[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's next for this jobber? >lost to an exposed turnbuckle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sasha-banks-banner.jpg (78KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-banks-banner.jpg
78KB, 620x400px
What's next for this jobber?

>lost to an exposed turnbuckle that wasn't even exposed
>>
She's going to Smackdown

Bayley is Raw's babyface
>>
>>2470938
Have her turn heel on Bayley tonight and get a good reaction from the fans. Have a Bayley/Sasha feud where the title changes hands soon and Bayley wins it back at Summer Slam

Have another draft and SashA+ goes to SmA+ckdown
>>
>>2471043
I could see WWE making one of the women the first to win both the Raw and Smackdown women's title.

She's expressed interest in going to Smackdown in the past, so it would make sense for Sasha to be the first one to do it
>>
>>2470938
She's going to be the top heel on Raw and defeat Bayley at Summerslam to avenge her loss 2 years ago
>>
File: Pennywise.jpg (134KB, 1200x1128px) Image search: [Google]
Pennywise.jpg
134KB, 1200x1128px
I'm disappointed that her massive wig didn't fall off last night.
>>
>>2470938
If she didn't have a ten head, her weave would've cushioned the blow
>>
>>2470938
Tying me to her bed and showing me who's boss.
>>
File: image.jpg (263KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263KB, 600x455px
Her ring hear last night was just beautiful.
>>
>>2473020
Gear*
>>
>>2471062
they're going to have someone be the first to win both women's titles and make it a big deal, I think Sasha will probably be the one to do it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.