[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone in the WWE actually fight their way out of a paper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (5KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 204x247px
Can anyone in the WWE actually fight their way out of a paper bag besides Roid Lesnar?

I think the average bjj black belt could smash all of them easy.
>>
Why does it matter? Most actors can't fight for real either.
>>
>>2443233
Big Boxing Baron Corbin could solo the smackdown roster (besides Sin Cara)
>>
>>2443233
>Can anyone in the WWE actually fight their way out of a paper bag
Plenty of them could fuck up a regular person
>i think someone who is extensively trained in fighting could beat up a glorified actor
No fucking shit.
>>
>>2443267

99% of we fans think the fights are real and their favorite character could beat up the average person, actually the average mma guy would kill a wwe character in a street fight.
>>
>>2443233
Street fight?

You never know.

And then you have the Rusevs of the world.
>>
>>2443294
>99% of we fans think the fights are real
This is not true at all. Everyone but the smallest of children know it's all staged.
>>
>>2443294
no
>their favorite character could beat up the average person
This is probably true
>the average mma guy would kill a wwe character in a street fight
Probably but who cares? Even a guy like AJ would probably BTFO an average guy off the street.
>>
>>2443294
>the average MMA guy would kill a WWE character in a street fight

I doubt it. WWE characters aren't even fazed by rear naked chokes, arm bars, and all the regular things that would end your average MMA match. They're characterized as superheroes, and the average MMAnbaby is trained to fight regular people.
>>
>>2443294
fucking lmao
>>
Even the wrestlers worked themselves into thinking they were real fighters. They would get heem by most boxing amateurs and tapped by most BJJ amateurs.

They are the typical gym rats.
>>
>>2443233
what does a black belt in blowjobs have to do with fighting. also, all mmautists are favela niggers so they lose automatically
>>
>still not being able to suspend disbelief and just enjoy the fake fighting

How old are you OP?
>>
<<2443294

cringing that stale bait can catch so many (YOU)s
>>
I speak for everyone when I say Brock proved that wrestlers can step in the octagon and become champ within a year of starting training. MMA fighters are terrible athletes.
>>
>>2443393
This
>>
>>2443294
>actually the average mma guy would kill a wwe character in a street fight
No shit sherlock
>>
Guys like Jericho or sin cara are famous for winning fights. Id assume guys like Joe or Rusev or Cesaro would fuck somebody up
>>
File: semen sluper.jpg (145KB, 2623x1326px) Image search: [Google]
semen sluper.jpg
145KB, 2623x1326px
>black belt in blow jobs

is this what Fatgooka has?
>>
>>2443233
Nakamura could
>>
File: hiarchy-1.jpg (50KB, 592x597px) Image search: [Google]
hiarchy-1.jpg
50KB, 592x597px
Pic related sums up mma "fighters" perfectly
>>
>>2444635
where the fuck is Tom Brady? God?
>>
>>2447900
Of course.
>>
>>2443233
Even the dorkiest wrestler on the roster, Jack Gallagher, was a successful MMA fighter before he got into wrestling. MMA was probably too easy for him.
>>
Baron Corbin has boxing, Jordan/Gable are olympic-tier wrestlers, Ziggler was actually pretty good at it too. Gentleman Jack is 2-0 in MMA for some reason

Authors of Pain and Aleister in NXT also have martial arts experience as well.
>>
>>2448110
Bo Dallas was a state championship qualifier in high school wrestling as well.

Heath Slater is a Golden Gloves champ.
>>
>>2443866
Then why did CM Felipe get his ass kicked?
>>
File: cuckmanphil.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
cuckmanphil.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
>>2443294
Well duh
>>
>>2443294
You can't base your percentage off what you see on /asp/. Just because we have 2 faggot marks on here spamming BBD threads and talking to themselves doesn't mean that 99% of all...
Wait. He said WWE fans, not viewers. Since WWE fans = marks, I guess he's right.
>>
>>2443313

you need togo outside more. yiu need to read the comments on wwe's facebook page. marks are still around and there's millions of them.
>>
>>2443866
Being a champion amateur wrestler helped Lesnar a lot there. He was amateur wrestler first, pro wrestler second, MMA fighter third. His amateur wrestling background is what got him where he got to in UFC, not pro wrestling.
>>
>>2443233
I imagine all pro wrestlers could fuck up most people in a fight. They get thrown around for a living. They're tough as fucking nails, and it takes a crazy good athlete to be able to do the shit that they do. While their shit is scripted, there's no taking away from the fact that they're physical machines. Sure, someone that's good at martial arts could fuck them up, but putting them against an average person would result in them kicking the fuck out of said average person.
>>
>>2443233
>bjj black belt
You are asking about people who can fight and then you bring in the kama sutra fags into it? Do you know what happens when you take a fight to the ground? You get your face kicked in by the friends of the guy you have between your legs.

Bill Goldberg was a MMA fag and tiny little Jericho kicked his ass with a move he learned as a bouncer so you realize that shit is fake as fuck.
>>
The following WWE wrestlers have the credentials to be decent fighters.
Baron Corbin
Brock Lesnar
Shinsuke Nakamura
Finn Valor
Dolph Ziggler
Chad Gable
Jason Jordan
Jack Gallagher
Samoa Joe
>>
>>2449435
What do you mean, "take the fight to the ground"? 90% of fights go to the ground regardless of anyone trying to "take" them there or not.
>>
>>2449452
you forgot Hunico/Sin Cara

>>2449435
has Goldberg ever really done MMA?
>>
>>2449452
Add Rusev and Shelton. Remove Finn.
>>
>>2449452
>Jack Gallagher
Keep forgetting this guy is 2-0 in mma
>>
>>2449356
Yeah wrestling is the best base for MMA MMAn babbys hate it because it's "boring" their used to people throwing retarded street fight haymakers and gimmick manuevers and when wrestlers dominate they get triggered.

Look at Askren he dominates people on the ground and just punches them until they can't go. >>2449435
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.