[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rhyno and Slater lose tag titles for this feud >The Smackdown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>Rhyno and Slater lose tag titles for this feud
>The Smackdown tag division takes a backseat for this feud
>The Royal Rumble was for this feud
>Elimination Chamber was for this feud
>AJ Styles lost the WWE title for this feud
>John Cena lost the WWE title for this feud
>Bray pins Cena clean twice for this feud
>Bray pins AJ clean for this feud
>Orton pins AJ clean for this feud
>Luke Harper is buried for this feud
>The potential of Sister Abigail is wasted for this feud
>The Wyatt Family is destroyed again for this feud

And it all culminates in a shitty maggot finisher-spamfest that was the worst match of the night.

Bray loses again and Randy gains nothing in victory.
>>
That time Randy laid out and executed a seven month plan so he could RKO a dude.
>>
Besides all of that, Bray Wyatt and Randy fucking Orton are the two most recent WWE Champions. What the fuck is that company doing?
>>
>>2469569
Truly he is playing 4D Chess
>>
All that shit with the projections to end that way that was the fucking letdown of the show, I hope Smack delivers a better match
>>
So if Bray was just gonna get punked out again, why not just have Randy help him win at Elimination Chamber?

'Cause now him pinning Cena and AJ clean means, like, absolutely jack shit. And at least if Randy helped him with the title in the first place, his whole ridiculous plan would make sense. "I used Bray to win the Rumble, then helped him win the title so I could take it off him at WrestleMania."

As it is, that whole long-ass plan was just leading up to him giving Bray an RKO and pinning him. You could've done that shit six months ago, dude.
>>
>>2469592
The wwe championship doesnt matter at all. Thats what happens when they split up the shows everytime.
>>
>Rhyno and Slater
Deserved a Wrestlemania moment. And the Smackdown tag team belts would be in a better position if they still had them.
>>
>>2469567
Oh I forgot one

>Survivor Series was for this feud
>>
How did Randy know he was win the Rumble and Bray would be WWE Champion?

7D Monopoly...
>>
When you put it all in context like that it truly was one of the worst payoffs in wrestling history.
>>
>>2469946
Yeah. Really average match, generic Orton finish. No wonder they went with Huge Hound and Carder to main event.
>>
>>2469654
Yeah, it's become the new Big Gold from before the split ended
>>
>>2469567

So the fuck happened to Harper. It felt like he should have been in this match.

Harper really could have added to this and by the end we would either have him back with Bray or now a higher spot on the Smackdown card.
>>
>>2469659
The titles weren't even fucking defended at WM and both champions were in the ARGMBR. What a joke.
>>
>>2469633
Well said desu
>>
Wouldn't be surprised if they extended the feud a month or something
>>
>>2469654
>>2470086

I fucking hate this so much its literally the combind WWE and World Heavy Weight belt its the combined histories of both titles but they just make up a new fucking title and act like its more important.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.