[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man fucking poured his heart and soul into putting taker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 13

File: awqxmdmgq9py.jpg (47KB, 743x555px) Image search: [Google]
awqxmdmgq9py.jpg
47KB, 743x555px
This man fucking poured his heart and soul into putting taker through one final match. Takers body is litereally broken and he cannot fucking move yet he got him through it and made it respectable. You could tell he was clearly upset at the gravity of the whole thing.

Obese Redditors and braindead numales on twitter boo this shit out of this man not matter what he does. Yeah he won tonight but he's lost alot more big matches than you can count.

So we'll hate him becuase he can take it......
>>
>>2469089
>he got him through it and made it respectable.
Uh, nope.
>>
he was responsible for every botch and will keep getting booed until the end of time.
>>
>>2469089

We aren't booing Reigns. We're booing Vince for what he did with Reigns.

Reigns should he able to take it like a champ, anyway.
>>
>>2469097
>>2469100

b2leddit
>>
>>2469089
Both sucked since they both need actual good wrestlers to carry them.
>>
>>2469089
This match had the best storytelling of the entire card. Roman moved from being caught off-guard and in disbelief, to cocky, to almost mournful. And the Deadman went from proud to broken.

It was basically Roman putting Taker down Old Yeller style. Very emotional and impactful. But whatever, smarks gonna smark.
>>
>>2469127
b2wweindia
>>
File: U-WOT-M8.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
U-WOT-M8.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>lost alot more big matches
>>
>>2469089
I fucking hate those fucking obese no life having bipolar smark FAGS get all in their feeling when they don't get what they want
>>
>>2469089
>>2469127
Actually, Reddit has been somewhat forgiving of Roman over this. They still hate him, but most of them realize that Reigns worked his ass off and that Taker is just too old.

When Reddit is being more reasonable than your board, you're doing something wrong.
>>
Smarks are mad because they want WWE to be a pro wrestling promotion and not sports entertainment. The fact is that's not anymore and never will be. WWE caters to the casual audience and kids and will continue to do so. If you don't like it, just stop watching. You're never going to have the attitude era, or even the ruthless aggression era back. WWE is the Disney of fake fighting. Get over it and watch it for what it is, or go watch NJPW for pro wrestling. Or hell, go watch ROH or outlaw shit.
Stop being miserable because Vince chose hollywood money over rasslin. You knew this day was coming.
>>
>>2469193
But the attitude era and ruthless aggression had just as much, if not more "sports entertainment"
>>
>>2469193
This.
Smarks are the biggest retards, I swear. They still haven't realized that booing never stunted Cena because making noise still means interest is being generated. So they continue to do so when making zero noise or just avoiding the product altogether would actually be more effective in voicing their displeasure.
>>
>>2469193
But he isn't entertaining.
>>
>>2469205
Sensibilities change. The tone of the Ruthless Aggression and Attitude Eras does not align with the current zeitgeist.

And honestly, a lot of of WWE from those times were garbage. This more so applies to the Attitude Era, but go back and watch those Raws. The top of the card could have some entertaining shit, but the mid-to-lower card was hot trash--or at the very best, simply forgettable.
>>
>>2469193
How does this at all relate to people being mad about one match being shit? And one guy on the roster being shit?
>>
>>2469089
>So we'll hate him becuase he can take it......
I'm going to hate him for the same reason I hate Brock, and Goldberg.

2 fucking move "super stars" shouldn't be winning titles or main eventing.

samoan drop, super man punch, and spear is dog shit.

That's literally the only reason why I dislike him and his push.

