[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hogan Austin Rock Triple H Cena ... Cass When will the torch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o6y9tsRgFK1rg89a6o1_500.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6y9tsRgFK1rg89a6o1_500.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
Hogan
Austin
Rock
Triple H
Cena
Cass

When will the torch be passed to the next face of the WWE?
>>
>>2444700
Trips never had the torch
>>
Cass will be Test 2.0. In and out of the main event/ upper midcard for about 2 years and then fade into midcard obscurity.
>>
>>2444700
Too tall. Next go to guy or romans rival.

Andre was never the guy in ww 80s nor taker in attitude.
>>
>>2444700
He needs new attire

Underwear trunks don't work with really tall guys
>>
>>2444726
>Underwear trunks don't work with really tall guys
I think it's the womanly hips and flabby love handles that are the problem, not his height.
>>
File: IMG_2391.jpg (59KB, 590x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2391.jpg
59KB, 590x345px
>>2444700
>HHH

Top kek
>>
>>2444751
>>2444713
Trips is probably the 3rd biggest draw up there, weird that you're pointing him out.

I'd take more issue with Cena or Austin.
>>
>>2444765
That's because you've mistaken /asp/ memes for reality.
>>
>>2444713
>>2444751
He was in the main event of every PPV from August '99 to June 2000. That's nearly an unbroken year.
>>
>>2445179
Stone Cold and Undercarder were injured for most of that.

Wrestlemania 2000 was AIDS, and had to do the McMahon in every corner gimmick because Triple H was champion and wouldn't have drawn a dime.
>>
>>2444765
Trips was never the face of the company you stupid motherfucker, Cena has been for well over a decade

People should be pointing out the Bret Hart sized gap between Hogan and Austin

Also
> triple h
> a draw
Good goy
>>
>>2445179
Just because he was in the main event doesn't mean HE was the main event. He was always "the other guy".
No one gives a shit about HHH. Paul has bamboozled Vince into thinking that he (Paul) was a bigger deal than he actually was.
>>
>>2444765
>>2445179
Hi, Paul !
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.