[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dfw you'll never get hired by WWE as an inten for Steph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: stephanie-mcmahon-620x350.jpg (45KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
stephanie-mcmahon-620x350.jpg
45KB, 620x350px
>dfw you'll never get hired by WWE as an inten for Steph
>dfw she'll never verbally humiliate and insult you for not doing the job right
>dfw she'll never take out her anger by beating the crap out of you when she's mad
>dfw she'll never have you sit under the her desk and rub her feet while she works
>dfw she'll never use you as a spitoon
>dfw she'll never use your mouth as a braaap reciprocal so she knows which foods give her stinky farts
>dfw she'll never demote you to personal toilet
>dfw she'll never chain you up in her office from the ceiling like a boxing bag and use you for practice
>dfw she'll never lose her temper one day after you spill her coffee and force her foot into your mouth until your throat is bleeding from being cut up by her toe nails

why live?
>>
being Stephanie's intern sounds like a fate worse than death.
>>
>>2436132
You're fucked up
>>
File: 1490236968102.jpg (10KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1490236968102.jpg
10KB, 499x499px
>>2436132
>>
File: tijuanaChristmas.jpg (86KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
tijuanaChristmas.jpg
86KB, 750x750px
>>2436132
>>dfw she'll never use your mouth as a braaap reciprocal so she knows which foods give her stinky farts
>>
I want that job
>>
>I'm A Cuck The Thread
>>
>>2436132
You are beyond pathetic. Neck yourself.
>>
>dfw you'll never drink shotglasses of her sweat
>>
File: shanemac-217121.jpg (96KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
shanemac-217121.jpg
96KB, 1280x640px
>wanting to work for the worst Mcmahon
>>
>dfw
the fuck?
>>
>>2436206
Not sure you understand what cuck means mate
>>
File: broken.png (206KB, 570x359px) Image search: [Google]
broken.png
206KB, 570x359px
>>2436353
>wanting to work with any Mcmahon
>>
>not wanting to excel in your new career path

this place is populated by kissless neets isn't it?
>>
>tfw there will never be a Stephanie McMahon kiss my ass club

fuck you eric
>>
>>2436433
Based post.
>>
>>2436132
Today's estrogen-filled water has gotten to you.
>>
Didn't we already do this thread?

I want to kick this woman in the cunt. I see nothing attractive about her.
>>
>>2436132
Her body is shit now. She was better before those ugly ass implants. Has a fucking fatty fridge body now.
>>
>>2436132
She tosses Paul's salad
>>
>>2436445
I'd rather have a stephanie mcmahon kiss my feet club
>>
>>2436384
everyone knows what it means retard but he's calling you a cuck to signify youre mental incapacity
>>
>She'll never bend you over her knee and give you a bare bottom spanking
>>
>tfw she will never rupture your anus with a strap on
>tfw you then realize that it's not a strap on
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.