[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HURR DURR THIS SHINSGAY NAKAMEME GOOK WILL NEVER GET OVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

File: nakamura juice.gif (1003KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura juice.gif
1003KB, 500x281px
>HURR DURR THIS SHINSGAY NAKAMEME GOOK WILL NEVER GET OVER HE WILL FLOP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATlKKzmrvto

/asp/ btfo again
>>
>>2448273
Disregarding all the racist turds, it's one thing to be over in NXT and another to be over on the main roster.

See: Tyler Breeze.
>>
>>2448273
Nakameme will be over, his antics are really attractive to normies and casuals
>>
>>2448284
>See: Tyler Breeze.

Dude, he's got a heel fashion model gimmick. Doomed from the start.
>>
>>2448297
It was over in NXT.
>>
File: SMUG BIG DOG.png (240KB, 485x534px) Image search: [Google]
SMUG BIG DOG.png
240KB, 485x534px
Literally can't wait until based big dog buries shitsgay nakameme
>>
>>2448301
(1)ONE SPEAR
>>
He will be Tajiri 2.0

Low- to mid-carder who is liked by most of the audience but who never becomes the main attraction.
>>
nxt fans and smarks do not represent a money drawing audience
>>
>>2448273
That motherfucker better get his English up and running because the main roster will hate him for his gookness unless he pulls a Tajiri
>>
>>2448324
Lose weight, gain height and get a job loser.
>>
>>2448350
GET LAID YA DWEEB
>>
>>2448300
Silly gimmicks like that, and a man who says 10 get over easily in NXT. Nakamura has main event appeal. His only real downside that will hold him back on the main roster is his English.

And when they go to shithole redneck cities.
>>
>>2448284
>Breeze gets clean wins over top guys in NXT
>Breeze taps out to Nikki Bella on the main roster

How come this guy isn't over after being called up? Really makes you think...
>>
>>2448315
>money drawing audience

"When you hear the grown-ups say things and try it yourself without knowing what they mean"
>>
>>2448330
Tozawa is already quite over and his English isn't anywhere near as fluent as Nakamura's.
>>
>>2448273
>tfw no reason to care about the match

Everyone wanted nakamura to lose so he can debut, that was probably the worst nakamura match since signing
>>
Have him beat Bray Wyatt or Randy Orton at the next Smackdown PPV.
>>
>>2448736
>Bray vs. Nakamura

This match would be fucking lit.
>>
>>2448273
you realize that this crowd is full of smarks that flew around the world to be there, right? just wait til he hits the road in 2 weeks.
>>
>>2448376
>Nakamura has main event appeal.
literally only because you know who he is
when he gets called up, anyone who doesn't follow nxt will just see tajiri 2
>>
Casual, normie fans love Nakamura. He'll be over as fuck on the main roster. Especially if they immediately put him in a feud with Bray Wyatt. Just think of the matches they could put on.
>>
File: 1491036455302.jpg (17KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
1491036455302.jpg
17KB, 400x368px
>>2448273
NXT is for the "hardcore" wrestling fan. not the casual fan. Of course the "hardcore" wrestling fans are going to applaud him. He is a great wrestler, but to the casual fan that won't be enough. I'm not saying he's going to flop. I'm just pointing out variables that your dense self can't see
>>
Nakamura will be D-Bry levels of over within a year.
>>
>>2448766
what? bray is fucking shit.
>>
>>2448775
bryan got over because he was the every man with a catchy, viral chant who put on great matches. nakamura is a foreigner who can't speak english. the reason bryan got so over is that when he spoke he sounded so genuine and honest and frustrated and people identified with them, then they watched him have amazing matches. unless nakamura gets some kind of magical manager that can put good wrestling over, he'll be dead in the water.

maybe angle can manage him.
>>
>>2448584

and it was still better than any match on a ram PPV in the last year
>>
>>2448779
I'm sorry, but Daniel Bryan most certainly did not go over for his mic skills lmao. That's some shitty ass revisionism right there.

Not that I disagree with your overall main point.
>>
File: 3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>2448776
>>
>>2448779
>Bryan good at promos
Even he admits he's shit at them, he was a fan favorite sure but not for promos it was the hardcore audience that loved him and wanted him pushed to the moon.
>>
>>2448756
But he's nothing like Tajiri
>>
Normies will love Nakamura's mannerisms and singing along to his entrance music.
>>
>>2448779
Nakamura has spoken fluent English for years.

