[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No Holds Barred Match >Roman gets a rope break Roman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1483551051939.jpg (99KB, 594x506px)
1483551051939.jpg
99KB, 594x506px
>No Holds Barred Match
>Roman gets a rope break

Roman was the right person to win but come the fuck on!
>>
Botchamania will have enough clips for an entire video on this match alone. Jesus Christ. This was fucking terrible.
>>
there was also nothing keeping his head in that position, undertaker bothced the hells gate and made it some sort of shitty arm bar but roman sold it as the hells gate
>>
>>2466945
I was going to say Roman was no selling that shit lol he was like "What the fuck is going on." Then just started yelling
>>
>>2466984

Roman had me laughing the whole match. Looking at Taker like "The hell are you doing"
>>
>>2466764
Roman pissed me off botching that submission. You get to retire fucking Taker and you don't even know his work well enough to sell his submission hold that BEAT BROCK LESNAR. Roman showed how terrible he really is tonight, he botched more than Undertaker. Couldn't lift Taker up for a Tombstone reversal, fucked up the last spear by hitting the wrong ropes TWICE (first time he had to sell it as a shitty superman punch) and he thought Taker's submission was an arm bar and not a choke and completely botched it. Roman really does fucking suck at wrestling. AJ wouldn't have fucked up any of those things.
>>
>>2466945
You're a fucking idiot Roman botched it by thinking it was supposed to be an armbar submission instead of a choke.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.