[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Triple H SINGLE HANDEDLY won the Monday Night Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: M0LL]{MG905L_{}8(9)Y_%S.jpg (44KB, 498x312px) Image search: [Google]
M0LL]{MG905L_{}8(9)Y_%S.jpg
44KB, 498x312px
Reminder that Triple H SINGLE HANDEDLY won the Monday Night Wars by driving an army tank through WCW's arena during their live television broadcast.
>>
>>2445638
Hi hunter! Being always the number 2 or even lower must hurt
>>
Based
>>
always thought it was so weird th at they played this up like a big moment after it happened, or like it was some pivitol point in the MNW. It was a bumper that played before a commercial break, and it wasn't even a tank, it was a fucking Jeep that they rode on top of with a potato gun. It was like a 30 second bumper but a few years after it happened they acted like it won the war. It was no more significant than the skit they did when they pretended they had the fighter jets spell out DX RULZ or whatever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t97bNA7YYnM
>>
>>2445892
Sure thing hater
>>
>>2445638
wtf are you on about? they showed up outside the arena, i don't ever remember them even stepping foot inside the building.
>>
File: 20130430_DX2_642.jpg (61KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
20130430_DX2_642.jpg
61KB, 642x361px
>WWE thinks this is a tank
>>
File: HHH.png (26KB, 642x254px) Image search: [Google]
HHH.png
26KB, 642x254px
>>
>>2445638
>>2445638
I really like your historical revision OP, please tell me the one about the Axis powers winning WW2.
>>
>>2446100
>Also "being refused at the gate and ignored" counts as "invading WCW"
>>
It's funny how hard it is to find the full segment in good quality. WWE doesn't appear to have it officially uploaded anywhere. Weird thing to do for such an important moment in history
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRzCCuA1DZI
>>
File: 1465261181512.png (160KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1465261181512.png
160KB, 424x318px
>This squash
>That finish
The state of Memext
>>
I remember that Nitro well. I was at that Nitro. It was so devastating to WCW they packed up and left the arena the next day.
>>
>>2445892
It was cringey when it aired live. I was dissapointed because they didnt even see any wrestlers or anyone relevant. They just yelled outside the office or something.
>>
>>2446777
huh
>>
>>2445638
This literally never fucking happened.
>>
>>2446836
I remember watching this when I was 9 or 10, I was amazed that Bischoff was such a cuck to let Triple H penetrate his arena. I laughed as DX drove an actual motherfucking tank through the Norfolk Scope, demolishing WCW merchandise stands and parking the tank by the ring as they all got out and assaulted wrestlers, refs, security and commentators. Fucking epic, I don't know why WWE wont upload this footage.
>>
File: shovelman.png (454KB, 624x421px) Image search: [Google]
shovelman.png
454KB, 624x421px
>>2448222
TRIPS OF TRUTH
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.