[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ironic meme posting aside, he can't wrestle, he can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

Ironic meme posting aside, he can't wrestle, he can't talk, and 10 years of Roman main events is going to be torture. Cena could at least cut hype promos and put on great matches. What have we done bros?
>>
>>2470149
>and 10 years of Roman main events
Is that really going to be the case with the ratings consistently dropping now?
>>
>>2470149
We have done nothing. This literally is not ours to own up to.
>>
>>2470155
Vince is senile and thinks Facebook likes are just as important as TV ratings nowadays.

Yet he's still a master conman and will probably renew a sweet TV deal through 2024.
>>
I don't even feel any type of way towards him or his push anymore. It feels surreal and bizarre. You can only ask yourself "why are they still doing this" so many times before you just stop caring. It was obvious Roman was going to beat Taker so Taker could retire but even when it happened I was just shaking my head.
>>
Wonder who they're planning to feed to Reigns next. Samoey Joey?
>>
I can't wait for you /wew/tist smarks to leave, you fucking ruin this board every time you appear. Even the tripfag circlejerking is better than you fags. At least they're true /asp/
>>
>>2470149
>he can't wrestle, he can't talk
Shoo shoo fatty from wew
>>
I'm honestly skipping every angle or match he is in.
I don't even care.

If he has a belt, that belt is gone for me.
If he is in a feud with someone, that someone is all of a sudden just boring as him.

If we don't count RR, last match I've seen with him is the Triple Threat of the Shield for the WWE Title.
>>
>>2470149
I just don't understand how they can see the crowd reaction and just keep going.

At least Cena had a period of time without the "Cena sucks" chants and they never had to mute the crowd when he won
>>
>>2470222
BASED BIG DOG WORKING THE SMARKS
>>
>Cena could at least put on great matches

Could he tho?

Could he really?

Before his US title reign in 2015 his good matches were few and far between. Whether he was capable or not, I don't know, but he certainly didn't try the vast majority of the time. His good matches were great, but his standard matches were "cena matches." Like what we saw with Miz tonight.
>>
>>2470149
Just do something else.

I just shitpost on the city bus and havent watched wrestling in over a year.
>>
>>2470265
Yeah, there's been a lot of revisionism when it comes to Cena. His decade of dominance was just as boring as Reigns is now.
>>
>>2470265

Against Angle, HHH, HBK, Punk, Edge, Jericho were all great matches.

The boring has always been all those filler feud against the "random monster of the month" or with Randy Orton involved.
>>
>>2470188
True /asp/ was when the /wwe/ shitposters like you stayed in one thread and actual alternative sports could be fucking discussed without being pushed off the board
>>
>>2470149
You're so right. Undertaker can't wrestle or talk and look what happened when the WWE tried to push him.

20 years from now the nostalgia nerds will be crying when the Roman Empire retires.
>>
>>2470303

Are you 16 or even less?
>>
>>2470157
Yeah, with the food network.

Tonight on RAM. Roman goes up against the top chef from Chopped in a no holds barred cook off!
>>
Why was his finisher him building momentum by running the ropes like four times? Looked fucking idiotic
>>
SUPERMAN PUNCH! SPEAR! SUPERMAN PUNCH! SPEAR!

Does Reigns know more than 2 moves? That shit was so cringe with Cole trying to sell Roman's horrible offense. Lesnar does the same thing sure but at least he's actually strong and looks legit. Big Dog can't even get carder up for the tombstone after trying twice. Shit was embarrassing to witness
>>
>>2470307
Jesus I forgot about this. Reigns has the cringiest moveset of all time
>>
>>2470309
>Does Reigns know more than 2 moves?
Shoo shoo fatty from wew
>>
>>2470305
The fact that know Undercarder never drew a dime and almost tanked the company with his cartoon antics and awful mic work says otherwise.
>>
He's literally not even bad there's just one massive circlejerk echo chamber of negative views about him. I bet if you watched him without hearing anyone elses opinions of him beforehand you wouldn't think k he was that bad.
>>
I'm still mostly fine with him because he lost clean to Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Finn Balor in this past year.

Cena was way more insufferable. I'm just bored and uninterested with Reigns, not actively angry.
>>
>>2470330

He can't fucking speak and he had the same face for everything
And when he tries to make a new one he looks cringe as fuck

That's it. That is nothing really more than this
>>
>>2470309
forgot the DRIVE BY retard baka

>>2470307
the equivalent of Goku screaming for 3 episodes desu

REIGNS IS POWERING UP
>>
File: john cena obtains the triforce.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
john cena obtains the triforce.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>2470283

Kind of making my point. I mean think about all the other wrestlers in the company besides the guys you named.
>>
This board is the best example how well the big dog works the smarks lmao
>>
>>2470504

> if you take out all this wrestlers he faced, he wasn't so great in ring

I'm honestly not sure what you mean here then. Also Kurt Angle if you don't count HBK, AJ, Samoa Joe, Lesnar or Stone Cold hasn't been so great.
>>
>yfw it's happening
>yfw the prodigal working of smarks at the hands of THE BIG DOG is happening
>>
>>2470518

I basically don't post in asp, just after RR and WM to see what 4chan thinks and since I have 4/5 posts in this topic I need to ask you

I really wanna know, is the Reigns works the smarks meme really that funny or somehow I don't get it wrestling anymore?
>>
God dammit this is like Trump all over again

