[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wrestled a 5 star classic as a 58 year old this weekend against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: DAN THE MAN.png (349KB, 650x474px) Image search: [Google]
DAN THE MAN.png
349KB, 650x474px
>Wrestled a 5 star classic as a 58 year old this weekend against matt riddle

remind me again why he isn't the goat?
>>
He is, he also has the GOAT theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp7aGkiflwY
>>
>>2442260
Post the match then big guy
>>
>>2442275
replay of the event is up on floslam my dude
>>
That match fucking sucked. Marty Janetty had a way better match
>>
>>2442296
Marty's promo was better than the match
>>
Has fought over 125 MMA fights along the way, legend of the early sport.
>>
>>2442292
>Buying wrestling

Just no dude
>>
>>2442260
Finally someone see his worth.

>ywn see happen WWF World Heavyweight Champion Steve Austin go against NWA World Heavyweight Champion Dan Severn for the title unification match
>>
>>2442292
>paying for floripoff
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2442331
>being poor
>>
>>2442331
CRYING BECAUSE HE IS SO POOR
>>
>>2442336
Yeah being poor is what happens after you throw away money on stupid shit like this
>>
>>2442342
>$12.50 a month is going to make me poor

is that a lot of money to this board? what's the average age here?
>>
>>2442344
>$12.50 a month for this crap

More than the wwe network are you kidding me ?

Also

>Guys this obscure wrestling promo totally put on a 5 star match I swear !11
>Ok can we see it ?
>S-s-sign up pooorfag...

Right....
>>
>>2442342
HE DROPPED HIS TRIP

WHAT A FUCKING POVERTY FAGGOT AHHAHAHAH

>>2442344
DeanNEET spends all his families welfare on 4chan passes and cheetos
>>
>>2442367
No idea what you're rambling about but grats on your indie darlings not even being man enough to show themselves to the public. Good luck kiddo with that $150 a year commitment though.....
>>
>>2442263
I.Wear.Sweaty.Grey.T-Shirts. That's all i can fuckin hear in this
>>
>>2442260

I fucking love Severn. He was Lesnar before Lesnar. Along with Shamrock, probably the most frightening guy in WWE during the Attitude Era. And his theme was GOAT.

They just couldn't figure out how to book him. But he could have been a final boss/murderer for the Corporation if WWE played their cards right.
>>
*comes out to the ring wearing the same sweat soaked shirt every night*
>>
File: severnvstarzangoto.jpg (82KB, 766x584px) Image search: [Google]
severnvstarzangoto.jpg
82KB, 766x584px
Based Beast Severn. I remember watching him in IWA Japan fighting Tarzan Goto in a weird wild brawl. It was the first time I saw spots with throwing piles of chairs at each other.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hs64_dan-severn-vs-tarzan-goto-kotdm_sport
>>
On another note, just how retarded was Jim Cornette in WWF during the Attitude Era?

Hurrrr Durrrr I'm an angry southern with a bunch of retarded looking old guys no one has ever heard of or cared about and I'm here to invade the WWF! Fucking stupid.

Bodacious Bart and Bombastic Bob?

Nigger, I was 12 and could give fuck all about NWA at the time. That "invasion" was one of the most autistic things I've ever seen in WWF. Severn was the only one who wasn't a complete joke in that group. I think being associated with that trash really destroyed his perception in WWF. If he came in by himself and just started murdering people, he could have been huge.
>>
>>2442510
>yfw Jim Cornette becomes the next GM of RAW
>>
>>2442366
>More than the wwe network are you kidding me ?

I have that too though and njpw world
>>
>everything corny touched in 98 was hot garbage and thats how they decided to debut him for some reason
>pulled out of brawl for all for being too legitmate in a tournament that may have worked out better for him than it did Bart Gunn
>had nothing good for him in creative
>>
>>2442260

Look at these faggots. When you're watching Stone Cold beat the shit out of Vince every week, The Rock turning himself into a legendary dime machine, DX running around. Literal fucking crucifixions on television. Who's taking this group of faggots seriously?
>>
File: wwf_rawmagazine_april98_nwa1.jpg (235KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wwf_rawmagazine_april98_nwa1.jpg
235KB, 1600x1000px
>>2442611

Smoked a bowl and forgot to add picture.
>>
>>2442263
this theme belonged to somebody in one of the old WWF games... who?
>>
how long till Spring Break on watchwrestling?
>>
>>2442814
tomorrow
>>
>>2442344
Yes, /asp/ is the board that bitches about wrestlemania costing ten bucks.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.