Cena and Orton may be boring and stale but at least they can do more than 2-3 fucking moves.
>>
>>2469193
>Implying that Roman is hollywood money

He is literally the peak anti-draw.
>>
>>2469227
The amount of merch he moves would illustrate that a lot of folk simply disagree with you. But okay, if you're not entertained, stop watching. Seriously, the only thing that'll work is to stop watching and stop posting. Any buzz you generate will work against you.
>>
>>2469165

THIS

>>2469236

>roman is shit

Yeah totally. Someone like Jinder or Epico could totally have his matches.
>>
>>2469255
>stop watching
>ratings dropping by tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands every year
>>
>>2469242
He literally sells more merchandise than any other full-timer.
>>
>>2469255
>believing WWE stats
>counting poo in loos as people

wew
>>
>>2469255
K
>>
>>2469259
Epico is a better worker than Reigns.
>>
>>2469240
>kiddie doesn't remember Cena and Orton's 5 MOVES OF DOOM reign of terror from 2007-09

18+
>>
>>2469265
>>2469255

"WWE's doing great because of their social media numbers are through the roof and totally real."
>>
>>2469274
kek
>>
>>2469227
>>2469236
The kids love him. The marks like him. The pajeet marks jerk off to him. I've been to Raw and SD shows in Dallas. His shirts flew off the shelves with the same speed Cena armbands did, which is to say very fucking fast. Kids and their parents were lined up to the door to buy them. WWE will push him in Cena's spot for the next decade because he's a superhero to the kiddies and the marks, and WWE loves their money so much more than making smarks happy.
Vince knows you'll still watch, even if you're bitching. He knows about half of you will still pay for the network, even if you're pissed off. You're at the very bottom of his priority list.
I hate to say all this because I can't stand him, either. But I'm just about done with the WWE so I don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>2469261
And ratings are still dropping incredibly whenever he's on the show.

Weird. One stat is controlled by the WWE showing that Roman is doing well. Another stat is shown by a third party showing Roman objectively being a negative impact on the product.

Brilliant.
>>
>>2469255
>But okay, if you're not entertained, stop watching.
What the hell do you think has been happening the last four years.
>>
>>2469272
I do remember, and 5 moves is still more than Reigns has, so what's your point?
>>
>>2469260
Ratings are dropping across the board on all TV networks. The way people are consuming entertainment is changing. The fact is that they're still making money hand-over-fist and that the WWE Network has over 1.5 million monthly subscribers, a number that has only grown over time.
>>
>>2469268

Maybe when your virgin ass gets a clue you'll start to realize that being a worker means shit in WWE.

Case in point Enzo and Cass. Infact Roman is a fucking solid worker, not AJ Styles but he's consistent.

Infact go rewatch your attitude era darlings, majority of them wouldn't even get an NXT house show gig they work so shit. It's all about character, while Roman might not have what you want, plenty of people hate his ass and want their guy to beat him. That's why he's a top guy. You don't wnat to see your guy beat fucking Epico every week.

Get a clue.
>>
>>2469284
see
>>2469288
>>
>>2469288
Their profits have plateaued for a long while iirc.
>>
>>2469300
>>2469288

You can track ratings by specific segments in the show and it shows a massive decrease when Roman is on.

Point is moot. Also RAM has been decreasing exponentially faster than most other programming. I.e all other sports.
>>
>>2469288

When theres always 50 people per thread asking for a fucking stream and tons of websites dedicated to streaming of course TV is going to tank.

Most young adults who actually move out of the house have only the basic cable that you are forced to get with your Internet(it's like $5 saved otherwise). The rest stream sports and everything.

NFL, NBA, NHL, Auto Racing you name it have """"""""""""Ratings Issues""""""""""""" Which is why they factor in social media buzz so much now when they sell ads.
>>
Do Indians love him because they believe in kayfabe or because he looks like them?
>>
>>2469298
You implied Epico couldn't have his matches as if Reigns is doing some wild shit in the ring that nobody else could while Epico does a bunch of flippy shit that Reigns could never do. On my hands and knees pleadin with ya to have sex
>>
>>2469288
that is not a lot of subscribers at all, if they want to be claiming its a success then it should be doing 5-10 million AT LEAST.
>>
it was embarrassing to watch Roman during this
>>
>>2469318
>Implying their social media numbers are real

you haven't done marketing much apparently.

