[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will The Blue Blazer's Death Prevent Him From Enterin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Hart.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hart.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Will The Blue Blazer's Death Prevent Him

From Entering The Hall Of Fame???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFSrwFj6J4I
>>
No, his wife who hates wrestling is already doing a great job at that.

Can't really blame her either.
>>
Owen would not get into the HOF if he was still alive, he took 6 years of Vince's biggest draws career
>>
File: IMG_4004.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4004.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>2442696
>based borgnine working the smarks
>>
the wrong Hart brother died that day ;_;
>>
>>2442699
Ya I always get shit for saying his wife is right but whatever.

We lost a wrestler, she lost a husband and a father. As much as I love owen I respect his wife's wishes more than anything some idiot smarks say
>>
>>2442696
HE WAS.......KANGZ?
>>
>>2442767
You're saying that Owen wouldn't have wanted to be recognized for his accomplishments?
>>
>>2442696
No, him almost killing Steve Austin will prevent him from entering the Hall of Fame.
>>
>>2442696
How does his wife prevent WWE from inducting him? WWE simply refraining out of respect to her?
>>
>>2442792
His wife doesn't want the company that killed him to profit off his life. Only in the minds of retarded wrestling fans is this somehow controversial.

Anyways, Owen shouldn't get in because he was a career midcarder.
>>
>>2442726

Agreed

No one would miss that asshole Bruce Hart
>>
>>2443432
>Bushwhackers
>Koko B. Ware
>Rikishi
>The celebrity wing

I don't think card position is a factor here. And again, why is what his wife thinks more important than what the man himself would've wanted?
>>
>>2442838
Everyone forgets when he killed Dan Severn.
>>
>>2444011
Because the wishes of the living override the wishes of the dead, probably. His wife is the one who has to deal with it, Owen is dead and can't give a fuck one way or the other.
>>
>>2444037
He's the one the conversation is about, not her.
>>
>>2442699
Great way to honour your husbands legacy. Ignore it.
>>
>>2444011
Lol how the fuck do you know what Owen would want? Why would you assume he wants the company that killed him to profit off his life?

Aside from that, like any married man, I'm sure he would want what his family wants aka the people who actually have to live with it.
>>
>>2444074
How the fuck do you know? You'd have as much of an argument as I do if you weren't so focused on what everyone besides the man himself would want.

Why would you assume that he wouldn't want to be recognized for his accomplishments by the company he spent years of his life working for?
>>
>>2444182
I don't know. But I'll trust the person who knew him better than anyone over some obese smarks.
>>
>>2444213
>"A talented and beloved wrestler should be acknowledged by the biggest company in the industry for his work"
>"Fucking obese smarks"
>>
>>2444037
>"the wishes of the living override the wishes of the dead, probably"
who do you think should win the PR award in the hall of fame next year, anon?
>>
>>2442696
what's Bret's or the rest of the family stance on it?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.