[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At the end of the night, Fans and attendees rushed the merchandise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: CRwDZJ8.jpg (157KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
CRwDZJ8.jpg
157KB, 1280x851px
>At the end of the night, Fans and attendees rushed the merchandise stalls in search of The Undertaker merchandise.

>It was funny because like everything, WWE was not prepared for this. They actually had an overstock of Roman Reigns merchandise but fans barely touched it as soon as they knew The Undertaker was retiring.

>Rewinding on the Network, you can see some fans rush the exits right after The Undertaker places his hat on the mat.

kek, vince is such a fucking retard.
>>
>>2473047
Finna get me a foam urn.
>>
File: carderandsherry.jpg (35KB, 396x500px) Image search: [Google]
carderandsherry.jpg
35KB, 396x500px
>>
I would unironically buy that Undertaker teddy-bear
>>
>>2473047
It's why everyone is upset. WM33 weekend should have been a celebration of the Undertaker
>>
>>2473047
>that $20 shirt with his face on it is now worth about $120, if not more
>>
>>2473112
Seriously, how can you not build this entire fucking weekend around "Undertaker's final match".

At this point, I hope after a few months, his hip feels better and he just decides "fuck it, I got one more." and goes to fight Cena next year just so they can fucking do this properly. If this is really how it goes out, what a goddamn fucking waste.
>>
>>2473047
I would ironically unironically wear that undertaker jacket.
>>
>>2473112
He's probably too modest for that.
>>
>>2473047
>there were people going into WM that didn't know it was Taker's last match
Come on, you don't have to be a smark to see that. We can't afford to be this naive.
>>
>>2473112

That's not his style and it never has been. This was a way more appropriate goodbye than a big elaborate Flair style sendoff would have been.
>>
>The colors of his merch

Holy fuck Based Undertaker is so finna A E S T H E T I C
>>
>Not letting fat fags scalp the shit out of your merch

>OH HES A RETARDRTVGFBSASbxdguichfuidnesfdfdf
>>
>>2473204
>Money is bad
>>
>>2473204
>Vince shouldn't want to sell merch

This board...
>>
File: 1491193448061.jpg (49KB, 743x555px) Image search: [Google]
1491193448061.jpg
49KB, 743x555px
>he stocked up on Big Dog merch

Vince really thought this would go over, didn't he?
>>
>>2473047
That hat isn't too bad.
>>
Under Taker and Kane will fight one more tag match with broken hardys
>>
>>2473132
>>2473143
It's not something they will advertise, but they still should have seen the rush of Taker merch demand coming
>>
>>2473235
big money meltzer really had me swerved saying they knew the reaction to roman and had a plan for it. where was the plan?
>>
>>2474623
Stacking Roman merch, apparently
It's a plan, just not the common sense one
>>
>>2474623
They thought Roman would get over the moment he hit Taker with the tombstone.
>>
>>2474680
In what mind does that makes sense?
>>
>>2474685
He beat and retired a legend
>>
File: Thisguy.png (206KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
Thisguy.png
206KB, 424x318px
>>2474685
>>
Stupid fat Americans and their t-shirts about their wizard midcarder
>>
>>2474718
>lunchbox luchador
just by your username I know you're 400+lbs
>>
>>2474623
I think they planned for the disrespectful angle. Roman completely fought like a heel (spit at taker, constantly rolled out of the ring, gave him a face shove at the end). Maybe they're going to have him be a dick.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.