>Ratings issue

NFL, NBA, NHL's streaming services have also grown exponentially faster than the network. Only thing that helps out WWE is A: PPVs are technically cheaper. B: exclusive content.
>>
>>2469333
Indians love him because they're dirty fucking marks who set up rickety rings between the hovels of their feces-strewn streets and pretend to be Randy Orton and Dean Ambrose.
I'm not exaggerating.
>>
>>2469340
By what standard?
>>
>>2469089
People aren't booing him, they're booing the writers and the people that push him. If you notice people actually started cheering for John Cena when he was taken out of the main event for a long time.
>>
>>2469357
Look around, there's plenty of people shitting on Roman the person and not Roman the character.
>>
>>2469288
>The fact is that they're still making money hand-over-fist
Because of a guaranteed TV deal they signed in 2014 and the ratings have dropped every year since they signed it.

And Raw's ratings are decreasing faster than the rest of TV.

They're running people off, straight up. Try and hang an air freshener on that all you want, but it's the truth.
>>
>>2469354
by the standard of every other companies network or subscription service doing those numbers, many doing a lot more. 1 million is not shit for subscribers, they had to give the network away for free to bump the number up another million just to please investors
>>
I remember making a post a LONG time ago in one of those "who will retire him" threads about Taketty, where I said it would be Roman after he kicks out of the tombstone, the last ride, the chokeslam, and the gates of hell. Of course, I meant it as a joke, but I guess Vince didn't see it that way.
>>
>>2469337

>Flippy shit constitutes a good worker.

So by that logic there are backyard wrestlers better than than the bulk of the roster.

>>2469340

1.5million x 9.99

15mill x 12 months..... 180mill yearly JUST FROM THE NETWORK. Supposedly USA gives them 200 million for Raw. Probably less for SD.

I would say conservatively thats 4-500 million in broadcast revenue.

Considering """"""Real Sports"""""" Like Nascar get 500 million in TV rights I think WWE is doing ok.

>>2469371

Basically smarks here and on reddit makea a fantasy about Vince being gay for Roman and that its a huge conspiracy to bury other wrestlers.
>>
>>2469402
while that is not making them bankrupt or anything they could be doing so so much better
>>
>>2469399
Meme magic is real, Anon.
>>
>>2469402

How much better? They had their first PPV in China tonight.

Gook and Pajeet money is gonna help alot in the coming years.
>>
Reigns didn't kill him.

Good Job Reigns.
>>
I have accepted that WWE will do whatever it thinks is good for business. It will give to smarks here and there, but the majority of the programming will be for casual audiences. This is what Vince wants, it's what the board wants, it's what shareholders want.
The WWE makes tons of money off Roman and Cena and Ambrose, and your opinion of them doesn't matter a bit. That's the reality.

Just stop watching if you don't like it. I know it sucks. There's nothing else out there with this much production value, with theme songs as good as these, with pro video packages and PPV sets that explode with lights and pyro. It's shitty, but that's the reality. If you want good pro wrestling, go somewhere else. WWE is not going to change for the better (according to us). It will continue down this path, and only get worse.

And before you say "Well when Vince dies", no, nothing will change. Maybe Trips, as an ex wrestler, may make some different creative decisions, but he won't push Roman or Dean down. He will answer to the board and to the shareholders who want that mark money, and nothing will change.
>>
>Smark darling Balorina says on Jerigods podcast that Roman called the whole match when he came up to the main roster.
>It made the whole experience easier for him.
>Roman puts Finn over on night one.
>Smarks forget this just like taking a shower and having a clue.
>>
>>2469461
>makes tons of money off Roman

Ratings don't show it.
>>
>>2469402
You do know that the Network division isn't turning a profit right now, right?

