[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Le get beat up entire match >Le win with le 3 moves with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: john-cenajpg.jpg (67KB, 620x697px) Image search: [Google]
john-cenajpg.jpg
67KB, 620x697px
>Le get beat up entire match
>Le win with le 3 moves with gf, exactly the same way as he did the last two times he wrestled

What the fuck guys? He's supposed to be Big Match John now! What the fuck happened?
>>
>>2471916
>why didn't he bother working a 4+star match against the Miz in an intergender with his girl the point of which was to propose at the end?
>>
He was working a nothing match against two nobodies that were merely there to hype up his wedding proposal.
>>
>>2471916
It felt like every match starting from Cena's proposal was running low on time so they were rushing as fuck
>>
>>2471929
Who used up too much time ?
>>
>>2471929
It went over an hour long so yeah. Don't know who went so over on their matches. And you k ow couldn't cut the half hour motorcycle entrance by haitch
>>
I like Cena but that match was absolute bullshit. Maryse didn't even get to wrestle despite being a wrestler before, Miz did everything and it ended before it even got going
>>
>>2471920
>>2471921
You'd think John would actually put in effort to make an entertaining fight to go with his big proposal night.

The Miz was right about him. Dude's a fucking sellout. He's doing the bare minimum work because he doesn't care about the WWE anymore.
>>
>>2471943
I don't know, which is why I only felt that way.
Could've gone without the concert and Haitch's entrances. Horse fight was stupid too.
Cena was selling like fuck only to revert to Super Cena the last second. Smack women should have been longer than it was really, given how many people were in that match.

>>2471947
Yeah that was stupid. It was what fucking 12 year olds consider "cool"
>>
>>2471916
next years main event should be roman reigns vs john cena
>>
The double Five Knuckle Shuffle was top-tier cringe
>>
>>2471979
>literally has great matches consistently for years
>phones it in for 1 (one) match that's midcard fluff to build to a proposal
>"He's a sellout doing bare minimum work"

You literally got worked by the Miz my dude.
>>
>>2471916

The match was more about Nikki than John.
>>
>>2472030
Let's not pretend Cena hasn't phoned in plenty of matches over the years.

There were no shortage of downright awful Cena PPV matches before MITB 2011
>>
>>2471916
This was the most half assed Cena match in years, he really wasn't into it at all. It reminded me of that Del Rio match where he dropped the US title. He puts no effort in when he's leaving for a bit.
>>
>>2472093
Corbin match on /Smack/ a few months back was just as lazy
>>
>>2472063
And lets not pretend that over the past couple years he's proven himself with plenty of great ones.
Saying he doesn't care because of one intergender fluff match is superfluous.
>>
>>2472030
He should have at least dominated Miz in the ring. His promos about being way out of Miz's league were great and believable, yet come Wrestlemania he gets absolutely wrecked and reduced to crawling to his girlfriend for dear life. It just fucking takes you out.
>>
>>2472119
>having "plenty" of "great" ones proves he didn't lazily phone in matches previously

Don't think you understand how reality works.
>>
>>2472138
>point
>
>
>
>your head

*whooooosh*
>>
>>2472150
Was your point buried under the absurd strawman?
>>
maybe he didnt want to risk getting injured for whatever he's doing next
>>
>>2472209
>if I keep saying "whoosh" I can pretend I made a point!
>>
>>2472225
>what's that above my head?
>>
>>2471916
He's not BIG MATCH JOHN anymore.

Now he's BIG MARRIAGE JOHN.
>>
>>2472240
Go on sport. Explain what your point is. Please enlighten me.
>>
>Go on sport

goat cringe
>>
>>2472209
>Didn't 'Carder originally want to go against him?
I don't remember reading anything on this, but at most (according to meltz and dirtsheet stuff) it was leading to a title vs career match between them. This speculation was prior to the royal rumble and then it was reported that cena vs taker didn't fit vinces "image" for wrestlemania.
>>
>>2472284
>cowardposting

I win.
>>
>miz works the entire match, getting the crowd into it completely on his own.
>Cena could have easily taken the pin and still proposed, and honestly that may have been even more sentimental.
>Cena throws out 2 pieces of offense and buries the most over guy on smackdown next to Styles
I just don't know who this was for.
>>
>Marrying a succubus

Start of a Cena heel turn mark my words
>>
>>2472353
>Cena heel turn
At this point a Roman heel turn is more likely to happen
>>
>>2472362
With Roman officially inheriting the face of the company status, I think Cena can do whatever the fuck he wants now.
>>
>>2472341
>I just don't know who this was for.
Are you dumb blud

It's literally for the Total Divas crowd. They literally played clips from the show and it was dramatised af. They've won their match and now they have heaps of material recorded for the next Season of total bellas
>>
>>2472341
Cena proposal is trending....on facebook. Nothing else from the event is

that speaks for itself
>>
@2472335
ya angered aint ya
>>
>>2472921
Kind of unfair, Cena is known on a whole different level compared to the rest of the WWE. Even the middle aged ladies from work are talking about it.
>>
>>2472921
Do you think it wouldn't be trending today if he lost, but still proposed?
>>
>>2473000
it would trend no matter if he won or lost. normies love cena
>>
>>2473025
That was my point. There was no need for Miz to lose this match. You could have put Miz over and still have Cena and Nikki get their Wrestlemania Moment (tm)

Miz losing just makes him a worse heel, because yeah, Cena crushed him and it wasn't even close. I don't think it's smart to do that to your top heel.
>>
>Cena advocated for them to get Bray over
>Couldn't be assed to do the same for Miz

Wtf I thought they were friends
>>
Miz is getting a main title push later this year you dumb smarks.
Thats why he's jobbing to Cena at mania.
>>
>>2471916
>Promo before wrestlemania argues against Miz's claim that he gets to book matches for himself.
>Grabs mic after match and basically states he planned doing something like this for Nikki since the last mania.
>>
>>2471916
Blow it out ya ear, noodle head
>>
>>2471916
Is this guy going to "fine speech" his priest on the wedding day?
>>
>>2472263
He never had a point. He purposefully kills discussion on this board because he prefers being alone and talking to himself like that old Buffy forum.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.