[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Career spanning 33 years >Spent the last 27 with the WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: gloves.png (612KB, 960x537px) Image search: [Google]
gloves.png
612KB, 960x537px
>Career spanning 33 years
>Spent the last 27 with the WWE
>The most protected character in wrestling history
>Plethora of 4+ star matches
>Win or lose, could have gone out respectably at WM 28
>Goes out on a two star match against an overpushed, talentless hack

After almost 20 years straight of watching every single week, I may in fact stop watching wrestling.

Is this the day wrestling died?
>>
If this means a bunch of fat marks like you stop watching, then this was the day wrestling was saved
>>
>>2467531
>two star match

that's generous, I gave it minus 1 star
>>
>>2467531
>I may in fact stop watching wrestling.

Okay..I don't care.
>>
>>2467575
Good ring psychology on Taker's part. Not much else going for it.
>>
>>2467531
Sadly you won't fuck off and do the same thing next wrestlemania
>>
>>2467531
>>Goes out on a two star match against an overpushed, talentless hack

That's because taker stayed too long. Should have retired vs HBK II on a five star match. Heck, should have retired after losing to Brock at WM.
>>
>>2467531
>Is this the day wrestling died?
No that was when Benoit killed his family
>>
>>2467531
I have already more or less stopped watching except for occasional PPVs.

That shitshow was the nail in the coffin. I'm sticking around to see how the post-mania crowd is tomorrow, and after that, I'm not touching any WWE related shit ever again.

It stopped being fun or entertaining a long time ago. Upside is, I get to never come to this shithole excuse of a board ever again either, so silver lining, I guess.
>>
i get people pretending to like roman to shitpost but this guy is just terrible

>no idea about ring psychology
>no idea how to keep the flow of a match going
>can't even lift taker despite being so fucking huge
>rarely does anything besides superman bunch and spear
>cant promo worth a damn at all

Like, at least Cena could talk. Roman's got nothing
>>
>>2467531
Reigns usually puts on decent matches

This is all on Undercarder for not retiring 10 years ago
>>
>>2467701

>no idea about ring psychology
Roman vs Lesnar proved otherwise
>no idea how to keep the flow of a match going
See any match without Roman trying to carry a dying Taker ever
>can't even lift taker despite being so fucking huge
It takes 2 people to do that move/reversal. Roman was in position. Taker failed to help get himself up.
>rarely does anything besides superman bunch and spear
Already factually proven wrong.
>cant promo worth a damn at all
Already proven wrong.
>>
This match should've been something of a legend, something akin to HBK v Ric Flair retirement match but it wasn't. I get that when you have 2 edgelords in the ring it's hard to bring emotion into the ring but there should've been a wealth of skill on display to compensate for it then, but there wasn't.

UT was one of the greats and will go down as such but it's criminal to send him out like that.
>>
>>2467834

He should've retired against Lesnar/Punk when he could still actually wrestle.
>>
File: end of an era.jpg (57KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
end of an era.jpg
57KB, 642x361px
>>2467858
Retiring at 20-0 or 19-1 against HHH and HBK would have meant a lot more.

The match against Punk had no purpose or story significance, and Lesnar's match was even worse than Roman's.
>>
>>2467929
>>2467858
Wrestling is fake dude
>>
The end of WWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4jHoCq6aOM
>>
File: 1486606494480.png (121KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1486606494480.png
121KB, 785x757px
>>2468016
You're shittin' me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.