Like, they literally said that in their conference call this year.
>>
>>2469461
Christ, please tell me you got this off reddit.
>>
>>2469089
Or because he's a talentless hack who got to where he was because he makes Vince's prehistoric dick hard.
>>
>>2469465
But anon, it's not that the smarks don't remember it. They do remember it. They just damage control by saying that 'Vince forced/bribed him to shill Roman'

But you have point. The fact of the matter is, practically every REAL WWE wrestler, who actually knows wrestling first hand, like Roman, and think he's actually good. Kurt, AJ (Styles), Stone Cold, Balor, Jericho etc all think and say that Roman is good.
>>
>>2469089
>but he's lost alot more big matches than you can count
Lost clean to Balor, lost clean to Seth. There, easy count of two.

It's great that he poured his shit all over the place, but the result being what it was only shows that he wasn't ready nor was the the one to get it done. Roman's barely starting to get good himself, forget carrying another wrestler that's too old to be in the ring.

There's no reason for Cena to not be the one who should've faced Taker since his experience in wrestling would've helped carry Taker better while his star power would've only made the match a larger draw.
>>
>>2469473
You're questioning a moron who actually believes 1.5 of the 1.5 million subscribers actually pay the fee and aren't free monthly subscribers.
>>
>>2469089
t. pajeet
>>
>>2469217

>making zero noise

Like the entirety of the WM main event.
>>
>>2469135
I actually agree, the entire thing was genuinely sad to watch. The botches just added to that. You could see taker was an old man in pain and needed to be put down. If they keep trying to push reigns as a face this whole match was a waste of storytelling, but if they turn him into a heel it could work.

Imagine him coming out tonight to address the match.

>"It wasn't easy on me, but I did what needed to be done. I put the big dog down. And whether you like it or not, I'm the only dog in town."
>>
File: believe that.jpg (21KB, 470x359px) Image search: [Google]
believe that.jpg
21KB, 470x359px
>>
Who had the brilliant idea of putting 2 guys that need to be carried into a good match together for a wrestlemania?
>>
File: 1485750821045.png (527KB, 678x417px) Image search: [Google]
1485750821045.png
527KB, 678x417px
>yfw when he beats Brock by charging is spear by bouncing off the ropes 5 times
>>
>>2469217
Why do you think they're such a big part of the current audience? Everyone else stopped watching. The people saying they'll stop watching are the same Stamford Wives (or whatever) who will accept everything from WWE now as long as the little guy gets to have near-falls. They'll say they learned their lesson and don't want the supercenetty travesty to happen again. But that's a lie.

Simply put, after years the fans have been brainwashed by numale propaganda. Thankfully there was some 'reeducation' this WM.
>>
>>2469688

see

>>2469465
>>
>>2469089
Based Roman
>>
>>2469734
>Balorina
Yeah the potato cunt went far didn't he, based Roman.
>>
>>2469193
You fucking retard
CASUALS
ARE
GONE
>>
File: IMG_0823.gif (510KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0823.gif
510KB, 480x228px
Marks actually believing he's retired

>Will have his surgery
>Get back in the gym
>Royal Rumble 2018
>Taker eliminates big dog
>Taker wins rumble
>Wrestlemania 34 Taker will be in slightly better shape and be able to move

Although I will laugh if that pathetic shit was his retirement match.
>>
>>2469800

He'll lose at WM34 though
>>
>>2469193
This is the most sensible response ITT. I stopped watching RAW and Smackdown weekly cause I realized I'll never get back what I want this industry to look like. The people who do watch this stuff weekly to some level clearly enjoy it, that's why there are people saying that WM 33 was a 9/10 when it was just barely above average if average at all.

Watching PPVs or NXT:Takeover is the closest thing you'll get to actual matches when WWE is concerned.
>>
>>2469682
That guy was a real American.
>>
File: 6709780978.jpg (8KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
6709780978.jpg
8KB, 233x217px
>>2469682

I laughed more than I should have
>>
>>2469800
He needs hip replacement, he won't get medical clearance to wrestle on a fake hip for legit business/insurance/liability reasons. Dudes done and frankly he needs to be.
>>
>>2469465
It's hilarious that smarks ignore that since Roman has beat Undertaker, Balorina and Jasethy also beat him by proxy since they're the only ones who were never pinned clean by Roman.
>>
>>2469800
>I don't know how hip replacement surgeries work

It's more believable that he'll pester John Cena out of nowhere in 2018 so he'll have his actual retirement match in Louisiana.
>>
>>2469828
He has been done for about 5 years now, that's why him retiring tonight didn't really hit me all that hard. He's been showing up once a year for a paycheck when he really shouldn't have been.

