[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decide to check out /r/sq Literally 15 threads sucking Miz dry.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4797.jpg (29KB, 303x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4797.jpg
29KB, 303x387px
Decide to check out /r/sq

Literally 15 threads sucking Miz dry.

They actually want to lick his asshole.

>Greatest promo in the company

>DAE Miz is right about Cena????

Leave and come back here

It was awful.

Fuck the Miz.
>>
Miz wins tonight, he's been fucking brilliant lately
>>
Miz is literally only good on the mic, in the ring he's painfully average, doesn't catch people who do suicide dives and can only get a reaction if he steals Bryans' moves
>>
>>2448871
>Decide to check out /r/sq
kys.
>>
>>2448871
I thought Cena roasting Miz & Maryse to their faces on Smackdown tuesday night was one of the best promos I've seen in a while
>>
>>2448878
I actually can't argue with any of this
>>
>>2448884
Cena verbally killed them honestly.
>>
So what's the consensus /asp/? Cena has to be top 3 mic workers in the E right now, right?
>>
>>2448871
Why would you fucking come here
WE DON'T WANT REDDITORS
GO THE FUCK AWAY
>>
>>2448871
no-one cares
>>
>>2448897
Was here first m8. I also checked out Wrestling Forum. Jesus, that was even worse.
>>
>>2448871
>>2448909

If you want any reason to kys, go to any WWE youtube comment section
>>
>>2448947
Hard mode- The women's Instagram comments
>>
>>2448891
this is why he's losing at mania. the man did everything short of call miz a faggot on the mic. He's gonna lose but prove his love for nikki by proposing after miz leaves the ring.
>>
>>2449001
To be fair he did the same thing to AJ and still went over.
>>
>>2449006
yeah but with the miz it was a long con sorta thing and AJ came out on top in the end. I think. I honestly can't remember but i remember AJ wearing cena's armband on his head (which holy shit i didn't realize cena's arms were that thicc). I don't see any longevity in this angle besides the eventual total bellas marriage episode. I honestly think miz is going over.
>>
>>2449018
I'm talking about the promo where Cena buried AJ on the mic before the Rumble. But you may be right.
>>
>>2449001
I watched it on hulu, did him calling miz a pussy get bleeped out live?
>>
>>2448955
YAASSS SLAYY QUEEEEN [emojis up the ass]
>>
Cenetty has been a leddit favorite ever since his second US title reign. So fuck off.
>>
>>2449086
So you're saying you've been a redditor for 2 years?

GET IM BOYS
>>
>>2448871
I hope Miz wins. If he's the final burial cena gets at Wrestlemania I'll be annoyed
>>
>>2448878
>doesn't catch people who do suicide dives
That's more a problem with fags overusing the move.

Based Miz refusing to play the game.
>>
>>2449095

>One loss is a burial

Leddit go back
>>
>>2449098
One Wrestlemania loss is all it takes, sweetums.
>>
>>2449104
ya seethin
>>
>>2449104
>Wyatt lost to Cena at WM

>Is now Co-Main evening it
>>
File: wwtp hits a new low.png (394KB, 1040x637px) Image search: [Google]
wwtp hits a new low.png
394KB, 1040x637px
>>
>>2449112
The state of Reddit
>>
File: BDM TRIGGERED.png (303KB, 441x350px) Image search: [Google]
BDM TRIGGERED.png
303KB, 441x350px
>being mad at Miz

>Posting Big Dick Mike's personal WM jobber

Seething
>>
>>2449109

>Wyatt had to lose his family to get a push because The Rock buried them so hard.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.