>(you) have grammatical mistakes in literally every sentence
>>
>>2448768
>implying Nakamura is just "a great wrestler"

Have you literally never watched even 1 minute of him?
>>
>>2448756
All it takes is a large majority of fans knowing him, for the rest to catch on. If he debuts on RAW or SD after Wrestlemania, the entire arena will know him, which will expose him to people watching on TV.

The "this is awesome" chants that plague every main event now started on a RAW after WM show. Now it's a mainstay.

The "10" chants caught on with the mainstream audience as well.

All it takes is for a vocal majority of "smarks" to make a big deal out of something, and the rest of the casual fans just parrot what's going on, and catch on.
>>
>>2448284
Breeze debuted on smackdown and has never beaten anyone clean

of course he isn't over
>>
>>2448788
it wasn't because he was a great promo, but it was a huge help that he was relatable and went out there and appeared to be an honest 5 minutes in a 3 hour show of people lying to you and treating you like an idiot. if you don't think that bryan just being the person that he is didn't help him get over huge, you need to go back and rewatch the wm28-30 raws with bryan again.
i'm not saying his promos or mic work alone got him over but it's a machine with moving cogs. the yes/no chant gave the fans a quick and loud thing to shout at literally any point in the show that they either liked or didn't like, and they were associated with bryan so that every time one of them happened, you thought of him or they had to mention him. the gesture made it impossible to ignore because there was 10k+ people every monday night doing the yes gesture the whole show. his personality helped people stand behind him and want to fight for him to get his break, his in ring work gave them a reason to want to stand behind him.

nakamura has ring work, and that's it for now.
>>
File: (you).webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
(you).webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>2448790
>bray fan
>>
>>2448803
i didn't say he wa s good, i said he was genuine. he didn't exactly have memorable promos, but in the moment on raw they were a welcome diversion from the bunny rabbits and the TRIPLE H DROVE A TANK TO THE RING DURING WCW MONDAY NITRO AND LITERALLY BEHEADDED TED TURNER IN THE SINGLE MOVE THAT WON THE MONDAY NIGHT WAR bullshit. even when bryan had to go out there and play down how over he was or do the wyatt garbage, it still felt like he was like "yeah guys i know this sucks too", he delivered his promos, whether good or bad, in an honest tone. doesn't mean i'm gonna go back and rewatch them like the austin 3:16 promo or the macho man promos though.

>>2448822
thats kinda my point my man, that's why it's unfortunate. he's just gonna be "jap that kicks #429"
>>
>>2448926
Nakamura clearly has more than just ringwork.

Actually watch the show. Or better yet: learn English.
>>
>>2448940
>he's just gonna be "jap that kicks #429"

Just like Tozawa?

Dumbfuck.
>>
>>2448946
i guarantee that my english is better than yours, you just started a sentence with or. i don't have to capitalize properly and double check punctuation to make my point at 6am on 4chan's wrestling board. take a walk.
>>
>>2448929
>hatposter
>>
>>2448949
That guy who's relegated to the cruiserweight division, doesn't have a match at wrestlemania, and isn't even close to being a main eventer? Is that really the argument you want to bring for why you think Shinsuke has main event appeal? Because tozawa does not.
>>
>>2448926
>nakamura has ring work, and that's it for now.

You are criminally underestimating Nakamura if you think he's all ringwork. This guy is known to be one of the most charismatic wrestlers on the planet. Just because he has a thick accent doesn't make that untrue.
>>
>>2448950
>my english is better

JUST keep on telling yourself.
>>
>>2448926
His promos are funny as fuck, what you chatting about?
>>
>>2448959
Good thing it's not the argument I'm making for main event appeal.

Are you illiterate? Stupid prick.
>>
he hasn't had a really good match since his NXT debut
>>
>>2448960
i should have clarified, and i tried to cancel my post as it was being posted, but i meant all he has is what he does in the ring, including the way he acts and walks and his charisma. he doesn't have a character outside of that though, and while that might be over in NJPW or on the internet, it's going to take more than that in wwe where literally almost half of the show is people talking in the ring or in a backstage segment.

im a fan of him too, but people really need to manage their expectations of him on the main roster. i hope i'm wrong, but how many great wrestlers have been called up and fallen flat? nxt doesn't necessarily translate to the main roster well.
>>
>>2448978
Both of his Takeover championship losses were better than his debut.

