[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whos got worked by the based dog are you ready for his summerslam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: cf8[1].jpg (39KB, 496x492px) Image search: [Google]
cf8[1].jpg
39KB, 496x492px
whos got worked by the based dog

are you ready for his summerslam coronation? its inevitable no matter how much you boo, sit on your hands or post on the internet that its the character you hate, not the person
>>
>>2470013
Or I can do the thing WWE hates the most and turn off my TV and cancel my Network subscription.
>>
File: 1487784669130.png (160KB, 1928x1568px) Image search: [Google]
1487784669130.png
160KB, 1928x1568px
>>2470032
and yet you'll still watch on a stream, based big dog working this retarded smarklet into thinking he's making a difference
>>
File: 1486163308647.gif (1MB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1486163308647.gif
1MB, 150x150px
>>2470060
literally this, beta male smark replacing his already low testosterone with a wrestling addiction how PATHETIC
>>
>>2470060
I've cancelled it before. I only re-opened my Network subscription because of AJ Styles, Shinsuke and Balor. I'll do it again, you'll see.
>>
>>2470060
Nah I'll watch clips on YouTube and go about my life. I know I'm a nobody who can't make a difference, but I'm not gonna subject myself to garbage out of habit.
>>
>>2470128
righto, see you at RAW tomorrow
>>
>>2470013
>its the character you hate, not the person.
because it's shit, am i wrong?
>>
>>2470402
you're not wrong at all. but nothing is stopping babyface superman roman from dethroning brock at summerslam, barring vince's retirement/death
>>
>>2470425
im fine with wrestlers i hate beating other wrestlers i hate, especially part-timers. I just dont get why he has to be a face doing it.

desu, i dont understand what his character is supposed to be.

Is he about winning?
Is he dedicated to winning titles?
Is he about proving he's the strongest?

as far as i can tell, he's a literal jobber that wins. but he's not even shown to care about money.
>>
>>2470443
one vs all my yard bbgirl
>>
>>2470425
Fucking cringe
>>
>>2470459
that really doesn't come across with his moveset and in ring persona.

It seems like The Shield ended and nobody told him and he thinks if he keeps doing it his friends will comeback.
>>
>>2470076
>I-I-I'LL DO IT AGAIN, YOU'LL SEE

Based big dog working this smark into tears
>>
File: qugh1mjgbytx.jpg (54KB, 421x532px)
qugh1mjgbytx.jpg
54KB, 421x532px
>>2470076
>I'll do it again, you'll see
>>
>>2470542
he represents the audience

>have fun watching wrestling as a kid.
>refuse to grow up and stop
>friends drop away due to success/mental illness
>stick with it even though content gets noticeably worse
>"if i keep pretending things are ok, things will be ok"
>>
>>2470032
Like 2015 royal rumble?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.