[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dave Meltzer said Asuka vs. Ember Moon was the best women's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>Dave Meltzer said Asuka vs. Ember Moon was the best women's match in months

Holy shit the Four Horsewomen humiliated.
>>
it was decent but one thing i can't stand is the constant stopping and starting of current matches

i don't expect them to go 100% through the whole match but jesus christ
>>
Asuka was spectacular, could have been 6 stars if Embah Moo knew what the fuck she was doing.
>>
>>2450363
>AsUka

Meltz is retarded
>>
>>2450363
Is this meant to be a compliment?
>>
>>2450363
>Dave Meltzer

Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>2450363
They were totally half assing that match too, while Botcha has to nearly kill herself to be watchable. Asuka/Ember II will be quite a bit better.
>>
>>2450402
You stopped reading to click on the thread and write a post in it.
>>
>>2450363
There hasn't been a big women's match since December so that's not even an achievement. Based SashA+ still overshadowing Asgooka
>>
File: 1490913168170.gif (1020KB, 172x174px) Image search: [Google]
1490913168170.gif
1020KB, 172x174px
>>2450474
>Botcha
Give me an example, anon-chan
>>
>>2450524
This is a pro-wrestling thread, anon. Take your horse fetish elsewhere.
>>
>>2450535
Aside from all the times she's nearly died in the ring just against Charlotte over past year?
>>
>>2450379
Ember did fine
>>
>>2450535
Hell in a cell the entire match
>>
>>2450363
>She's awesome. She looked like the best woman in the company, which she is, and one of the best performers in the company. Between everything, the way she carries herself, her facial expressions are just fantastic. Her moves...and she didn't even do half of her normal stuff. She did less than half of her normal stuff and she still just carried this...
Big Dave has a big crush on Asuka
>>
>>2450535
Botched a poisoned frankensteiner against Bayley, landed on her neck as a result. Botched a suicide dive against Becky and almost broke her wrist/face on the landing. Botched multiple suicide dives during the feud with Charlotte. That's just off the top of my head and I barely watch any of her matches anymore. She's a sloppy fuck
>>
I knew they had it in them since the jump desu
>>
Asuka is easily the best women's wrestler in all of WWE. Ember Moon was ok, but sometimes her timing is off. Number two overall is probably Charlotte, so when do we get Asuka vs Charlotte.
>>
>>2451285
>le charlotte is good meme
>>
File: 1469421621510.gif (1MB, 200x187px) Image search: [Google]
1469421621510.gif
1MB, 200x187px
>Asuka v Sasha at WM34
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.