[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to talk to the rest of /asp/. I want to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

I don't want to talk to the rest of /asp/. I want to talk to the smarks.

Why don't you give Roman Reigns a chance?
>>
>>2450851
You can't compete with Vince.
I stopped hating on Reigns after realizing that.

Good luck for him at Mania.
>>
>>2450851
Because Vince is giving him enough chances without me doing so.
>>
>>2450889
This. Plus hating on him helps his gimmick.
>>
File: 1481050269729.jpg (136KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481050269729.jpg
136KB, 750x750px
I hate that this shit company has to have one "Better than all" pushed at the time instead of 5 or 10 like any normal fucking company would do.
>>
>>2450920
They've ALWAYS run on this model underage. Any " normal" company isn't making nearly as much money on their unfocused model.
>>
File: 41242142124.jpg (29KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
41242142124.jpg
29KB, 900x900px
>>2450948
>Rock Austin Taker were one person
>Any " normal" company isn't making nearly as much money on their unfocused model
>>
Roman Reigns is a based guy irl and isn't bad in the ring, but his actual on-screen character sucks. So much shitty writing and booking has made me resent him.
>>
I definitely tried, i just dont want things forced down my throat by a company that has no ones best interest in mind at all. Vince isnt even making that much money off of him he is just too proud to admit that his personal project failed miserably. Also these videos kinda disprove /asp/'s obsession with the notion that smarks are the only ones who dont like him.

https://youtu.be/ROnDOA_R0DE

https://youtu.be/JOBChMFEJ2I

https://youtu.be/WkN235YgV3s
>>
File: 1490891311193.png (451KB, 810x688px) Image search: [Google]
1490891311193.png
451KB, 810x688px
>>2450851
He gotten enough chances.
>>
>>2450851
Do you like how is he being pushed?
At least build him , he needs to learn how to do great promos.
All i see is a samoan kid pushed by his daddy Vince , so he don't even try to get better.
I dont care if he goes heel or not , i just want to see that he cares and try to be better.
He is the reason why i am gonna skip this mania main event.
>>
>>2450851
Smarks boo Roman because the creative team never comes out and nobody knows who they are so they can't get a chant like "Fire Russo" going

He seems like a cool guy in real life but his booking reminds me of whenever Marvel replaces a character you actually like with a minority

>Kill off character you like in humiliating and pathetic way
>Minority shows up and is instantly 100x stronger than character you like because they're the writer's OC
>A bunch of other characters you like are used to make them look strong by saying that the OC minority is the strongest and best character ever
>>
The last 2 1/2 years was his chance.

He's unimpressive in the ring.

He's unimpressive on the mic.

He's unimpressive outside the ring.

He's just not THE GUY. He doesn't have IT.

And if even he did, they've completely failed at showing it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.