[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get the point of the HoF for WWE at this point.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1482116517715.png (674KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482116517715.png
674KB, 1280x720px
I don't get the point of the HoF for WWE at this point. Literally everyone is going to be inducted at this rate. There's nothing special about it anymore.
>>
>>2439893
Will Del Rio go in?
>>
>>2439893
Who doesn't deserve it this year?
>>
>>2439893
Hi hogan
>>
>>2440039
Rude was a midcarder. Beth Phoenix doesn't either but you know, women's """""""""""wrestling"""""""""""
>>
>>2440049
A midcarder that won world championships. He totally deserves to go in, especially because of the reactions and dimes he drew.

Forgot about Beth, I agree with you on that.
>>
>>2439893
Said this years ago, everyone shat on me
>>
It became a joke when Drumpf was inducted. I still can't believe a WWE hall of famer is our president.
>>
>>2440167
Goddamn give it a rest.

Also I'm in the road, Did Corny say anything wacky?
>>
>>2440264
Corny's internet persona is something he's built up as his brand, he isn't like that irl
>>
>>2439893
7 Good wrestlers don't retire each year........
>>
>>2440269
I met him a couple of times, it's not THAT far off.
>>
>>2440119
If we're going to hold it to a standard, I'd say Rude is "hall of very good" not hall of fame as the baseball saying goes.

Honestly though there really aren't that many bad inductees if you are just talking about the men. People shit on it too much.

Only people I can't really make a case for are The Godfather, Koko B Ware, Big Boss Man, Rocky Johnson and Rikishi.

Some other borderline ones are Tito Santana, and Jim Duggan (won 1st Royal Rumble though so I'd say that alone qualifies him).

It's eally not that bad for 20+ years of inductees.
>>
>>2440307
>Big Boss Man
Kill yourself
>>
>>2440290
This.
The next wrestler to retire that deserves HoF is Undertaker at best. In the next years HoF will be pure shit
>>
>>2440347
He was a childhood fave of mine but it's not like he accomplished that much.
>>
>>2440269
It's true he's actually spoken pretty fondly of his chemistry with Russo when we had lunch with him before this interview.

It's all a work. He's a full grown man and Russo is also pretty smart to know this, it's just that Jim sometimes goes way overboard with the persona
>>
>>2439893

Sasha looks a little bit different. Did she do something with her hair?
>>
>>2439893
>I don't get the point of the HoF for WWE at this point.
It's play dress up for former and present day WWE wrestlers and brass.

Imagine being a nobody like Zack Daddy and you have to pay for a nice suit and be forced to sit there for like 4-5 hours.
>>
>>2442469
Really funny fucking faggot that's obliviously not Sasha+ that's a fucking horse fuck you
>>
>>2442507
That's clearly sasha you retard
>>
>>2440303
Well throughout the speech he was pretty chill.
>>
File: 1490745931122.jpg (44KB, 726x683px) Image search: [Google]
1490745931122.jpg
44KB, 726x683px
>Dean is going to go in the HoF someday
>Dolph is going in
>Bee is going in, possibly headlining next year if he retires and Taker doesn't
>they're going to pretend these guys had amazing careers and weren't jobbers/charisma vacuums
>>
>>2439893
Ashley Massauro won't be getting inducted.
>>
>>2442567
*Beeg
>>
>>2439893
>Literally everyone is going to be inducted at this rate
But that's wrong you underage idiot
>>
>>2442567
Are you seriously saying Big Show isn't worthy of a hall of fame career? How stupid and daft can one possibly get, I mean you're pretty below average intelligence given that anime image, but still there should be a threshold of stupidity that you don't drop under and it's like you're way below that line.
>>
>>2439893
its an event people by tickets to and pay to watch on the network and costs almost nothing, ya mark.
>>
>>2440049
>Rude was a midcarder

What's wrong with midcarders getting into the HOF? It's not like they're low-level jobbers or something

If they only inducted main eventers/top draws then they would have ran out of people to induct years ago
>>
>>2439956He's already in the Hall of Paige.
>>
>>2440049
>Rude was a midcarder.

yeah that's not true at all. he was never lower than UPPER mid card,, always the feud behind Hogan and whoever he was feuding with at the time.
>>
>>2440307

Boss Man and Duggan are more than worthy of being hall of famers you shit eating millennial
>>
>>2440372
>fave

seriously? are you too lazy to type out "favorite"?, or are you just a queer, cause I can almost hear your lisp through the internet
>>
File: 1412413415.jpg (83KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1412413415.jpg
83KB, 1200x675px
>>2440167
BASED PRESIDENT TRUMP WORKING THE OBESE SMARKS
>>
>>2443088
That's something else everybody gets to go in.
>>
>>2442567
Dean and Dolph are nowhere near HoF. That's like saying they would induct fucking Gangrel or Val Venis.

Big Show is HoF worthy without a doubt
>>
>>2440167
POTUSWTS
>>
>>2440039
Teddy Long.

The guy was a nobody and despite what everyone told him, he can't talk. He regurgitated some stolen played out lines. Good for him.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.