[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Reigns is facing The Undertaker and probably winning Seth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: abstractkindofgimmick.jpg (64KB, 436x441px) Image search: [Google]
abstractkindofgimmick.jpg
64KB, 436x441px
Roman Reigns is facing The Undertaker and probably winning

Seth Rollins is facing HHH and probably winning

Dean Ambrose is facing....Baron Corbin and 100% he's going to lose

That based anon on /wwe/ was literally in naming him Deanetty all those years ago aka the Jannety of the shield
>>
>>2441231
you never know, they've just started with their careers

look at how much of a jannety matt hardy was and look where he is now
>>
What in the blue fuck is stone cold Steve Austin wearing here? For a second, I thought he was Droz...
>>
>>2441268
>and look where he is now

Jeff will always be the more successful brother
>>
>>2441544
Is that why he's riding Matt's coattails full time now? Stop living in the past.
>>
1 year ago, it was Deano vs. Brock with Seth on the sidelines.
>>
>>2441578
Riding his coattails in bingo hall wrestling while Matt rode Jeff's coattails in his entire WWE career.
>>
>>2441268
>they've just started with their careers

>Seth has been wrestling for 12 years
>Deanetty has been wrestling for 13 years
>Roman has been wrestling for 7 years

A lot of careers have started and ended in less time than that, they're hardly rookies.
>>
>>2441634
Why didn't Jeff just go back to WWE instead of mooching off Matt in the bingo halls, then?
>>
fuck off Carter
>>
>>2441865
Why would I be carter if I'm slating Dean you moron?
>>
>>2441877
Cry more, Carter
>>
>>2441964
Deanetty will always be a jobber. Keep crying
>>
>>2441231
>Dean actually dips down to the midcard so that people don't get tired of him like they do Seff and Ramen

I don't even like Dean but absence makes the heart grow fonder or something
>>
>>2441984
Too bad he's awful in-ring.
>>
Aries
Cena/Nikki
KO
Randy
Probably Brock

All wins. Most predictable WM incoming.
>>
>>2442000
>Randy

Yeah....no.
>>
Roman is going to lose, that's why he won against Strowman at Fastlane and looked strong all throughout the feud. He will eat multiple finishers and after he loses he offers his hand to the Undertaker as a sign of respect and then quietly leaves the ring.

Jasethy is going to lose to HHH and they will play it off to injury since he's not 100%.

Deanetty is going to win against Corbin, that's because Corbin is going to go after the WWE title after Wrestlemania and he's next in line since AJ is going to Raw and Cena is literally gone until further notice. Smackdown will replace AJ and Cena with Nakamura and Roman Reigns.
>>
>>2441637
Developmental, bingo halls, outlel promotions and high school gyms don't count
>>
>>2442025
>Roman is going to lose, that's why he won against Strowman at Fastlane and looked strong all throughout the feud.

Finally someone else who sees it. I honestly believe there's no way he's beating Taker. No way is WWE that clueless.
>>
>>2442025
>Deanetty is going to win against Corbin
Wrong
>Smackdown will replace AJ and Cena with Nakamura and Roman Reigns.
Wrong again.
>>
>>2442054
>lose AJ to Raw and Cena as a full part-timer
>the only singles main eventers left are Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton
(lol

Deanetty will never hold the WWE title again unless everyone is gone, he's forever upper midcard.

Roman and Nakamura to Smackdown have been going on for weeks now, get a clue.
>>
>>2441981
and he reveals himself

Fuck off Carter
>>
>>2442080
fuck off back to Discord /ourcuck/
>>
>>2442091
Keep crying that Deanetty is a jobber you wanker.
>>
>>2442080

>Roman and Nakamura to Smackdown have been going on for weeks now
Based on what? This is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time. Roman will never leave RAW.
>>
>>2442099
why would I cry when he's a top star in the company and top draw besides Cena? :^)

Calm down Carter
>>
>>2442110
Carter is a Deanetty fan. I think you may be concussed.

