[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to the latest Wrestling Observer Radio (subscription

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
According to the latest Wrestling Observer Radio (subscription required but recommended), WWE isn’t planning on closing out WrestleMania 33 with what many believe will be a short match between Goldberg & Brock Lesnar. That honor is currently set to go to Undertaker & Roman Reigns.

Here’s what Dave Meltzer had to say:

>Undertaker and Roman Reigns is the probable main event, so that's the deal there. ... It's the probable main event. I did the thing, it was funny because I did the thing trying to find out like what would have the most interest and it was Undertaker and Roman Reigns, and then I found out that they did something similar and that was their conclusion too. So it's Undertaker and Roman Reigns. The number two match is definitely Bill Goldberg and Brock Lesnar but I don't know if it's going to be second from the top. How they're going to order it, I have no idea how it's going to be ordered other than Undertaker and Roman Reigns is the very probable if not for sure main event. I don't want to say for sure because it's WWE and they change shit so often.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT, LADS.
>>
File: belie dat.png (173KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
belie dat.png
173KB, 407x407px
>>2437397
can't wait til they have to censor the whole ending to mute out all the boos the large lupine is gonna get
>>
why would you want a super old guy who has a chance of breaking every bones he has to main event? I hope this one is quick
>>
>>2437402

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G
>>
>>2437413
Taker looked awful during the rumble. Like every step he took was agony. Can only imagine it's gotten worse. Maybe they'll morphine him up for this match.
>>
>>2437397
>what would have the most interest
No one cares about the match, it's on last cause the entire attendance will shit on everything after Reigns wins. Reigns probably won't appear on Raw for same reason
>>
>>2437402
he's a dog not a wolf breh. large canine
>am currently in animal behavior class
>>
Can someone please post the latest WOR?
>>
The rumors about Taker's health are seriously just getting worse and worse. In retrospect I bet Vince wishes he booked AJ to carry him and found another way to get Roman over cause this match is shaping up to be an unprecedented shitshow.

Since Taker is getting cheered no matter what any heat from this horrendous match will fall on Big Dog.
>>
>>2437443
At this rate, if Reigns spears him, and he doesn't get up under his own power, Roman won't make it out of Orlando alive.
>>
If it is going in last, it pretty much confirms that Taker is retiring. It's the only real reason why they'd end the show with it over the title.

>Reigns pins Taker clean
>Shower of boos from the crowd
>Taker maybe addresses the crowd with a mic
>"Turns out the Thrill ride was my Last night" or something equally cringe worthy
>Suddenly the whole locker room come out and start applauding Taker
>Reigns leading the pack out of the respect
>WWE push as the most emotional moment for years
>>
>>2437397
>I did the thing, it was funny because I did the thing
STOP QUOTING MELTZER WORD BY WORD.
>>
>>2437397
Well it wouldn't make sense to have two part-timers in the ME, despite their drawing power. But Reigns isn't exactly a big name outside WWE either
>>
>>2437452
If you don't think Wrestlemania will end with Undertaker declaring that Roman is the real big dog then congratulations on still having some faith that this company will do something right
>>
Based Romes closing the show 3 years in a row, as it should be.
>>
Imagine the crowd reaction after reigns beat taker, it's obvious why they would want to close the show after the match

BBDWTS
>>
>>2437452
>all of this happening under a chorus of boos

This will be beautiful.
>>
>>2437452
throw in a "This is your yard now, Roman" and its perfect
>>
>>2437452
Cue the countless amount of YT videos popping up of autists smashing their TV's in anger Monday morning
>>
Year after year, PPV after PPV. No star is bigger than the title.
Let me say it again.
No star is bigger than the title.

I'm done with WWE. I want to watch pro wrestling, and WWE isn't that anymore. I'm out. Later fags.
>>
>>2437529
>No star is bigger than the title.
>people actually think titles sell fights anymore
If it's not true anymore for legit combat sports, why would you think otherwise for choreographed stunt fighting?
>>
Taker is retiring and you can either

A) Have him face Styles and let Styles carry his old ass to a ****3/4 star match to end his illustrious career.