>>2448983
>outside Nakamura's character traits
>he doesn't have a character

baka desu ne
>>
>>2448987
Walkin funny aint a character trait ya smark. Maybe in those outlaw NJPW shows where ya cant understand a fuckin word their sayin anyway so thats all ya got but not in the big leagues kid
>>
>>2448990
>Walkin funny aint a character trait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLBUd3r1y3I
>>
>>2448987
I skipped through most of them

I think it's probably just Blobby Roode and Samoa Joe that I find boring.
>>
>>2449000
>I didn't watch but here's my opinion
>>
>>2448308
I miss tajiri
>>
>>2448987
I think that Nakamura VS Zayn is still the best match Nakamura had since arriving in WWE. Yesterday's was the second best.

>>2449000
This is definitely part of the reason why the matches weren't as heated. Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode are really boring.
>>
File: shezcku nekermeru.png (74KB, 193x172px) Image search: [Google]
shezcku nekermeru.png
74KB, 193x172px
>>2448273

>mfw he's in a comedy storyline with Natalya this time next year
>>
File: 1334a0f9bf.png (226KB, 600x294px) Image search: [Google]
1334a0f9bf.png
226KB, 600x294px
>>2448273
Based.
I'm not sure how he'll be handled on the main roster, but NJPW will gladly take him back, even though he betrayed them.
>>
>>2448779
>>2448926

>Terrible opinions paired with borderline unreadable grammar

Comparing Bryan to Nakamura is the dumbest shit I've heard all day. You're comparing a surreal and larger than life character with a vanilla everyman who by his own admission sucked at promos. You contradict your own argument by pointing out it wasn't his personality that got him over, but a simple yes/no chant; something Nakamura could easily replicate.

Also, it bears repeating that Nakamura CAN speak English, so not only is your argument poorly reasoned, it's a poorly reasoned argument built off a false premise.
>>
>>2449592
>unreadable grammar
>being fucking retarded
>>
>>2449156
>Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode are really boring.
yep, pretty much

not sure why they are so popular here

neither of them has had a good match in NXT and they are hardly charismatic
>>
>>2449158
team him up with Hideo and have them do the INDEEEEEED bit
>>
>>2449793
OH, BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH JAPANESE RIGHT!? xD

wow. i've never heard someone make that joke on /asp/ before. kill yourself.
>>
bobby roode isnt boring he's fucking great, weird style mish mash with nakamura though
>>
BASED NAKAMURA WORKING THE ANTI SMARKS
>>
>>2449802
>bobby roode isnt boring
his gimmick is that he wears a suit and has a shit theme song
>>
>"people" actually "think" Senor Joe and Bobby ROO are "boring"
>>
>>2449818
his gimmick is being a reddit meme to thank them for their support and their fruit baskets
>>
>>2449818
:^)
>>
File: 1475201132607.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1475201132607.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
i miss petey williams
>>
Why has /asp/ become better than /wew/ for actual discussion. What's going on?

Anyway, I think Nak is gonna do fine on the main roster. If Enzo and Cass can get over on entrance alone this guys gonna he a superstar
>>
As much of a Nakamura fan as I am, the main roster format isn't the kind of environment which allows people like him to get over. Everybody is overexposed, and the select few people who are over are over because they find inventive ways to keep themselves fresh.

I just can't see Nakamura being more than a lower midcarder after his initial push.
>>
>>2448376
>His English

That's a godsend, we don't need even one more single instance of

SUCKERIN' SUFFOTASH, SON
I'M NOT STUPID, YOOOOUUU'RE STUPID
I'M HERE TO BE THE FIRST TO ECLAIRDECLARE, AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH.
>>
>>2450001
They're paying him Styles-level money.

>>2450003
>I'M NOT STUPID, YOOOOUUU'RE STUPID

This one I don't remember.
>>
>>2449984
enzo and cass got over on cheap pops
>>
>>2450012
No they get over because Enzo is a great talker.
>>
>>2450007
Probably because I slapped it between to Roman quotes without context. Baron Corbin/Dean Ambrosia.
>>
>>2450033
>*gibberish* HOWYOUDOIN
>>
>>2450033
you're fucking stupid. every promo he fucking does is
>NAME OF PLACE
HOW YOU DOIN
>LOCAL SPORTS TEAM
HOW YOU DOIN
>MOVIE SET IN THE TOWN RAW IS IN TONIGHT
HOW YOU DOIN
>REFERENCE TO CELEBRITY FROM TOWN RAW IS IN TONIGHT
HOW YOU DOIN

its just cheap pop after cheap pop strung together really, really lazily

even if you like him for some reason, or find him entertaining, that's all it is. it's just cheap pop after cheap pop.
>>
>>2449592
I agree with you in general but Nakamura can't speak English in a good enough level. He would get massacred if they tried having him talk regularly.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.