[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The OFFICIAL WWEDRONE Thread: The Cleaner welcomes E Drones who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: om.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
om.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
>Shitty 50-50 booking that puts nobody over
> Calling legitimate promotions like CMLL & NJPW "Outlaw" Wrasslin
>A 50 year old and an EX MMA fighter who got suspended by the UFC, Main Eventing Wrestlemania
>"Funny" Pop culture references har har har
>Cringey New Day Skits
>Speaking of the New Day....WWEDRONES will defend them being hosts for Wrestlemania and not having a match
>3 Hour Stephanie McMahon segments
>WWE Creative aka those toy monkeys with cymbals
>Pushing the worst wrestler on the roster (Enzo)
>Hot potatoing the Women's Championship
>Getting into arguments with CHILDREN about a CHILDREN'S TV SHOW
>Defends AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon for Wrestlelamia
> Praises ANYTHING Vince McMahon does (XFL, WBF,)
> ACTUALLY giving them money for the network, when you can just torrent that shit
> Using WWE Verbiage in real life
>DEFENDING WWE even when they know Universal will drop their asses from network television soon!
>Defends record low attendance and tanking ratings
>Defends WWE revisionist history because they can't think for themselves
>BLIND WORSHIPPERS
>>
You only like kenny omega because meltzer told you to. Fuck off. You're not an insider, you're not an "educated" fan, you're just a mark that listens to meltzer. Kill yourself, please.
>>
>>2449495

I'm a wwe fan and WM is gonna be a steaming pile of shit and I know I'm in for a huge disappointment. Can anyone here recommend me great matches that are not wwe matches?
>>
>>2449528
Kenny Omega vs Kazuchika Okada
Nakamura vs Kota Ibushi

>>2449514
EDRONE SEETHING
>>
>>2449532
you're literally a wrestling hipster lol
let that sink in
>>
>>2449538
and you're a mindless drone who has never tried to broaden his horizons
>>
>>2449542
says who? what do you know about what I watch? how do you even know I watch WWE? i don't, for the record.
>>
>>2449538
>it's wrong to like things that aren't 100% mainstream
>>
>>2449547
it's wrong to like things inherently because they aren't 100% mainstream.
>>
>>2449550
but everyone likes NJPW because of the GOAT wrestling

it's just seething anti-smarks who start parroting the "smarks only like because le meltzer gave it 5 stars :(" shit
>>
>>2449532
Sweet! Thx
>>
>>2449563
everyone likes NJPW because meltzer told them to like it
>>
>>2449587
Meltzer says PWG and ROH are also amazing but I don't watch them
>>
>>2449538
>eating outside McDonald's makes you a "burger hipster"
>>
>>2449514
personally i fucking hate meltzer. I get that he's the closest thing this business has to a true historian but people tongue his asshole like everything he says is the word of god. That being said, ive watched a lot of omega shit going back to his young (and super cute) days and ive been a fan. Ive also been a fan of the young bucks for years so take that for what its worth.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
>>2449587
Meltzer said Omega/Okada was 6 stars and I thought that was out of line and I like NJPW
>>
Reminder that these threads are created by Carter
>>
>>2449884
>le Carter boogeyman

This is a new desperate low for e-Drones.
>>
>>2449884

Again, nobody gives a fuck about these basement dwellers

Kys familia
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.