Or.

B) Try to shove Reigns down everyone's throats again and end Taker's career in a shower of boos after a shit 20-30 minute match where both men have already blew up after 10 minutes.

But BBD, right?
>>
>>2437545
WWE don't think Styles is the face of the company nor are they building him as one. Roman apparently is to them so it would make sense.
>>
>>2437545
yes, BBD indeed
>>
Reminder that Roman has main evented 3 (three) main events in a row now.

Two more and he will have the most main events of all time, making him UNDENIABLY better than Stone Cold, The Rock, and John Cena.

B A S E D
I O
G G
>>
>>2437552
>Face of the company
>is expected to get booed out of the building and booed even harder for ending Taker's career

Uh huh
>>
>>2437397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69h-qJZHfvM

GOAT PROMO
>>
>>2437540
This. Title goes on last in old school pro wrestling but WWE really is sports entertainment now and there are stars bigger than both the titles. In fact I don't think anyone really gives a shit about the titles anymore.
However NJPW still follows the old main event picture with the G1 winner going on to wrestle the champion at WK, and the IWGP belt is more prestigious at this point than the WWE title has been in years. So I guess if someone wants to follow CM Phil logic of top face vs top heel for the title in the main event, all they have to do is watch New Japan.
>>
>>2437568
my god, this truly is his yard

Based
>>
>>2437568
Hogan has 8 with 3 in a row
>>
>>2437570
Well if Roman is the main event flagship PPV's for the past two years then it's obvious WWE wants him to be the face, or the guy, as he would say.
>>
File: 1306532813691.jpg (24KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1306532813691.jpg
24KB, 311x311px
>>2437568
>making him UNDENIABLY better than Stone Cold, The Rock, and John Cena
>Vince slobbering on my samoan cock and taking 5 Manias to get me over and still failing means I'm da best ever
>>
Taker deserves better than retiring under an avalanche of boos.
>>
>>2437506
And he's gonna main event next year vs Lesnar
And in 2019 against Cena

He'll break Hogan's record of consecutive Wrestlemanias then.
>>
>Reigns / Taker end the show
>Reigns spears Taker right after the bell rang
>Reigns goes for the pin
>Wins

BBD
>>
>>2437545
Come in here from Reddit, newfag?
>>
wew, if this is true this is going to be the best mania ever
>>
File: image.png (858KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
858KB, 768x1024px
>yfw Taker literally fucking dies during the match
>>
I hope to god this is true. It's definitely a much more interesting main event than the two part timers dishing out. Not only that, but Wrestlemania closing on Reigns beating Taker would be insane. I can only imagine what the crowd will be like.
>>
File: The Banker.png (3MB, 2474x1854px) Image search: [Google]
The Banker.png
3MB, 2474x1854px
>>2437651
You joke but he has almost died after every Mania match since he was Borked.
>>
>>2437545
Taker's old school and he'll job to a young rising star to give him the rub. Would be great with AJ except AJ won't be around as a top star for another decade or more.
The thing about Roman is that he's going to be hated twice as much, if that's possible, than he already is, just because he's Roman and he's retiring Taker. No one over the age of 10 wants that. Well, except for a few of the short, fat, basement dwellers on /asp/ that act as conduits to Vince McMahon's sick desires.
And maybe pajeets, but they're the dirtiest marks this side of the Ganges.
>>
>>2437664
I thought he looked okay after his match with Wyatt; he didn't look like he was about to keel over
>>
What is le Meltz saying about Shane vs AJ?
>>
>>2437675
Yeah, he probably still went to hospital for something. Like he literally keeled over before he got backstage after Brock, pretty sure he did the same after Shane.
>>
>>2437673
I can't wait for the tears, it might be as good as wrestling will get for me
>>
>>2437452
>they'll actually have Taker's retirement be showered with boos

amazing
>>
>>2437680
I completely forgot he wrestled Shane at WM last year, but he might have in that one.
>>
>>2437397
Based Big Dog main-eventing THREE(3) Manias in a row.
>>
>>2437664
This is false cause he looked really good in the Bray match.
>>
The absolute madman. Roman had the shit booed out of him for the entirety of the last 2 Wrestlemanias. Unless he's going to turn heel, this is incredibly confusing. I'm not saying he can never be face, but right now, he'd be a lot better as a heel.
>>
>>2437679
Only the one thing we all know: Shane will do something crazy.
>>
>>2437714

