[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he have Xpac heat now? There's no way people will ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: romanetty.jpg (7KB, 292x172px) Image search: [Google]
romanetty.jpg
7KB, 292x172px
Does he have Xpac heat now? There's no way people will ever cheer for him again after retiring the most legendary wrestler of all time.
>>
He doesn't have any heat. he beat Taker and there was no reaction
>>
>>2470093
>most legendary wrestler of all time
Hi Mark!
>>
>>2470093
>Booed mercilessly
>RAW ratings drop when he's on
I'd say he's had it for a while.
>>
File: 1481523418852.png (111KB, 227x223px) Image search: [Google]
1481523418852.png
111KB, 227x223px
>>2470093
>implying fat neckbeard opinions matter
>>
Undertaker needed to fuck off. Getting worked over this match is sad.
>>
>>2470093
No. What Roman has isn't Xpac heat. This is a new kind of heat. Heat so intense you can see it far off into the future, unavoidable and fierce. Heat that carries with it a doom so certain you can't help but feel sorry for them, because no one deserves to be mistreated this badly. This is Roman heat.
>>
>>2470109
It really felt like Dunn muted the crowd for around 70-80% of the match.
>>
>>2470110
When it comes to the term "legendary wrestler", I dont really know too many names that would be above Undertaker.
>>
>>2470134
There are about two dozen I can think of, and one of them is El Dandy.

The Undertaker's legend is how terrible and overrated he is. He's in a tier with Bill Goldberg.
>>
File: 1489937974633.png (362KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1489937974633.png
362KB, 600x583px
>yfw he comes out tonight to an overwhelming pop
N-NO! HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OVER! WHY ISN'T MY SKINNY MIDGET SAMI IN HIS POSITION!!
>>
>>2470093
Almost tempted to tune in tonight, live, to see the boos in person before they're edited out in the network.

Almost.
>>
>>2470144
No. Only Austin and Hogan are more over than Taker.
>>
File: 1491105973487.jpg (10KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491105973487.jpg
10KB, 227x225px
>mfw Roman shows up tonight on Raw as the new Undertaker
>>
>>2470133
You can normally tell when they mute the crowd. Don't think they even bothered this time
>>
>>2470134
Stone Cold
The Rock
Hulk Hogan
Randy Savage
Andre the Giant
Bret Hart
Ric Flair
Bruno Sammartino
>>
>>2470127
Have sex
>>
>>2470127
This is true.
>>
>>2470147
>Roman coming out to a pop on the smarkiest show of the year
LAWL, Taker could have squashed Reigns in 20 seconds and he'd still get booed tonight
>>
>>2470179
>Bret Hart
>>
>>2470179
>Bret Hart

Ebin
>>
>>2470093
Old school wrestlers go out on their back and thats exactly what Mark said he'd do.
Roman wont be affected either way by this match.
>>
>this
>xpac heat

Do people still don't know what real xpac heat is?
>>
>>2470202
>Calling Carder by his real name but not Roman
Inconsistent
>>
>>2470196
>LAWL
cringe
>>
File: how it should've ended.jpg (417KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
how it should've ended.jpg
417KB, 1284x722px
>huge retirement ceremony after defeat
>undertaker comes back next year for revenge, because his name alone attached to wrestlemania makes $$$
>>
>>2470093

I doubt itm if they keep pushing him now and add that he retired taker, he is full blown heel then.

Isnt that what /asp/ wanted? Have him go full blown heel and maybe then later on back to babyface and the face of the company
>>
>>2470229
He's not going to be a heel. He's getting the Cena treatment to sell t-shirts to pajeeets and 5 year olds.
>>
>>2470171
More over than Macho Man? Nope.
More over than Bret and HBK when they are all actually big? NOPE.
More over than Warrior? Nope.
More over than the fucking Rock? Nope.
More over than crow Sting? Nope.
More over than CM Punk? Nope.
More over than the Outsiders? Nope.
More over than Ric Flair? Nope.
More over than Heel Piper? Nope.
More over than garbage ass Super PG Cena? Nope.
More over than Goldberg during his streak of beating Jerry Flynn and Henning over and over? Nope.
More over than RVD? Nope.
More over than Big Poppa Pump? Nope.
More over than WCW DDP? Nope.
More over than Kurt Angle? Nope.

So who does that leave that Undercarder was more over than? Kane? Sid Vicious? Big Show? Lex Lugar? Yeah, real good company. The dime repellent squad.
>>
>>2470093
>after retiring the most legendary wrestler of all time.

But he didn't retired El Hijo del Santo...
>>
>>2470287
Who?
>>
>>2470540
real wrestlers my man
>>
>>2470093
>Does he have Xpac heat now

He has had terminal Xpac heat for the last 3 years man
>>
>>2470093
X-Pac heat doesn't draw record revenue.

>>2470109
>>2470177
>note dead crowd for jasethy match
>"It was muted"
>crowd quiet in places for BBD
>"TH-THEY DIDN'T BOTHER, TIT WASN'T MUTED, AHHHHHHHHH"

BASED
BIG
DOG
WORKING
THE
SMARKS
>>
Smarks don't understand that Undercarder approved of him jobbing to Roman.

