[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hardyz returning >Shane McMahon >AJ Styles was actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: finn'sfamily.jpg (72KB, 480x597px) Image search: [Google]
finn'sfamily.jpg
72KB, 480x597px
>Hardyz returning
>Shane McMahon
>AJ Styles was actually part of WCW
>Goldberg/Lesnar
>Taker retiring

How does it feel to know that even in 2017, the best parts of wrestlemania and pro-wrestling, feature individuals from the Attitude Era?

It's gotta sting for most of you underage babbies and especially for Vince to realize that in over 20 years he still needs to rely on relics to keep his company relevant.
>>
>AJ Styles was actually part of WCW
Okay, that one's a reach.
>>
>>2469147
It really isn't. Not like AJ Styles is a young man.
>>
>>2469142
Not until shieldettys suffer terrible injuries
>>
>>2469151
He was on wcw tv for less than a month before they got bought out.
>>
This over reliance of old guys is why there are no new stars in the first place.

Jeez why can't these idiots get over when all we do is find some old timer and make anybody under 30 a jobber.
>>
File: okadadroppukicku.gif (2MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
okadadroppukicku.gif
2MB, 600x337px
Meanwhile, in the Far East, the top guy is 29 and over af.
>>
Except for the women matches every single match had at least one guy who was active in the Attitude Era.

Let that sink in
>>
>>2469183
God fucking damn it what a beautiful dropkick
>>
>>2469218
Wrong
Corbin vs Ambrose
Neville vs Aries
>>
>>2469345
>not knowing the difference between the pre and main show

Kys
>>
>>2469345
Didn't watch the pre-show lad.

And I was wrong cause Bray v.s Orton exists, but other than that...all the other male matches had an AE guy in it. Not a good look at all.
>>
>>2469142
Wrestlers got over back then because the promos weren't heavily scripted, they had a lot more freedom in the ring, and they didn't have to adhere to a PG rating. Maybe instead of bringing all the old people back, they should figure out how the old people became so popular to begin with and apply that to the new generation.
>>
>>2469368
watched the free show on USA. Was great. Don't have WWE Network and didnt watch everything go down hill. Was even better.
>>
>>2469386
This is partly because the WWE isn't the WWE any more. The Attitude era was focused on wrestling, now wrestling is out of style so they have the WWE network. Who the fuck wants to watch a cartoon about Rick Flair? Reality TV for ugly women? They're no longer a wrestling company, they just use wrestling as the background noise.
>>
>>2469142
>anything involving wwe
>best part of pro-wrestling
kek. even it's '''''''''''developmental''''''''' shits on it
>>
>>2469356
Oh look it's another retard trying to move goalposts in an argument
>>
>>2469471
>outlaw wrestling
Shiggy diggy
>>
>>2469447
>The Attitude era was focused on wrestling

Wrong. The Attitude Era was as sports entertainment-y as it gets. Funnily enough, Jerry Springer-tier storylines draw more than the bunch of vanilla indy spot monkeys they have today
>>
>>2469368
And John vs The Miz with backups. John debuted in like 2003, the attitude era was long over.
>>
>>2469507
You're taking what I'm said wrong. I didn't mean two sweaty men snuggling on a mat. I mean their central focus was RAW and Smackdown, the wrestling TV shows. Sure it's Jerry springer in the ring but the ring is where it's all happening. It's not some poorly animated cartoon.
>>
>>2469507
Only the main event scene was sports entertainment (and sports entertainment done well) All other facets, the wrestling was much better and wasn't populated with dinosaurs.

WCW got a bad reputation for doing what WWE is doing now(Relying on relics going over) and they paid for it.
>>
Did Kurt do anything
>>
>>2469666
They played his based theme
>>
>>2469824
>>2469666
70000 people chanted 'YOU SUCK' in unison at him.
>>
>>2469218
Orton and Wyatt didn't have an Attitude Era star
Orton debuted in Ruthless Aggression
>>
>>2469841
>1(one) match
>>
>>2469842
>>2469345
>>
>>2469841
They're a bunch of silver spooning legacies though.
>>
>>2469846
Makes sense too. Btw this mania lacked a lot of Rusev.
>>
>>2469862
he's injured
>>
Styles!!' Fuck you all
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.