Bad case of not knowing when to hang it up until you don't have a choice.

Stone Cold still had the best retirement match.
>>
>>2469836
DESU I was just hoping he didnt die in the ring. He hasn't looked right for awhile.
>>
>>2469089

I was thinking about visiting India some day, where is a good place to go? Is there anywhere where toilets are normal? I'd like that.
>>
>>2469089
that match was shit
>>
>>2469089
Fucking cringe
>>
no matter your opinion on the match, your heart definitely sunk when they botched the reverse tombstone.

i honestly felt like fucking shit in that moment i nearly turned it off
>>
File: Ezekiel feels.png (14KB, 529x79px) Image search: [Google]
Ezekiel feels.png
14KB, 529x79px
>>2469089
>So we'll hate him becuase he can take it

;_________;
>>
>>2469234
>The top of the card could have some entertaining shit, but the mid-to-lower card was hot trash--or at the very best, simply forgettable.
Yeah no. I'll take the likes of Steve Blackman, Al Snow, Crash and his 24/7 title, Test, Albert, Tajiri and the rest of the Attitude era midcard over fucknuckles like Mojo Rawley, the Usos or Apollo Crews any day of the week.
>>
>>2469298
>It's all about character
Roman has none of that either. People hate him for what he is; yet another Anoai who got his place through family connections, without any of the skill, personality or even desire to be a wrestler.
>>
>>2469255
>>2469255
He doesn't move much merch. None of the full timers do. There isn't a single full time draw in the entire company (though maybe the Hardy Boys will change that)

John Cena is literally the only real draw they have.
>>
>>2469940
>yet another Anoai who got his place through family connections, without any of the skill, personality or even desire to be a wrestler.

People like you who say trash like this are so pathetic.
>>
File: 1490825894838.gif (1MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490825894838.gif
1MB, 540x300px
>>2469089
>being this Omega level cuck defending a guy who got a WM main event paycheck
He got booed by the people that actually pay for the seats. If you want to support him that much, then go to raw tapings and ppv. Until then, keep crying that smarks ruin your viewing pleasure.
>>
>>2469947
Should clarify: without any of the skill, personality or desire THAT THE OTHERS HAVE.

Rocky, Rikishi, shit even the Usos aren't as technically unsound, aren't as awkward, and actually try to put on a show in the ring. And what's worse is that it's getting to him, and it's making him even more sloppy, even more awkward, tries even less. Something has to change or Roman's going to keep going downhill.
>>
>>2469976
So in your dumb opinion, only the Anoai family got connections into the WWE? Do you realize that a good chunk of the talent there has family connections in the business?

You may not like Roman, but he has produced a whole slew of solid/great matches that you all love to push to the side or blatantly forget about cause your hate boner for him is strong beyond belief.

>something has to change or Roman's going to keep going downhill.
Or you become an adult and finally realize that he's not the one who makes decisions on how he is booked.
>>
>>2469941
He's #2 behind Cena, is he not?
>>
>>2469836
Agreed, should've hung it up after losing to brock
>>
>>2469976
But that's wrong.

Reigns could put on a 7 star technical fucking masterpiece of a show against AJ styles in a 2-hour long iron man match and the 35 year old manchildren in the audience would still boo the fuck out of him.
>>
>>2469990
>>2469990
I don't really hate him, though. At this point I feel sorry for him. Tonight's practically sealed his fate, it's only going to get worse for him. The guy who books him is absolutely shitting the bed, and I think it might legit be starting to affect Roman as a performer.
>>
>>2470008
Yes, because AJ is a bigger face than Roman and you just proved that you're mad because you have no idea about the psychology involved, which is exactly what peoples point is.
>>
File: somoa joe.png (376KB, 630x581px) Image search: [Google]
somoa joe.png
376KB, 630x581px
>>2469976
WHOEVER TYPES IN CAPS MORE IS RIGHT
>>
>>2470035
>four words
>he's correcting himself
pipe down faggot
>>
>>2470033
>AJ is a bigger face than Roman
Not him but you realize you're proving him right don't you?

