[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1491151895624.png (582KB, 601x449px) Image search: [Google]
1491151895624.png
582KB, 601x449px
- Paul Heyman's latest blog at Yahoo Sports! looks at Charlotte, and why she may be the next great WrestleMania main eventer. Heyman wrote that Ronda Rousey wrestling for WWE would be great for all parties involved. He noted that Rousey against any of the women on the WWE roster could headline an event, but Charlotte can do that without needing celebrity involvement.

> "There is one female in WWE ready to carry the top without the celebrity involvement, for her star power is at such a level, she's just as much a living, breathing demonstration of that intangible 'it factor' as even her father, 'The Nature Boy' himself," Heyman wrote. "Charlotte can be, and ultimately one day should be, the first female WrestleMania main eventer in WWE history."
>>
>>2450446
>and ultimately one day should be
Female privilege, ladies and gentlemen...Charlotte SHOULD be given a main event, she should not have to earn it with hard work and talent.
>>
>>2450446
Charlotte isn't even like, the 5th best woman the have
>>
Until the division has a single good speaker on the mic, no, no they really don't deserve to main event Mania.

I am all for a Women's main event but if it means having to sit through their god awful promos to close the majority of the show, it should not be done.

Not at Mania anyway
>>
>>2450496
Its not privilege as much as it is right. You can't rig the system towards men and then claim "hardwork" and "talent" for women.
>>
>>2450446
lol heyman writes like a high schooler trying to pad the word count of his homework.

Shit. Tier. Somebody fire him.
>>
>>2450572
>Its not privilege as much as it is right. You can't rig the system towards men and then claim "hardwork" and "talent" for women.
So tits and a vag mean you automatically get the main event? You don't have to be a good performer?

Kill yourself.
>>
this entirely depends on when vince dies

you just know the first mania with Steph as CEO will be the first female main event so she gets mainstream credit
>>
>>2450600
I think the point Heyman was trying to make is that Charlotte is talented and hardworking enough to deserve a main event.

You don't have to agree with him, but trying to spin this into some MRA, misandrist shit is pretty pathetic. You're as bad as the feminists.
>>
I wonder if I'll be alive to see the first woman-led wrestlemania. Chaos would reign over here.
>>
>>2450446
Sasha's a better heel than Charlotte by a lot. I think she's proven how horrible she is as a face, but her NXT heel work still stands. I could never buy Bayley headlining a mania, though.
>>
>>2450572
Fuck you cunt. The system isnt rigged, men are better athletes which means men draw money and surprise surprise companies want to make the most money. Go be a white knight somewhere else.
>>
I would stop watching to be quite honest, I rather take Roman
>>
>>2450667
calm down m8
>>
>>2450515
Literally the two worst speakers in wrestling are fighting over the Universal title.
>>
Charlotte vs Sasha mania 34 book it
>>
File: 1697_MieshaTate_UFC_28.jpg (303KB, 1400x1494px) Image search: [Google]
1697_MieshaTate_UFC_28.jpg
303KB, 1400x1494px
What's this talk of Ronda, bring in Based Miesha, she's more charismatic than the entire WWE women's division combined and can work a mic
>>
>>2450692
One of them has Paul Heyman as their mouthpiece and the other doesn't need to be
>>
I trust Paul because he is a great businessman who never ran a company into the ground and lost millions of his parent's dimes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.