Like making his daddy book him in the biggest match of the year with the greatest wrestler on the planet despite barely having ring fundamentals?
>>
>>2437608
Nah being booed out of the arena sounds about right for Undercarder.
>>
>>2437728

You need to take a break from /asp/ for a while
>>
>>2437728
He won't even be the one being booed.
>>
>>2437720
>with the greatest wrestler on the planet
You smarks need to calm down
>>
The boos won't let up until Roman leaves. Then Taker can have his moment to slowly walk, hobble, crawl, or get stretchered or coffined out while the crowd chants "Thank you Taker" unenthusiastically.
>>
BBDWTS
>>
>>2437746
Agreed. AJ's only the best in NA. That we know of. There could be a god-tier 15 year old working 10 star matches in his backyard.

There are a couple in Japan that have more in-ring skill than AJ, though. Not a lot, but enough.
>>
>>2437775
>Kenny Omega comes to retire Undertaker
>Somehow pulls a 5 star match out of the mummified remains
>While pulling off Heat Moves
>>
>>2437775
You're a dummy
>>
>>2437775
>There are a couple in Japan that have more in-ring skill than AJ, though

Please name them.
>>
>>2437746
>>2437775

Name better currently active wrestlers than AJ
>>
>>2437798
>Muh AJ is da best evarr and he deserve to be main eventing against Okada and Shinsuke in a triple threat, I hate Woman Weigns wahhhh wahhh wahhhh
>>
>>2437798
Bork. His character is retarded but he can still sell and his moves are stiff as fuck.
>>
>>2437806

He wrestles 3 matches a year.
>>
>>2437815
Are you old enough to remember his first run?
>>
>>2437804
you sound retarded
>>
>>2437804
name the wrestlers better than AJ you greasy obese antismark.
>>
>>2437818
I'm just mimicking you pal
>>
>>2437815
But he's an active wrestler.
>>
>>2437720
Shane doesn't get to wrestle AJ

AJ gets to wrestle Shane

Get it right you underage obese smark
>>
>>2437790
>>2437798
Right now? Okada is either at or right above AJ's level. Omega may or may not just be having an incredible run or coming into his prime as a worker, but he's on fire and crisper than anyone in the world right now. Ishii, if he has another run like he did the last two years, is at that level in a different sense, relying on being stiff as fuck with great psychology. Some would say Nakamura, but I always thought he was a couple inches below AJ in terms of talent.
Naito's coming up, too. Naito vs Omega at G1 last year was better than any match AJ has ever put on. I'm saying this as a huge fan of AJ. These guys are wrestling matches like I've never seen before right now.
>>
Based Big Dog is unironically the GOAT now
>>
>>2437820
doesn't make sense
>>
>>2437420
The old guys don't have to respond to the wellness policy unless they're junkies because interfires with the show. In this case, Taker needs the drugs for the show
>>
>>2437420
I just watched the Rumble again last night and I completely agree, the only thing more cringe than Orton winning was watching Taker work, that Styles/Cena match so fucking good
>>
>>2437397
>Dave "I keep changing what I say every other day" Meltzer

Okay bud
>>
>>2437613
isn't 2017 the last year of Lesnar's contract?
>>
>>2438145
Considering he's banned from MMA, has declared he's retired from it, and still loves money, he won't be going anywhere.
>>
>>2437415
But do you have a response for this?
>>
>>2437568
>Based Io
What did anon mean by this?
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.