There's nothing Roman could possibly do in his power, cause there will always be a bigger face than him. Whoever he wrestles will always be more popular with smarks and they'll cheer that guy over him because they have an eternal grudge against him.

I can understand why Vince is so stubborn, he let smarks get what they want at WM 30 when he made the main event a triple threat with Daniel Bryan, but then it set a precedent of where the crowd now feels they have the power to get what they want when they want, and Vince is using Roman to show guys like you that he's the one booking the show, not you, and as a result of this you're retaliating by booing Roman needlessly. It's like two children fighting each other and you're both too stubborn to know when to quit. I guess Vince is winning this fight cause you still haven't stopped watching.
>>
>>2470033
You never mentioned psychology. You said he didn't have the desire to wrestle that le meme dance/Austin murderer did. I said even IF he did, you'd still boo him. Doesn't matter if Reigns/Taker had been as charged as Michaels/Flair, he'd STILL be booed out of the building by the 5,000 or so grown men wearing Bayley and Alexa Bliss shirts in the audience.
>>
>>2470048
>>2470050
You two do realise you're talking to different people, yeah?
>>
>>2470048
>you still haven't stopped watching
I have now
>>
File: 1486102045638.png (6KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1486102045638.png
6KB, 420x420px
Based big dawg, living in smarks heads rent free
>>
>>2470075
>I root for a guy because he pisses other people off, and ignore how boring he is
>>
>>2470084
>not being part of the anti smark revolution

I want woo to leave
>>
>>2470102
How about liking wrestling because of the actual wrestling, and not because of the psychology of why others root for things? Its like you only come on here out of spite
>>
File: 1459671763002.jpg (9KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459671763002.jpg
9KB, 180x200px
>>2470126
RENT
F
R
E
E
>>
I can't believe what I was watching, how can people can be so mean to someone pouring his heart and blood in what his doing, my wife's son was crying the entire match, then he said to me with his face covered in tears

>Why are people booing the Big Dog?

I can't give him a straight answer, I got muted, I mean how can you respond to that question of a 7 years old kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 360x360px
>>2470126
>psychology of why others root for things
>>
>>2470102
> Muh sekret club.

dont act like this place is better than wooo, this place is a shithole
>>
>>2469089
the match sucked though lmao
>>
>>2470244
>>muh sekrit club
way to give yourself away wewtist
>>
>>2470253
spotted the newfag
>>
>>2470261
spotted the wewtist
shoo shoo fatty from wew
>>
>>2470268
stop embarrassing yourself Muhammad
>>
>>2470271
shoo shoo fatty from wooo
outlaws are shit and gooks are too
>>
Watching them retire undertaker in an absolutely atrocious match. That sucks. They did it to push a wrestler who just doesn't go over well with fans. That's even worse

"How do we do it"
"Use your only two moves Roman, just use them a lot"

I'm done watching. I cancelled my subscription. They clearly don't understand their audience
>>
File: download.gif (3MB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
3MB, 200x175px
>is supposed to be THE BIG DOG CLAIMING HIS YARD
>is instead crying backstage

Well, what is it WWE? What is Roman? What's his defining character?
>>
>>2470346
The lone member of the Shield. He must walk the Earth alone, in search of redemption and to take what is rightfully his from those who wish to enter HIS YARD. Justice is served, one spear and super man punch at a time.
>>
>>2469800

