[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>My name in memezo amoron and I'm a bonafied fag and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: shitdick.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shitdick.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>My name in memezo amoron and I'm a bonafied fag and a certified bottom and you cant teach that

>This here is big ass he skinny fat with child birthing hips and you cant teach

>What are we here? a cuppa faggots?
>>
File: kudzu-covered-house.jpg (65KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
kudzu-covered-house.jpg
65KB, 500x332px
MY NAME IS KUDZU AMORE, AND I AM A CERTIFIED WEED, AND A BONAFIDE CUD, AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT
>>
lol faggot
>>
File: grass-375586_960_720.jpg (313KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
grass-375586_960_720.jpg
313KB, 960x640px
>>2444057
AND THIS HERE, THIS IS BIG GRASS, AND HE'S SEVEN INCHES LONG, AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT
>>
Worked.
>>
File: enzblow and ass.jpg (81KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
enzblow and ass.jpg
81KB, 639x360px
>>2444047
MY NAME IS ENZBLOW ABOREGAY AND I AM A CERTIFIED PENIS AND A BONERFIED PUD

AND YOU CANT TEACH THAT

AND THIS RIGHT HERE? THIS IS NIGGER ASS, AND HES GOT NO BALLS

AND YOU CANT TEACH THAT

BADA BOOM, SHITTIEST JOBBERS IN THE ROOM

HOWS MY NECK DOIN'?
>>
>>2444057
>>2444064
bretty gud
>>
>>2444047
can Charlotte and Cass swap bodies? if she removes the disgusting mole she would finally be fuckable
>>
>>2444191
shed almost be hot with some decent hips
>>
>>2444064
Have a (you)
>>
>>2444047
my name is memezo adeanchad and i'm a certified finna and a bonafied deanmessiah and ya can't teach that

this here is large hound mark and he makes 700 people SEETHING and ya can't teach that

finna how ya doin
>>
>>2444612
Shut it, kike.
>>
>this thread
Holy fucking cringe!
>>
Amazing that /asp/ always mocks him but has no problem lifting his catchphrases and using them unironically e.g. zero dimes.
>>
>>2444660
>Holy fucking cringe!
Cringe
>>
>>2444047
MY NAME IS FRIENDZONE AMORE AND I'M BONIFIED GAY AND A CERTIFIED CU(K
AND THIS IS MY BULL CASS AND HE'S 7 INCH THICK AND YOU CANT TEACH THAT
BADDA BING BADDA BOOM DANKEST MEME IN THE ROOM
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.