[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF is this shit? Kurt Angle gets told by the crowd "YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

WTF is this shit? Kurt Angle gets told by the crowd "YOU SUCK" as he walks to the podium. I swear man these underage cuck millenial smark crowds are ruining wrestling
>>
>>2443857
shit bait m8
>>
>>2443857
Come up with your own bait
>>
18+
>>
>>2443857
You're not even trying
>>
These fucking fans think they are too cool for school. Well I have a news flash for them. They aren't.
>>
>>2443857
When baiting, make the bait subtle, you fucking retard
>>
>>2443872 Ok Jericho
>>
>>2443873
>Replying to obvious bait and name calling

WERKT
>>
>>2443857
I honestly thought the booing of Cena and Reigns was totally disrespectful this is supposed to be a somewhat formal event and you have fans chanting that crap and "You deserve it!!" makes it look ridiculous.
>>
>>2444007
I think the fan participation isn't necessarily a bad thing, but there should be some kind of screening to get the fans who attend to understand that it's a formal event and should be treated as such. they could start with a dress code, it was really embarassing seeing people wearing t shirts, fedoras and shorts to a black tie affair.
>>
>>2444026
I don't disagree but it isn't embarrassing to see a guy pour milk all over himself at black tie affair?
>>
>>2443991
This. Replying to bait by pointing out it's bait is still giving them attention you idiots. Stop it
>>
>>2444530
OP a genius
>>
>>2444530
you just got baited
>>
18+
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.