My dad got hip replacement surgery due to serving and now he can't lift anything up over 50 pounds in danger of hurting himself again. They're not some magical "I'm better now", it's something you need to live with.
>>
>>2469089
Enough with the mark and smark bullshit. The fact of the matter is that Roman should have never been the guy to retire Taker. He didn't deserve to do the honor. It wasn't because he isn't the best technical wrestler out there or because he's wooden as hell on the mic, but because of common sense. You had by MAJORITY one of the most beloved wrestlers finally calling it quits and for his final opponent the most disliked/controversial wrestler in recent memory beat him in his retirement match. You just made said wrestler public enemy number one throughout the mark-smark spectrum, and casuals are stupid as all hell so they'll jump on the bandwagon and start egging on Roman too. There were many ways to that could have been done to make them look good like Taker pins Roman then out of respect for giving him a hell of a match on his way out Taker takes his MMA gloves and gives it to Roman as a simple passing of the torch. Roman uses it from here on out. There. Smarks would have not like it, but the marks and casuals would have understood and started to slowly rally and applaud behind him Cena style. Or if they were so hell-bent on having Taker eat the pin the old-fashioned way then they should have made Roman turn heel and pin him then ride the wave of hate until it died down like what Lesnar did. While that's happening they could have rebuild Roman as a legit killer that could actually give Lesnar a run for this money. Then somewhere down the line turn him a tweener. There were so many ways that could have been done to make Roman and Taker look good, but instead they made Taker look like a loser on his way out while Roman will be booed even harder to the point that muting the crowd will not work. The whole thing should have benefited both wrestlers, but instead it made them look worse. Taker's career will overshadow this and recover, but will Roman's? I'll probably be attacked for this but fuck it had to said. Taker and Roman deserved better than this booking.
>>
>>2469947
>muh racism
Kill yourself
>>
>>2469089
>lets defend this fagot that doesn't even try because i am a contrarian pajeet xD
Fuck off i am glad the faggot cried , is not going to be any better today. Can't wait for the Mute Reings segment.
>>
>>2471056
the point was nepotism, you dense faggot
>>
>>2469286
I bet you're a fat loser
>>
>>2469089
You had me until
>and made it respectable.
No he fucking didn't. He isn't good enough to carry Undertaker, and WWE were irresponsible to pair them up especially for Undertaker's last match. He was upset because the match was a disaster and an embarrassment, not because people were booing him.

The disrespectful ones are WWE for having Undertaker job to Reigns instead of somebody who can carry him to a decent match, and for fucking muting the crowd when they cheered for Undertaker.
>>
>>2470367
Very good Pajeet
>>
>>2469165
you don't belong here
fuck off
>>
>>2469673
The crowd must have got muted by the production team, most people were booing the shit out of roman and cheering taker.
>>
>>2469089
I would be upset too if I realize I will never get majority crowd respect unless my writers have the wit to convert me into a top heel on the next night (and they probably wont)

It's not Samoan Lex Luger rather then Vinces shitty oblivious booking of him, do you think its only "le fat smarks" who hate him?

Cena didnt require the WWE to mute the crowd, edit signs, and manipulate footage in order to convey that "LOOK AT ALL THOSE POPS BIG DAWG HAS" The only people on social media ive seen defend Reigns are dumb minorities from third world shitholes (mostly India) I wouldnt be surprised if Vince had his own Shareblue tier org who shill for Roman here.

Vince shouldnt have allowed Taker to wrestle after the streak broke, instead of shitting on his legacy pitting his frail decrepit body in that match just to shove Samoan Lex

>>2469193
Havent paid the WWE a dime since buying Legends Of Wrestlemania for the PS3 5 years ago
>>
>>2471522
>le samoan lex
cringe
>le shareblue
smarks are the whiney libcuck equivalents here
>>
>>2471532
Maybe Rocky Miavia would be a better comparison, too bad Lex doesnt have the mic skills to become "The Rock"
>>
>le smark meme
Is everyone in every arena a smark? Why does he get booed everywhere by everyone except India lmao. Also every single person who uses a forum to discuss wrestling and knows it isnt a real fight like UFC is by definition, a Smark. So you're all retarded, thanks.
>>
I didint even hate him when he won the RUmble, I didint hate him on that first Mania Main Event. He wasnt my favorite, I knew he was going to be push down our throats, but still didnt hate him. I honestly tough he would got better...BUT HE DIDINT.

