[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>R-Roman's not going to win >d-don't say anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: RomanReigns6.jpg (64KB, 670x388px) Image search: [Google]
RomanReigns6.jpg
64KB, 670x388px
>R-Roman's not going to win
>d-don't say anything pro-roman on my /asp/ EVER AGAIN

smarks already losing it the day before WM
>>
>>2447701
Fucking kek. Still many hours to go and they are already losing their shit over the Big Dog. I can't wait for the meltdowns when he puts Undercarder out of his misery
>>
>>2447707
this

BBD
>>
For what it is worth Taker has needed to retire for forever it seems. It sort of sucks its just Roman and we dont get some crazy gimmick match with Kane or Bray
>>
Just pray they don't go on last, less they have to mute the booing crowd at wrestlemania.... again.
>>
>>2447794
They will go on last faggot
>>
Roman is boring
>>
>>2447800
well expect an arena of faggots to boo him into the ground again then.

Hopefully buckybeaverbugsbunnymotherfuckers quick on the volume.
>>
Anyone that thinks Taker's going to win is delusional.
Anyone over the age of 11 that calls Reigns the big dog is trolling, a mark, or Vince McMahon.
Problem solved.
>>
>>2447823
BBDWTS
>>
>>2447823
oh they know he's going to win. Thats why they dislike him, he's the hybrid of john cena and diesel, maybe Vince will have him kick out of the tombstone at 1 so we ca really retread Shawn vs Diesel again with the same swimming results.

At least Diesel had the sense to try tell vince himself that he was being pushed too hard and the crowd would reject it. Even if vince didn't listen ultimately.
>>
>>2447830
Hi mark.
>....
Kindly find the nearest ravine and leap into it.
>>
>>2447870
Hi Mark Calloway
Enjoy leaping into an ambulance after retiring to BBD
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.