almost no time had been given to it on SmackDown.
You're saying some pretty stupid things right now.
>>
>>2473523
>YOU GOTTA GRAB THAT BRASS RING, DAMMIT
Vince, stop posting on /asp/ and go try to salvage the disaster you just left in Raw's main event.
>>
I think most people dislike Dean Ambrose because of the Tripfag who has now moved on to Roman Reigns
>>
>>2473421
>Miz takes the Intercontinental Championship to it's highest prestige since God knows when
All he did was cut a promo on Bryan.
>>
>>2473421
>miz worked marks that beating jobbers like ziggler and crews means something
>they blame Ambrose for the current booking
I didn't know there are people still thinking that pro wrestling is a shoot. Must be arabs.
>>
>>2475227
And it was AWESOME.
>>
>>2473565
most people dislike him because of the podcast and because of his marginal in-ring talents. Corbin brought out the best in him though and I hope he wins at Payback
>>
Why are Ambrose's moves so fucking shit
>weakly runs and jumps off second turnbuckle for speed
>suicide dive that has 70% chance to look like shit
>punch combination
>ropesline
>shitty future shock
the one unique and good move he has is that release suplex but he can only do it on cruserweights.
>>
>>2473421
>Miz gets good booking
>it does well
>Dean gets a scrap feud against fucking Borebin
>it does poorly

>this is the talent's fault

Lol?

>>2473501
>>2473523
>this literal dumb mark in 2017

??????????
>>
Name one memorable title defense match from The Miz
>>
>>2475367
vs ziggler
>>
File: Jobbler.jpg (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jobbler.jpg
74KB, 400x400px
>>2475389
>Jobbler
LOL. Remember Jobbler won and then lost two weeks later to Miz again?
>>
It was some pretty poor build with Corbin, but also some bad timing when he won it. He was part of the Royal Rumble with no feud in place and immediately put in the Elimination Chamber because Smackdown had almost no main event faces.

I expect him to drop it soon to Corbin, which I don't know why they didn't just do at Mania.
>>
>>2475412
sure that's true he had a shitty reign but you asked for a memorable title defense match and that was one
>>
The Miz's title reign was shit too
>>
File: TLC-12.gif (2MB, 316x159px) Image search: [Google]
TLC-12.gif
2MB, 316x159px
>>2475299
>This thing is alright.

But yeah, I agree. If he would give half a shit and hit his moves with intensity then everything would look much better.
>>
>>2475412
Remember how it was feud of the year, elevated the title even more, and actually got Ziggler over for the first time in years?
Just because Vince immediately buried Ziggles again like he always does doesn't mean Miz and Ziggler didn't tear the house down.
>>
>people still complaining about pre show matches
>>
>>2475310
Miz gave no fucks and buried the fuck out of Dbry so bad he ran away crying

While Dean Ambrose at the SCSA podcast:

>Dean: uhh uhh i heard you got a bum knee steve

>Steve: YEA I'LL STILL WHOOP YOUR ASS WITH ONE GOOD KNEE DEEP IN YOUR ASS

>Dean:......
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.