[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Round 2 of 3 - top main belt tournament SEMI FINAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: finalfour_edit2.jpg (1MB, 2002x2002px) Image search: [Google]
finalfour_edit2.jpg
1MB, 2002x2002px
Eliminate the Janetty
>Vote for the WORST belt
Eliminate the Janetty
>Vote for the WORST belt
Eliminate the Janetty
>Vote for the WORST belt

Tournament to determine /asp/'s favorite main WWE belt out of these four by process of elimination (instead of a simple strawpoll).

In the first round yesterday, the Undisputed belt was eliminated with 42% of the vote declaring it the Janetty.
http://www.strawpoll.me/12646636/r

Today we determine the next Janetty of the remaining three. After 24 hours it will be eliminated, and so tomorrow on Mania day we will have a straight shoot between the two favorites.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12653641

Remember - vote for your LEAST favorite - i.e. the Janetty!
>>
File: result 1 of 3.png (41KB, 1033x697px) Image search: [Google]
result 1 of 3.png
41KB, 1033x697px
Yesterday's result screencapped
>>
I think it's pretty obvious isn't it... there's no need for more stupid polls...
>>
>>2443811
Undisputed is way better than Big Eagle
>>
It's official. Big Gold best belt.
>>
>>2443803

Big Gold is such shit. How is it winning.

Winged Eagle is dope but it needs to go next. AE belt is god-tier belt that they should have kept forever.
>>
Holy fuck you people have the worst taste imaginable
>>
>>2444542
18+ wwe babby. there will never be another belt as good looking or with as much prestige as big gold
>>
>>2444592
AE was 18+ years ago.

That said, I've been watching since Golden Era. I'm just not hipstering it up by placing big gold or winged eagle on a pedestal.

AE belt is simply the best looking of all the designs.
>>
>>2443803
yeah fuck the poll

Big Eagle is the best of the WWE belts. Winged Eagle is broken up too much by the lettering, with BE it's all in one larger place and it looks great for it. Undisputed is alright, but the lack of colour makes it looks like a junior belt of some kind more than a legit title.

Pictured is the worst looking version of Big Gold. Hate the red and white screws, WWE ruined a masterpiece. It got away with the lack of colour purely for the size of it, and the history behind it. Ultimately though I like Big Eagle more.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.