I'm sure Roman rejected the idea until he was persuaded by Undercarder and the very top brass.

Undercarder losing to Roman doesn't matter that much considering the streak is already gone, his legacy and his reputation is still intact and losing to the new face of the company is not going to diminish that.
>>
>>2470277
First of all. He's more over than half the people on the list.

Second of all, legendary doesn't necessarily mean over. He was with the same company for 25 years and always a top guy in terms of booking. The streak in and of stele was one of the most powerful kayfabe stories the WWE has ever had. Say what you want about his drawin power, but taker was definitely legendary.
>>
>>2470277
Undertaer is way more over than losers like DDP, Steiner and RVD. Are you even serious?

Undertaker is more over in WWE than Sting, Flair and Goldberg.

Undertaker is more over than CM Punk and Piper and Bret Hart, Hall and Nash,

Undertaker is equally as over as Angle and Macho ManBut in different ways. Some people will think Take is more over. Others won't.

Undertaker is less over than Rock, Austin, Cena and HBK.

Compared to most of them Taker wins with longevity and loses with part-timeyness. So YMMV
>>
>>2470578
Implying it's the guy that nobody likes who's drawing the record revenue

>Product is successful
>"Roman is drawing in record numbers"
>Roman kills ratings and gets unanimously booed
>"N-NOBODY CAN GET OVER! WRESTLING'S DEAD! MUH SMARKS AND MANLETS! REEEEE!"
>>
>>2470127
While Roman burns...
>>
>>2472290
Cringing very hard
>>
File: wcwnitro.png (338KB, 615x400px) Image search: [Google]
wcwnitro.png
338KB, 615x400px
>>2470093
why don't fans throw trash in the ring anymore like in based WCW?
>>
>>2472328
>"I don't have a counter to that, better say cringe. That'll show him."
>>
>>2472342
Because nowadays they eject you from the arena for doing that.
>>
>>2472349
Cringed @ this post
>>
>>2472359
Can't eject everyone in the front row if they're all doing it.
>>
>>2472359
i think they would've back then too, but some many people did it they'd lose half the fans sitting ringside if they actually ejected every offender.
>>
>>2472379
so many*
>>
>>2472371
They can ban you from future events
>>
>>2471017
please have sex
>>
File: Overcoming the odds.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Overcoming the odds.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
So explain me this.
Brock won the title, and will lose it to Roman in a year. He will barely do TV/PPVs, like he did in 2014/15, it's understandable. However, what the fuck Reign will do in the meantime? Win the tag team belts solo?
>>
>>2470587
Win/lose its the same thing. What matters is the way he does it just gets himself over and sucks all the attention to himself either way. Roman doesn't benefit at all because they put so much of an emphasis on making WM all about the Undertaker and they won't book him as anything other than the greatest face/legend/god of wrestling whatever.
>>
>>2472371
>implying there are actual wrestling fans in the front row at wrestlemania.
>>
>>2472487
>However, what the fuck Reign will do in the meantime?
Bury Balor, Nakamura, AJ, Joe, and Seth.
>>
>>2470093
this motherfucker has had x-pac heat since the 15' rumble
>>
>>2472316
brother nero fiddles
>>
>>2472359
>they eject you from the arena for doing that.
So, are you really afraid you might get kicked out at the end of the show?
>>
>>2470093
Taker wouldn't have agreed to go out on a win, he's well known to stick to old school traditions. This guy can at least use the heat and boos if booked properly, whereas Taker was already planning to retire, didn't have streak intact and achieved everything and more. A win would have done literally fuck all for him besides a short feel-good WM moment.
>>
>>2470093
he's had xpac heat for a good while

he's about to get go away heat soon
>>
>>2472487
Inherit the shovel from Cena and HHH
>>
>>2472387

If your show is so fucked that I'm at the point where I'd be throwing trash at the ring I doubt I'd be going to future events anyway.
>>
Was in the audience. He has no heat, he has nothing. They've waited too long to execute the heel turn (and still didn't last night) - it was dead silent when he won (it wasn't just Dunn muting the crowd). Literally silent. Nobody gave a shit.
>>
>>2472951
kicked out, banned for life, and possibly brought litigation against or arrested? not worth it.
>>
>>2473040
this is how it was watching it. nobody in the room said anything or even reacted. There was just blank looks and silence until the show went off. People can't even get angry about roman anymore. They just had to endure the horseshit no one wanted to see so that we could finally witness taker retire.
>>
>>2471017
The numbers say otherwise. Being the big dog in this neutered PG era that doesn't draw a dime is nothing compared to actual crowd reactions during the hottest eras in the sports entertainment. Underdrawer was a nobody during those eras. A fucking clown shoe. You're an idiot and he's as irrelevant as your opinion.
>>
>>2474061
>Underdrawer
>ME'd the lowest drawing Wrestlemanias of the 90s and 2010s
>when he was champ in 1997 the WWF was on the verge of bankruptcy
>killed king of the ring because of record low buyrates for the ppv
>did shitty numbers for his return on smackdown in 2010
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.