[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that he's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: blandy.png (270KB, 428x356px) Image search: [Google]
blandy.png
270KB, 428x356px
Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that he's the worst Royal Rumble winner in the history of this business?

This has been the worst build-up for wrestlemania ever. You're actually supposed to be excited about whoever won the royal rumble main-eventing.
>>
>>2435254
brock should have won
>>
>>2435258
Would have made more sense that way.
>>
>>2435254
>can we agree that he's the worst Royal Rumble winner in the history of this business?

Sheamus?
Del Cucko?
Rey?
>>
>>2435254
HHH last year was pretty pointless. Eliminating Dean Ambrose last made it even worse.
>>
BLANDY BORETON
>>
>>2435271
>Del Rio

Holy shit, why did the WWE push this fucking shitter so hard?

>WHC
>WWE Title
>Royal Rumble Winner
>US Champion
>Beat Cena clean

Like what was so special about the guy?
>>
The blame goes to Wyatt and his autistic gimmick
>>
>>2435370
He probably let Vince fuck his wife.
>>
>>2435370
He's big in Mexico because of his uncle
>>
>>2435395
Have sex
>>
>>2435254
Nah.

Del Rio
Edge (When he returned)
Reigns (When he got Rock booed)
Sheamus (Would not be bad if the WM title match would had been an actual match)
Taker (Since he won and Shawn, who was the ones Taker eliminated to win, ME aniways making Taker victory pointless)

At least with this Bray will go over and make himself a threat again.
>>
>>2435680
>whiteknighting a crabwalking costco employee
Get laid
>>
>>2435254
Lex Luger was shit

Stone Cold should have main evented at Wrestlemania 13

Mr.McMahon was kinda pointless but fun

Edge was great but he should have won at Wrestlemania 26

Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Cena at 2013, Batista at 2014 , Roman Reigns, Triple H last year and Randy Orton this year all fucking shit
>>
>>2435449
>He probably fucked Vince
ftfy
>>
>>2435395
truth
>>
File: THE SIGNS WERE THERE.png (650KB, 838x428px) Image search: [Google]
THE SIGNS WERE THERE.png
650KB, 838x428px
>>2435840
>Del Taco
>fucking ANYONE

Okay pedro, how about you get off my board?
>>
>>2435370
They wanted to create new mexican draw after Rey, but el Justo failed miserably.
>>
Snek is my guy
kys fedoramenmarks
>>
>>2435885
so fuckn black guys is a fetish for chicks.
>>
>>2435370
Mexican market.
That's the only reason Eddie and Rey ever got a chance. But at least they got over.
>>
>>2435254
Del Rio is the worst, and he won a 40 man rumble, which I'm shocked Vince hasn't done a 40 or 50 man rumble to downplay ADR's win yet
>>
>>2436092
Wait until next year, Roman is going to win a 60 Man Royal Rumble Match
>>
>>2435821
>Mr.McMahon was kinda pointless but fun
It was great for the economy of the Vince-Austin feud. It was so great that WWE tried it for Roman last year, except that it was shit just like anything with that beta male involved.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.