He is even worse every single day in the mic, every week Im more convinced that he doesnt have charisma at all. But probably what I hate the most about him is that its pretyt obvious his lack of passion for wrestling.

You can always watch Cena, Rollins, Owens, Dean, Cesaro, even The Miz..almost everyone on the roster on the video packages about old eras, or old wrestlers, or talking about Monday Night Wars. Talking about how they used to watch wrestling and how they dreamed about being there. Talking about what memories they have about wreslting when they were kids.

Roman NEVER does any of those. NEVER. He is never on the video packages, he doesnt have this "24: Roman" or "My son is a WWE Supérstar" nothing, and that makes pretty obvious he is there just because someone thinks he is good looking and they can relate him somehow to The Rock. He does not deserve it, and he does nothing to improve either.
>>
>>2469193
There's no such thing as casual wrestling fans anymore. Also, there's no evidence to support this idea that children can only be entertained by one dimensional characters and basic, stripped down matches. Show any kid Omega/Okada or some other match critically acclaimed by smarks and I guarantee that kid will be entertained as hell.
>>
"Wah, feel bad for the millionaire who got paid to put on a shit main event twice in a row at the biggest wrestling show of the year because people say mean things about him."
>>
>>2469135
>>2469677
I agree but it should have been Cena, not Roman.
>>
It's just a shame that it's already very likely know what's going to happen. Roman will go again to main event a 4th Wrestlemania in a row against the only other man to beat Taker there.

And win.
>>
>>2471607
Lol surely you don't believe this. A kid would find way more entertainment from say a Young Bucks match than the 49 minute spectacle
>>
>>2469259
They couldn't have his matches exactly, because they're booked like different types of wrestlers. Any other powerhouse could totally have his matches. Corbin, Strowman, Big Cass, Owens, Rusev, Sheamus, Samoa Joe, even Titus O'Neil could put on the same matches if they were booked like he is.
>>
>>2471628
Up to about 2 or 3 years ago, sure. Roman became the new Cena though.
>>
>>2469100
Explain why it was his fault Taker could not lift him for the last ride.
>>
>>2471600
cringe
>>
>>2471791
But Cena, as disliked as he is by a large proportion of the fans, is still able to connect with them, garner sympathy from those who dislike him at times and most importantly get them invested in the story. Roman, even though I think he's pretty good in the ring, can't do that stuff and it showed.
>>
>>2469806

>nxt is the closest thing to actual matches in wwe.

How obese are you?
>>
>>2469100
>Reigns rarely botches
>his match with Taker had loads
Curious
>>
Reigns' ONLY fucking hope is a heel turn. He doesn't have a prayer as a face until he gets a good long streak behind him. Leave him be as a monster heel for a while, let him topple brock, and just let him sit at the top of the ladder for a while being a dick and making everyone hate him (intentionally this time). At least a year of heel.

Vince is doing with Reigns what he did to The Rock when he had his debut and pushing a face who hasn't earned what's being given to him.
>>
>>2471056
I said nothing about racism you double digit IQ muppet.
>>
>>2469100
>Taker can't do a last ride cause he's old and past it
>Roman botched everything xD

You smarks are beyond redemption.
>>
>>2472525
He literally botched the first move of his match at last year's Mania
>>
>>2472629
Reigns will never EVER be cheered for the rest of his career.

You don't retire one of the most beloved wrestlers of all time and expect to get cheers.
>>
Why is he crying? Is it because he knows that this was Taker's last match and it fucking sucked? Or is he just emotional in general?
>>
>>2472698
People stopped caring about carder after Brock broke his streak
>>
>>2469089
>becuase he can take it......

lol he's literally been mentally checked out for almost a year now, he doesn't even try anymore, it's awful.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.