[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate the Reigns/Taker match if: >Roman comes out tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: reigns-mic.jpg (136KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
reigns-mic.jpg
136KB, 1284x722px
Rate the Reigns/Taker match if:
>Roman comes out tomorrow and cuts a FUCK YOU PEOPLE AND FUCK YOU DEADMAN promo
>Roman comes out tomorrow and cuts an I RESPECT YOU DEADMAN promo
>>
Roman won't come out tomorrow

If he does whatever he says is nil and the WWE fucked up again
>>
>>2468405
he wont cuss. wwe is PG and is a show intended for children.
>>
8/10
4/10 no one can carry taker roman tried.
>>
>>2468405
if he was going to cut a fuck you promo he should have just blasted Taker with chairshots for 10 minutes like it was WM17
>>
>>2468405
Shoulda done it an hour ago

>Roman comes out tomorrow and cuts an I RESPECT YOU DEADMAN promo
He will get booed so bad the crowd might just start walking out
>>
>>2468405

>Roman comes out in Taker's gear
>He's the new Deadman

It'd be so fucking stupid but I'd rather they do something out of left field than continue to push what he is now.
>>
>>2468441
Be pretty fucking hard to be the new Deadman when it's literally impossible for you to get someone up for a Tombstone.
>>
>>2468405
He will get booed twice as hard no matter what he says.
>>
>>2468423
Cena and Miz completely debunks this.
>>
>>2468727
Cena and Miz can talk though
>>
>>2468438
That was already done with Bret Hart and Mr. McMahon.
>>
>>2468405
They're not going to use this for a heel turn. That became impossible when they made it no dq. He's gonna get booed hard.
>>
You can't keep him the same after this. He retired a legend, there's no more "overcome the odds" Roman, it wasn't believable before, but now you can never say that again.
>>
"It's not his yard
It's not your yard
It's MY YARD"
>booooooooooooooooooo
>>
*looks at hard camera*
"Its my yard now"
a bone is lowered down like Mr.Kennedy's mic
*Roman proceeds to take the bone and open up the canvas and bury it*
*GONG*
Carder comes out
"Roman you truly are the big dog now OOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"
*Carder shakes his hand as a sign of respect*
*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
>>
>>2468741
fine, have him just mercilessly beat down taker, and start doing shit like lifting him up so he can keep smacking him around, let Roman steal the Last Ride (to give him a new finisher), and have taker ko'd on the floor with Roman just standing over him for the pin.
>>
>>2468652
Why would anyone boo? He finally free up a spot on the Wrestlemania card for an actual important, good match. Something Undercarder hasn't been able to do without causing serious pain and injury to his oppponent for his entire career. We should all rejoice we never have to waste time seeing one of his shitty accidental streak matches again. Thank you Roman
>>
Not a fan of his, but would have popped if he went back in the ring after Taker left to stomp on his hat and jacket.
>>
I will rate it 8 out of 8 if he comes out dressed like and IS militant and beheads Vince
>>
>>2468441
This might be the only way to do it now
>>
>>2468423
John Cena called Miz a pussy on smackdown not even a week ago.
>>
>>2468405

Only way it makes sense

>>2468439
>Shoulda done it an hour ago

Fuck no, undertaker earned his exit even with the botches.
>>
>>2468405
When Taker was two thirds up the ramp on his way out something clicked in me and I decided that I was just done with evaluating whether or not Roman is a face or heel or how they book him.

Roman Reigns is a heel forever now, until the day he retires, and there's no more reason to debate or worry about it. It's just the way it is now and it's fact and it's not going to change no matter what happens.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.