>he's a top star in the company
My sides, is that why he's gonna job to Corbin?
>>
>>2442113
Nice try Carter you were outed as a Sethfag long ago, nice try thought :^)

>actually thinking Dean will job to Snorebin

HA
>>
File: lose weight.jpg (246KB, 620x895px) Image search: [Google]
lose weight.jpg
246KB, 620x895px
>>2442121
>So obsessed with /asp/ he thinks everyone is Carter

Go outside and get some fresh air neckbeard.
>>
>>2442126
uh huh sure Carter

keep spamming you're anti-Dean threads though because when he retains at Mania your tears will be even more delcious :^)
>>
File: Triple H - King of Kings.jpg (74KB, 529x390px) Image search: [Google]
Triple H - King of Kings.jpg
74KB, 529x390px
>>2441231
>Seth Rollins is facing HHH and probably winning
>Implying
>>
>>2442139
Hm, you're right. It's HHH after all.
>>
>>2441657
Victory Road 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFNfv_ufizo
>>
Very shameful on all of you disrespecting these men, but in the end of the day they make way more than you, will fuck more ringrats than you, and will have more fun than any of you will
>>
>>2442152
What was the story here? Was he drunk?
>>
>>2442170
He was high as fuck so Bischoff told Sting to finish the match the quickest posible. Jeff was fired from WWE for being a junkie despite he sold almost as much merchandise as Cena. That's why he ended on TNA, with the other WWE rejects.

He made this video after he was fired from WWE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6GcrIBhBWA
>>
>>2442139
Exactly... if u honestly thing HHH will lay down for Seth when seth can barely walk... ur fucking dreaming.
Joe will come out... destroys seth, HHH wins. its not even up for debate.
>>
>>2442184
>This lame feud is gonna drag on till summerslam
>>
>>2442202
I think this is going to be the end. Haitch is a part-timer now so he's going to win the feud, bury Seth and all the people involved will move on to something else
>>
>>2442202
it will move on to Joe V Seth more so...

HHH will be like "but ive already beaten u... i got nothing else to prove." etc

Plus im betting they want to get Seth off for a few more weeks to heal up
>>
>>2442222
No they'll drag it out to Summerslam. Seth will keep chasing Hunter around for a rematch.
>>
>>2442247
And Hunter will beat Seth again.
>>
>>2442264
>HHH wins on Sunday
>Seth takes 3-5 months off to heal
>Back in time for summerslam to beg for a rematch
>Wrestles Joe
>Wins
>They repeat it again next year with a proper build-up
>>
>>2442222
>>2442184
Why Seth's leg is fuck up again? It was Joe's fault? It was Haitch's fault? At first I thought this was an angle but you guys are talking like this is real
>>
>>2442297
>you guys are talking like this is real
That's cause it is real.
>>
>>2442028
Ebin.
>>
>>2442025
Basically this, except Corbin will take the IC title a month or two later. I see a slow build with em.

The case of Ambrose is highly curious, and a heel/trade to Raw might be suitable.
>>
>>2442025
>Corbin fails to win IC title
>Goes to feud for WWE title

Yeah makes sense
>>
>>2441231
Is it over for Deanetty?
>>
>>2442717
The Shield guy in the best position is Seth and he's going to get buried by Gaytch tomorrow
>>
>>2442025
>>2442048
Lol fucking retards
Roman/Carder is the main event so Roman is winning
Corbin is going over Dean
and Cena is staying on Smackdown
>>
>>2441657
If Jeff decided to break off from the broken gimmick and do a singles run anywhere, he would instantly be more popular that Matt with his broken gimmick
>>
>>2443537
I'm not so sure. Jeff isn't a young man anymore. He can't do the cool shit that make him a legitimate draw 15 years ago. Now he's a walking time bomb, any morning he can die from an overdose or a heart attack.
>>
>>2443869

But can he still jump off of really high shit?
>>
>>2441578
>riding his coattails

Jeff is actually a more based Broken Hardy than Matt is by now. Jeff will always be more over and draw more dimes than Matt, that's just a fact.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.