[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking about Walemania: >So how are you Brian, how are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault(5).jpg (71KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault(5).jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Talking about Walemania:

>So how are you Brian, how are you doing? You should've - I would say you should've come, but I know you shouldn't have, but you still should've. I know that doesn't make sense but you got it.

wew lad
>>
I think he was hinting that Torrie WIlson wanted to fuck Alvarez at some point.
>>
>>2469657
>Y'know x 1000
>>
>>2469657
what happened with Mauro? he beat around the bush for 30 minutes

>>2469663
kek when did he say that?
>>
remember that time dave unironically ranted for like 15 minutes about how his abs looked better than john morrison
>>
>>2469896
He didn't want to make assumptions that JBL was responsible, but as it turns out after talking to guys behind the scenes that work there, the guy with the massive reputation for being a bully and all round cunt was actually responsible for being a massive cunt to someone the company knew was bipolar and suffered bad episodes of depression.

be a star

>>2470042
My favourite recent random tangent was
>so ddp is in the hall of fame and the
>so so is that all we are really going to say about ddp
>sososo look *insert 10 minute long recap of DDP's experience in WWE*
>>
>>2470057
>goes on huge rant about how DDP doesn't belong because his wwe career was shit and the company was complaining that DDP wasn't good
>"But the Rock n Roll Express had a short, bad run in WWE as well and they're in"
>Yeah that's true
>>
>>2469896
3/31 show.

Dave just goes off namedropping people 4:30 minutes in or some shit and Torrie was asking for Bryan apparently.
>>
here fags https://clyp.it/i0slnxyl
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.