[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with her face tonight? Her left eye looks fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2784eu74.png (1MB, 1634x880px) Image search: [Google]
2784eu74.png
1MB, 1634x880px
What is wrong with her face tonight? Her left eye looks fucked up and she keeps blinking a lot,

Did Deanetty take Austin's advice about not being a cuck and tried to recreate the Austin/Debra domestic carnage angle?
>>
>>2453729
I hope she got beaten. It certainly looks like so
>>
>>2453729
>Real answer
She probably has her fake eyelashes on wonky and it's irritating her eye

>/asp/ answer
THE LARGE HOUND cucked Deano and got semen in her eyes
>>
>>2453729
She's drunk
>>
HBK let her use some of his medical marijuana
>>
>>2453968
Based Dean corrupting his women
>>
>>2453851
BBD
>>
>>2453729
looks like they surgically attached the mic to her face
>we bionic now
>>
File: wweyoutube.png (2MB, 1360x817px) Image search: [Google]
wweyoutube.png
2MB, 1360x817px
>>2453729
she keeps her left eye squinted probably because Shawn Michaels is there and she is just imitating him.
>>
maybe she was having a stroke you guys, we should be polite about it
>>
She knows she's getting replaced by Charly
>>
She got that half face freeze like jr does
>>
>>2453729
probably got more plastic surgery

botox most likely. bitch is ugly still. shoulda had the doctor do the works.
>>
>>2453729
>>2453842

What is wrong with some of you morons? Were you shoot dropped on your heads during childbirth?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.