[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Listening to talk is Jericho with Roman >Comes across

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Listening to talk is Jericho with Roman
>Comes across as super likable

Why can't he be like this on television?
>>
Maybe because he plays a character on television you literal autist?

Wrestling isn't real you know? His on screen personality isn't him. Do you also watch films and decide the villain is a dick in real life?
>>
>>2443887
You seem a little angry bud.
>>
because WWE scripts everything. because they're control freaks.
>>
>>2443887
Making his character on television far less likeable seems like a questionable creative direction.
>>
>>2443890
lel, got nothing to be angry about, /ourGuy/ is going over Taker tomorrow and his Axxess line is so big it literally had to spill over

>>2443897
No, no it doesn't and with that logic most gimmicks are absolute shit since they're exaggerations of real life, rather than a representation of them. I'd wager most dudes currently in the WWE are nice enough if you got to know them, that doesn't mean their character is supposed to be the same
>>
>>2443962
Who told you romanbore is defeating Taker tommorow ?
Admit it roman is done now and even Vince knows it.
>>
>>2443887
You seem to have misunderstood the statement OP was trying to make.
Don't worry, you'll understand once you seek sunlight, hit the showers and have sex.
>>
He should be the WWE's version of Naito.

He'd get over in a heartbeat.
>>
>>2444089
>
You seem to misunderstand pro wrestling. Also it's pretty clear the marks love Roman, it's the smarks posting shit on the Internet who take wrestling far too seriously that get all upset
>>2444067
It's pretty obvious
>>
>>2443848
I like how Jerishill skipped the Adderall and Seth's betrayal part.

I love the fact that he doesn't give a fuck about smarks.
>>
>>2444102
>Naito
who
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.