[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback claims WWE brought Goldberg back just to spite him; "HHH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: Ryback.jpg (23KB, 250x404px) Image search: [Google]
Ryback.jpg
23KB, 250x404px
Ryback, who drew many 'Goldberg' chants from the WWE Universe during his run with the company, notably wondered why Goldberg wasn't brought back four or five years ago for a feud between himself and Goldberg.

> "There's part of me still that looks at that and is like, 'come on, guys. Is part of this because of me, because I left?' Like, I don't put anything passed them at this point. Why wasn't he brought in while I was there for the last five years or four-and-a-half years, when that was the match that would've made absolute sense? why do this now?"

> Ryback added, "you're a billionaire. It's a game. It's a game and he has his toys and he plays with his toys and he likes to do things. And I look and part of me really believes it's just like a like in spite of things and it's just whatever."

In Ryback's estimation, Triple H gets what he wants more often than not because he is a "master manipulator"

> "Hunter has changed the [professional wrestling] business tremendously. He's in Vince's ear all the time. He's getting what he wants more often than not. And Vince, I feel like it's just such a crazy environment. I don't want to go down that route, but it's like whoever Hunter likes seems to be the ones that are protected, and he's a master manipulator at convincing Vince." Ryback continued, "I just feel like Hunter has Vince wrapped around his finger and gets whatever he wants. And there's something to it and I don't know the intricacies of it, but there's something going on in that end that I'll never be able to understand and don't care to really understand. But it seems like whoever Hunter likes [are] the ones that are protected."
>>
He's completely correct. Haitch has broken Vince and uses him as a puppet. The Vince of old would never tolerate all of this divashit and flippyshit
>>
Ryback has been such a delusional asshole for such a long time now that anyone can write whatever fanfic and attribute to him that I'll believe it.
>>
Paul living in Ryan's head rent free
>>
Is there anyone as fucking delusional as Ryback? Jesus fucking christ He's gone of the rails since quitting. He has some cody rhodes tier inflated sense of self importance.
>>
Ryback divulged that he was told that he was winning The Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 31, but the plans were changed the day before 'The Showcase Of The Immortals'.

> "I was under the assumption from what I was told by some of the creative staff that The Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal that year, if you remember, they did a package of my workout video, the heartfelt video, that I was going to win The Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal."

Ryback claimed that he confronted McMahon at WrestleMania about how bad it was working for WWE.

> "I remember WrestleMania, that Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal, sitting in gorilla [position], going back and forth with him, telling him how bad it sucked being a WWE Superstar. With Vince and gorilla cleared out. I was furious." Ryback remembered, "I go, 'this place sucks. Everybody's scared. Everybody walks on eggshells' and I go, 'it sucks being a WWE Superstar.'"

Ryback reflected that it was a difficult day for him and that most WrestleManias were "unpleasant" for him.

> "It was a really, really frustrating day for me on that end and I had to go talk to him. I've never gone in there to change a finish. I even told him, 'I don't give a f--k about your finish - let Big Show win.' I told him that straight up, but I was pretty heated and everybody that was in gorilla, all the producers and Stephanie [McMahon] was in there. They all left and it was just me and Vince for 30 minutes probably." Ryback stated, "we talked about a lot that day and nothing changed and I always felt that it was empty and it was like WrestleManias were always such an unpleasant day for me there."
>>
>>2444832
>"I remember WrestleMania, that Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal, sitting in gorilla [position], going back and forth with him, telling him how bad it sucked being a WWE Superstar. With Vince and gorilla cleared out. I was furious." Ryback remembered, "I go, 'this place sucks. Everybody's scared. Everybody walks on eggshells' and I go, 'it sucks being a WWE Superstar.'"

What's funny is that Reigns and Jericho recently said the opposite. Jericho said the backstabbing, toxic feeling backstage is gone these days.
>>
>>2444816
>HHH a master Manipulator
Scott Adams article on HHH when?
>>
>>2444839
Reigns and Jericho are in the upper echelons of the card, they have HHH and Vince's ear so they may be out of touch to the plight of lower card plebs like Ryback.
>>
Holy shit cryin Ryan is almost as delusional as Phil. Paul is just happy to have Ryan off the show so he can free up more time to showcase one of his NXT midgets
>>
>>2444839
Easy to say when you're top guys that have no chance of losing your spot
>>
>>2444816
Even his cohost said Ryback was a fucking idiot with that comment
>>
Or maybe it had to do with dimes

Which nodimeback aint ever drawing unlike dimeberg
>>
Cryin Ryan "Cryback" Greives
>>
File: IMG_1336.gif (2MB, 360x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1336.gif
2MB, 360x238px
>>2444826
Paul, Phil, and Vince all living in a condo inside his head rent free.
>>
File: 1457815761839s.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1457815761839s.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>2444869
>You now realise that Punk is living in Paul's head rent free, whilst Paul is in Ryback's head rent free
>Punk is two layers deep in Ryback's head
>>
>>2444909
BASED BIG RENT PUNK
>>
>>2444816
It's almost like he believes he's as strong as Goldberg. He's not even as strong as Oldberg.