Some 4channers are so many layers deep in irony that they're broken. Hey convinced themselves they like Reigns just because it's cool to hate on Reigns
>>
>>2470592
Based big dog working the smark into a mental meltdown
>>
>>2470518
>largest wrestling promotion in the world pushes a guy with no real talent other than his looks for years
>has him beat vastly more popular and more talented wrestlers continuously

"HEH all part of the plan to piss off the people that give us money"
>>
MOST WORKED THREAD
>>
Based big dog working the smarks
>>
It's not that he can't wrestle, because he can. He also definitely has the look, and I have no real issue with "superman" booking or the fact that he's Vince's guy. My only problem with Reigns is that he's just supremely boring, just completely dull.
>>
>>2470149
you still pay for the network and go to the shows and tune into raw
STOP IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT
IT'S BEEN 15 FUCKING YEARS OF CENA GETTING BOOED
HOW DO YOU IDIOTS NOT REALIZE BOOS AND CHANTS DONT DO ANYTHING
>>
>>2470149
You'll all love him in the end like you do Cena tbqh
>>
So what you do with Roman, turning heel would solve the problems?
>>
>>2470674
If he becomes a good wrestler, talker, and can actually look strong on his own. Then sure.
>>
>>2470669
Ratings show that people slowly but surely leaving though, the thing is, when a fan finally reaches that point where they will stop watching, you won't hear about it online.
>>
>>2470682
Cringe
BBD claims another one

>>2470684
based big dog draws the record revenue
>>
>>2470690
Nah man, the contract they have with the cable network draws the revenue, once they have to negotiate a new contract (in 2019 or 2020, I don't remember exactly) then we'll see how much the big dog actually draws.
>>
>>2470699
Cringing incredibly hard
>>
File: 1491034230987.gif (2MB, 480x202px) Image search: [Google]
1491034230987.gif
2MB, 480x202px
>"he cant talk!!!!!"

>but dont mind me while i kindly slurp the dicks of memesaro, kevin owens, finn baloring, seth rollins, and all the other charisma vacuums!
>>
>>2470750
charisma =/= being good on the mic

all those other guys have charisma and can wrestle
>>
>>2470188
>>2470297
Kek. 14 year old rasslin boi BTFO
>>
>>2470750
everyone of them has more charisma than roman except for finn balor
>>
>>2470765
>Finna Baloring
>Jasethy
>charisma

They're both blank voids.
>>
>>2470979
b4se.d..b1g.d0g..\/\/ork1n.g...da..sm4rkz
>>
Literally no one outside of Cena, Miz, Ambrose, Hunter, and Heyman can cut a good promo so fuck off Smark
>>
>>2470765
>Finn Balor
>Seth Rollins
>Whowens

>"""charisma"""

Lol
>>
>>2470306
>>2470157
You guys act like Raw still isn't the most watched show on cable.

And you will both be tuning in tonight.
>>
>>2471018
>Ambrose

Hi Jonathan!
>>
File: IMG_1344.jpg (87KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1344.jpg
87KB, 750x1334px
What are they talking about in this pre-WM picture?
>>
>>2471035
Who is the guy on the left?
>>
>>2471030
it's far from the most watched lol do you believe the attendance numbers wwe announces too?

FYI the arena they were in last night seats 63,000 before the giant set that eliminates 2 thousand seats

they announced it at 75+ thousand
>>
>>2471042
That's Roman & Taker chatting it up. No clue who the third man is. Maybe Perkins, maybe just some random ring builder.
>"BUT WHO IS THE THIRD MAN?!?"
>>
>>2471042
roman you idiot
>>
>So Rowman, you will spear me 4 times
>trust me it will get you over mmmrrhghghghgh
>>
>>2470592
>numale libcucks are the same people who hate reigns
it all finna makes sense now
>>
>>2471064
>tfw anti-smarks are the alt-right
>tfw Cuckculture are fake news CNN
>>
>>2471077
Who's the Hillary to BBD's Trump?
>>
>>2470321
>>2470303
Spot the underage faggot.
>>
>>2470149
Roman can talk just fine when he isn't forced to deliver cheesy pg scripted promos.
>>
so glad that UNDERBALLS finna got retired by the Based Humongous Canine
>>
>>2470149
>Ironic meme posting aside
There is your first mistake
>>
>>2470149
>Cena could at least cut hype promos and put on great matches.

For ten of his fifteen years in WWE John was shit at both, at this point in his career Roman is better than Cena was at the same point. Cena only got good after spending years working with and learning from people who were a lot better than him.

And it's not as if Roman doesn’t know he needs more work, he basically said so on talk is Jericho when he admitted that he wanted the Shield to stay together longer than they did so that they could flesh out their characters together.
>>
>>2471114
Spotted Mark Calloway
>>
Does normies (in terms of wrestling) still hate Cena?

I mean, sometimes the "JONH CENA SUCKS" chants feel like a meme, it feels like its at the same level as "YOU SUCK" chants to Angle. But last night the heat felt so real, people booing and dont giving a fuck about him asking Nikki to marry him. It made me doubt if people still hate Cena after all this years.
>>
>>2470330
This board only made me like him less, its truly his moveset for me and his soon to be lolsuoercena status
>>
Kek, this board is even worse than pol

No one cares anymore about Trump, no one cares anymore about Reigns.
Find something else to be autistic cause it's pretty boring read your topics
>>
>>2471030
Haven't watched raw since they moved to 3 hours lol
>>
>>2471357
Normies don't hate Cena since he became a part timer.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.