[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his favourite match of the night was Jasethy ws. Gaytch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>his favourite match of the night was Jasethy ws. Gaytch

Wtf I hate Cuckculture now
>>
>>2472171
He is right,it was a very underated match.
Seth fans are also the most calm and chill.
>>
>>2472171
>now
>>
>>2472193
t. Colby Lopez
>>
>Watching cuckcture

Finna kys
>>
>>2472193
It was shit. It was also the 7th year in a row that the eternal B player has had the longest or second longest match on the card.
>>
>>2472171
>said that it was the best Wrestlemania in the past 15 years

What did he mean by this
>>
>>2472171
adam is so fucking contrarian he's probably an /asp/ poster

>>2472193
hello adam, I bet you can't remember a single spot from the match maybe besides steph through the table
>>
>>2472171
AJ/Shane and the tag title match killed it

>>2472193
It was awful
kys sethfag
>>
>>2472171
What an intellectual
Clearly that match was too intelligent for most fans to really understand what it was doing. For those of us that did see it though, man what a treat. 10/10 Mania there alone.
They put away the spotfests, shoved aside finisher spam and told a coherent in ring story in the span off half an hour. Wonderpul payoff to an excellent feud.
>>
>>2472252
It was a typical boring haitch match
>>
>>2472171
We were supposed to like it because
>muh leg
>such storytelling
>>
>>2472171
>someone had a different opinion than me about their subjective favorite match and isn't in the smarky hivemind.
>KEKKEKKEKKEK

4chan is aids.
>>
File: IMG_7234.gif (728KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7234.gif
728KB, 200x133px
>>2472299
Back you go fag
>>
>>2472215
It's as good as x-seven! We're not being bought out by WWE!
>>
Blampied lost right?

He has to become Plumpy right?

Best Adam won?
>>
>>2472171
It's pretty blatant that he has been wanting to suck Seth's cock for years to an unreasonable degree.
>>
>>2472370
Not for lack of trying. Pacitti was clearly sandbagging his picks, and WWE worked them for the second time that weekend.
>>
Recency bias. He was there live. He saw Taker retire. Of course he thinks it's the GOAT. Ask him again in 3 years.
>>
>>2472370
Pretty sure they picked the name "Plumpy" because it already sounded like "Blampied" so all the people that aren't "in" on the bet will just think he's using a phonetic spelling as a joke or something.
>>
File: 1479780564948.png (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479780564948.png
70KB, 1000x1000px
>>2472171
>calls them cuckculture
>still cares what they think
>>
>>2472171
>deanetty fan this butt hurt that the A+ player did well
Lel
>>
>>2472447
cringe
>>
>>2472171
I hate this smarmy faggot so much. I'd love to kick his pansy ass
>>
>>2472701
you couldn't beat up your own shadow ya dweeb
>>
Seth was good in it. Triple H was terrible and killed the entire mood of the arena.
>>
>>2472171
>Please don't bury my shitty company that my daddy bought for me, Mr The Haitch

Fucking kek.
>>
>>2472219
>AJ/Shane and the tag title match killed it
THIS.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.