[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smarks think grinning like a retard and screaming in gookspeak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

>smarks think grinning like a retard and screaming in gookspeak is "charisma"
Explain this shit
>>
>marks and E-babbys think that a good character needs to have catchphrases and speak in kiddie talk to have "charisma"
Explain this shit.
>>
File: asuka lol.gif (1020KB, 172x174px) Image search: [Google]
asuka lol.gif
1020KB, 172x174px
>>2436977
>doesn't get it
>>
>op sits in his room all day and shits up /asp/ with a dozen Asuka threads instead of going outside and losing his virginity

Explain this shit.
>>
>>2436977
Asuka lives in ya head rent free it's fucking hilarious
>>
Charisma and mic skills are two entirely different things
>>
>>2436982
no but they need to be able to speak at all
>>
>>2437021
and memesuka has neither
>>
>>2437042
If the fans cheer her she has charisma. That's the definition of charisma
>>
>>2437051
fans are indifferent to her for the most part. the few that cheer only do so because she's le jap indy star
>>
>>2437042
>charisma
>a spiritual power or personal quality that gives an individual influence or authority over large numbers of people.

You make several Asuka threads a day. This is proof that Asuka has charisma; she has you OBSESSED with her. Come off it, mate.
>>
>>2437068
>memesail crowds of 50
>large number
>>
File: 1473184433396.gif (2MB, 377x252px) Image search: [Google]
1473184433396.gif
2MB, 377x252px
this tsundere crush OP has for Asuka is cute
>>
>>2437099
Damn, Dana looked like THAT?
>>
>>2436983
What's this from?
>>
File: samurai_jack_(You).gif (335KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
samurai_jack_(You).gif
335KB, 400x400px
>>2437042
>>
>>2437733
This week's NXT
>>
>>2437384
Based high test Dana
>>
Asuka is my favorite wrestler in the WWE and I have not masturbated to the thought of her even one time. I like her because she's a good character and good in the ring.
>>
>>2438032
>"Asuka is my favorite wrestler in the WWE and I have not masturbated to the thought of her even one time. I like her because she's a good character and good in the ring."- WOO
>>
>>2438032
>I have not masturbated to the thought of her even one time
You should try it, it's highly, highly erotic.

vimeo.com/search?q=kana+grav
>>
>>2436982
>smarks think wrestling a blow-up doll in a bingo hall is the height of wrestling and art in the world

Explain this shit
>>
>>2437068
holy fuck OP btfo
>>
>>2438032
Hi Asuka
>>
>>2436983
That thing looks weird. Looks like a brown chink guy wearing a wig. I may like anime and jap culture but hell japs/chinks are ugly as shit.
>>
>>2438153
This
>>
File: SmugAsianClub.jpg (88KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
SmugAsianClub.jpg
88KB, 750x750px
>>2437068
>/DOFA/ General ends
>Asukafags return to lurking and only posting when the discussion is relevant
>Fuming anti-fans are left the only ones consistently making threads about her
>They even try to resurrect /DOFA/ in an attempt to bait out the Asukafags
>Asukafags worked the anti's so hard that their unabated seething continuously fuels her relevancy and popularity here
>Asuka is now living in /asp/'s head, rent free

POTTERY
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.