[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that he's off NXT do we know when for sure my boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Shinsuke-Nakamura-PNG-Image[1].png (1MB, 730x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Shinsuke-Nakamura-PNG-Image[1].png
1MB, 730x1072px
So now that he's off NXT do we know when for sure my boy is making his big debut on the main card? I don't want to have to watch RAW and Smackdown waiting for him.
>>
He will be on Raw tonight
>>
>>2469211
He is going to smackdown
>>
I hope he and Asuka end up being stars in the WWE. Or else they get added to list of people with great themes that ended up not going anywhere.
>>
RAM has gotten every former NXT Champion.

Then again RAM also just got The Hardyz. So, I don't really know.

It's 50/50
>>
>>2469225

Honestly Roode is at that point too. He's so fucking over in NXT with that theme. His entrance to Takeover eclipsed every one at Mania. You gotta capitalize on that kinda star power and fan engagement the whole arena was singing along with him. His entrance felt very Ric Flair but with Stone Cold type music hype.
>>
>>2469200
>RAW take Joe,Hardyz, Nakamura
>SDL: AY LMAO
Bet SDL get big show or Mark Henry
>>
>>2469223
Lol keep dreaming. Triple H explictly stated he has a clear path to Raw. No mention of the B show

>>2469225
Nakamura might be. Asuka has no chance
>>
>>2469200

Raw is on TV in Japan, Smackdown isn't

Yeah, big fuckin mystery which brand he goes to
>>
>tfw the highest honor they'll ever give Shinsuke is US champ
>>
You'll see him Tuesday
>>
Nakamura v Orton sounds pretty good. But Orton has failed to deliver on big matches lately.
>>
>>2469485

Orton's a bore and as been ever since he became the Viper I'd rather not waste Nakamura on him desu.
>>
Man you guys saw that Roode v. Nakamura match on Takeover right?

Now that was a championship match. Both sides looked good nobody jobbing too hard to the other. It wasn't just finisher spam it was a wrestling clinic. The fans were super into it regularly chanting back and forth and interacting. It was long but it kept you hooked. It felt paced so well.

It's just crazy to me that the NXT Main Event can put on a match of this quality but every title match + Reigns + Taker all felt like rushed messes. It was more than just both guys being good wrestlers they also knew how to tell a story while they wrestled whereas so many of the Mania matches just felt like old hands running through the paces. Cena/Miz was the closest to feeling like they were also trying to tell a story in the ring as well as wrestle.
>>
>>2469485

>The Viper vs The Viber
>>
Best case scenario, he goes to Smackdown and is the champion within the year.

Worst case scenario, he goes to Raw and gets Jinder Mahal's spot.
>>
The question is if they're gonna give him a manager, have him be silent or if they're actually gonna try to get him to promo in English. If it's the later, he's dying a certain death.
>>
>>2469418
Apparently Vince paid a lot of money for him. I'm actually expecting him to be a world champion within the year.
>>
>>2469200
Nobody cares about no draw Nakagooka anymore. He has done the same match in big shows every time since his debut last year. And if it is regular NXT he just phones it in, just like he did in Japan.

He is nearly 40 and busted up already. The only thing he will main event is house shows vs Fandango
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.