[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Goldberg booed at the Hall of Fame two days before Mania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Goldberg-Raw-103116-645x370.jpg (33KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Goldberg-Raw-103116-645x370.jpg
33KB, 645x370px
>Goldberg booed at the Hall of Fame two days before Mania
Is history gonna repeat itself?
>>
>>2440633
>international Smark crowd

Oh yeah, you had better fucking believe the crowd is gonna shit all over this match
>>
>>2440977
WrestleMania is not full of smarks at all M8. That's the night after Mania.

Mania itself is the most casual friendly PPV of the year these days.
>>
>Oldberg so worked that he left the HoF
>>
They should've never had him go over Owens. Been getting booed ever since.
>>
>>2440753
I got one more badass trainwreck left in me
>>
>>2441016
>WrestleMania is not full of smarks at all M8
Then how about explaining the last 3 Wrestlemania
>>
>>2441016
Talking out of your ass doesn't make you right
>>
>>2441063
Booing Reigns is the cool thing to do. Even the casuals know that.
>>
>>2441097
Agree
Don't Agree

Whatever, I'm still right ;)
>>
>>2441016
>an international crowd isn't paying to go to Mania, they're paying for the Raw after Mania

You want to know how I know you're retarded?
>>
I've been saying that since he won the title. If he had just come in and worked a program with Reigns instead, the crowd wouldn't have turned on him. Putting the title on him was dumb and the match is guaranteed to get shit on.
>>
>>2441020
Lots of wrestlers left though https://twitter.com/JobbingthePod/status/848002358839738370
>>
>>2441162
Of course it's an international crowd, but they are almost all casual watchers.

The international part wasn't the issue. Modern WrestleMania is not for wrestling fans, it's for casuals who pretend they watch.
>>
>>2441016
The same people that are at mania make up the crowd of the post mania raw you fucking retard
>>
>>2441032
They should have had him go over clean at least.
>>
>>2441020
How can one man possibly be this thin skinned?
>>
>>2441213
>leaving before based angle and based teddy

Cringe
>>
>>2441016
what aboot when the Wrestlemania crowd booed Brock and Brock last time?
>>
>>2441258
That was a crazy match, Brock and Brock. The crowd was really behind Brock, but they knew Vince would have Brock go over, so they booed Brock non-stop.
>>
>>2441271
who won that night since i think i missed that
>>
>>2441271
Brock screwed Brock
>>
>>2441665
They pulled a swerve. Everyone assumed Brock was going over, but Brock went over instead.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.