[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I want to care about the Hardy's returning >I on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1485896448419.jpg (27KB, 374x395px) Image search: [Google]
1485896448419.jpg
27KB, 374x395px
>I want to care about the Hardy's returning
>I only care for the Broken gimmick
>they're back as normie hardy's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVz71YzHvw0
>>
File: 1404923752244.jpg (23KB, 259x261px) Image search: [Google]
1404923752244.jpg
23KB, 259x261px
At least until they get absolute rights over the gimmick.

TNA is being nazis about the gimmick so we'll see.
>>
>>2467697

>implying this is a bad thing

Time for the long awaited return of the GOAT theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UssdX_l-XyY
>>
They're back as BROKEN.

They said on WWE snap they DELETED The Clubs title reign and then Matt did his based laugh.
>>
https://twitter.com/pwstream/status/848714948494622720
>>
>>2467843
>>2467844
watch the video in OP
>>
Sounds like Matt's half-doing the accent so who knows. Doubt it'll be full on #BROKEN but they will absolutely dip into it like they dipped into it there.
>>
>>2467697
TNA owns the rights of the broken gimmick. Not much can be done about that.
>>
>>2467697
Procure
Delightful
Absolutely wonderful
>>
>>2467910
>>2467755

>WWE legal team giving a shit about Anthem's public defender-tier lawyers

They're starting them out as normal so they can get the mega pop when Matt turns broken again
>>
>>2468010
>no #Broken
WHY EVEN BUY EM?!
>>
>>2467697
But he says DELETE in that video, still has the accent, and the hair. It's clearly not completely gone. WWE might be testing the waters first, a gimmick being over on TNA is like a gimmick being over on NXT, it doesn't necessarily translate to the massive audience of the main WWE roster.
>>
>>2467697
So fucking glad they are still doing the Broken gimmick.
>>
the pop they are gonna get on raw will be hulk-hogan comeback tier
>>
>>2467697
He looks more damaged than broken.
>>
>>2467812
I COULD SLAP A TOMATO
>>
>>2467812
>Slam Tornados
>Dry Up Seas
>Live for the Moment
>Aint No In Me
>DELETE DELETE DELETE!
>>
Good. Semi-Broken Matt plays better with team xtream jeff.
>>
>>2467755
They're probably going to reboot the gimmick but TNA isn't going to be a big deal.
>>
>TNA wins lawsuit
>We get DAMAGED Matt Hardy and Cousin Zero
>#ERASED
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.