Hell, he's not even as strong as fucking Sheamus, who got bodied by some Latino midget.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (183KB, 245x361px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
183KB, 245x361px
Cryin' Ryan has actual mental illness. How can some people be so completely at odds with the rest of reality?
>>
>>2444909
How is Punk living in Paul's head? Haven't seen him even mention Punk since he quit.
>>
>>2444839
>reigns and jericho

Literally two guys with no chance of getting fired.

Ryback got a really good push though he just sucks.
>>
>>2444909
7-D dimensional chess
>>
>>2444816
This guy is unbelievable
>>
File: IMG_1662.jpg (78KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1662.jpg
78KB, 460x500px
>Cryback thread #386
>>
>>2444816
Ryback also claims that he invented the camel clutch and the sharpshooter.
>>
>>2445059
Because Punk is living in Steph's head and she keeps bringing him up when they are fucking and it puts Hunter off his stroke, so now Paul is obsessed too.
>>
Ryback recently divulged some extremely personal facts about himself on his podcast

> "It just felt like everybody in the back had a problem with me just because I have a thirteen inch penis. Just every night when I'd head back to gorilla I'd get these looks from Steph when I would let it just sit in my tights, and then not even f--king ten minutes later Hunter would walk up to me and tell me that I'm taking a pin the next night. It was just f--king bullcrap every night because Hunter was jealous of me and my foot long dong."
>>
How can one wresrtler be so fucking delusional? He beats them all.
>>
turnd out ryback is goat and u all donrt grt him fags just die
>>
what's sadder
>crying ryan with his delusions
>people who willingly listen/make up this stories
>>
File: 1491068026176.png (561KB, 839x434px) Image search: [Google]
1491068026176.png
561KB, 839x434px
>>2444816
>he really thinks Goldberg was brought back to fill his void
>he doesn't realize Goldberg is a draw

Oh no he's actually dumb as fuck
>>
>CM Punk did one podcast and nothing more and would rather move away from the wrestling talk
>Ryback has been whining for nearly a year straight
>>
did you guys hear that ryback podcast when he tried to make cena out to be a bad guy. he said that this guy came up to him and told him that his son used to be a bully and seeing cena helped him mend his ways, and wanted cena to meet his reformed-bully son, so ryback asked him to go meet him and cena said "Fuck him". Then he acted all outraged like cena was a piece of shit for that.

I think ryback has some issues he needs to work out away from the public spotlight he keeps trying to push himself into.
>>
lol what's with these e washups trying to convince everyone that everything that happens is the WWE lashing out at them.

Bring back an old star, must be because of me.

Slut gets her nudes taken, must be thr WWEs doing.
>>
>>2445357
The making up stories part is pretty fun
>>
>>2445862
Ryback is just insane, he thinks he was a lot more popular than he was. The Paige thing is still paranoid and ridiculous but the company has been trying to break them up since they started dating, so at least I can see where they're coming from there even if the idea that the company would fucking hack and leak her sextapes is ridiculous.
>>
>>2445759
In his defence he's not the only former employee to say that Cena is somewhat of a cunt away from the camera.
>>
>>2446034
I agree but I don't think he was being a cunt in that situation. The guy comes up and says "my kid used to pick on other kids and bully them but he doesn't now", I don't think cena's a dick for not wanting to give the kid a reward for not being a bully anymore. Just seemed like ryback had a story and tried to spin it to make cena seem horrible, but even then it wasn't like he really did anything wrong
>>
Reminder that a year ago anti-smarks were sucking "based homegrown company man RyGOAT's" dick because Punk whined about him on a podcast.
>>
>>2446109
I don't think the kid was there, it was just the father.
>>
>>2446130
Either way, if the kid himself wasn't actually even there that makes cena even less of a dick
>>
>>2446117
>Reminder that a year ago anti-smarks were sucking "based homegrown company man RyGOAT's" dick because Punk whined about him on a podcast.
literally never happened.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.