[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was at a Burger King in Columbus and Seth Rollins pulled up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

I was at a Burger King in Columbus and Seth Rollins pulled up in a SUV with some people and then he came in. While he was waiting in line some kid came up to him and asked for an autograph of the only thing he had, one of the little containers that hold chicken tenders.

Seth blew the kid off until he saw the container and immediately perked up "Oh, wicked! Yeah no problem kid!" He grabbed the container and when he felt that it was light he started screaming "Do you know who I am? I'm Seth Freaking Rollins! Who do you think you are trying to pay me with these crumbs, where are the tendies!?" He threw the container at the kid and then started screaming about how it wasn't right to do that and that the store was in on it, that this was all some stupid joke to everyone and he wasn't going to be a part of it.

The manager came out and tried to calm him down but Seth wouldn't let it go. I told him he was making a scene and he needed to calm down. He responded by slapping my orange drink off the table and onto the floor. He made a "Neh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh!" kind of laugh and then told everyone he was going to Wendys where the food wasn't frozen.

A few minutes later Roman Reigns came in and apologized to everyone and offered to pay for anything that Seth did. I told him it was alright but he insisted and purchased me a whopper meal then made his own order for the people he was traveling with. When I left I saw Seth in the back seat of the SUV with a bunch of guys that were eating food including BBD in the front drivers seat, when Seth saw me he pressed his face against the glass and pointed out me. I could faintly hear him making some kind of "Nyeeeehh!" sound. Messed up.
>>
>>2435013
>remaining in character while eating in public
wicked
>>
I saw Seth Rollins at a grocery store in Florida yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>ITT we put over Seth Rollins.
>>
Dude's a complete autist. I work for a local sound company (one of our guys does the sound for our city's NFL team) and I was helping do setup at some house shows earlier this year.

Some of the guys were fucking around and were asking me to play entrance music for different superstars and they were doing mimic entrances. Roman did Ultimate Warrior, Zayn did Macho Man, KO did Jericho and The Club did the Wyatt's.

Then Seth Rollins showed up eating out of a bag of chilli and cheese fritos and he dropped the bag on the floor and wiped his frito fingers on my shirt laughing at me. Then he told me to "do Seth Rollins" and the other guys slowly just walked away. I tried to tell him that the guys were doing other people's entrances and he insisted I play his music. I rolled my eyes and played his theme and he stepped on the fritos bag and kicked them all over the floor making a giant mess. He kept saying, "are you watching? are you watching?" and he did an entrance. After like 5 minutes I turned off his music and said he wasn't done yet and I told him I have work to do and he ran away. Later before the show he told me how he wanted to be announced on his way to the ring and I told him I wasn't the ring announcer. He didn't listen.
>>
>>2435013
This one's the best.
>>
Met Seth Rollins at a gas station. He asked me for a dollar for the vending machine and I obliged. I asked for a quick photo and he said "yeah just let me get my candy".

I watch him go over to the vending machine and pull out a huge wad of bills. He starts putting them in and getting his candy. He cleaned out the entire machine, easily 150 dollars worth of stuff.

I ask why he needed my dollar and he says "Retard tax" then throws all the vending machine goodies in a garbage can.

I'm just staring at him and he goes "Hey Bayley did you see that?" to empty air.
>>
Stop spreading your stupid fucking fake stories. None of these are correct. I've met Seth Rollins numerous times and every time he signed my autograph and even gave me a few bucks in cash as a "thank you"
No other wrestler has ever been as nice as BASED ass Seth Rollins is and I truly can't wait until he beats that egotistical piece of shit HHH at Mania. In fact,It's pretty pathetic you keep making fake stories of him. Perhaps you're just jelly because you're a fatlard making fake stories about Our Crossfit JESUS.
Eat shit fatass
>>
>>2435235
Then you obviously don't know the REAL Seth Rollins. Me and my family were lucky enough to win backstage tickets to an event. I went with my dad and sister. Many of the guys there were really cool, Dolph Zigler, Cena, Roman, The Miz, AJ Styles.. But Seth Rollins creepy ass hit on my sister! At first I thought he was just kidding around but he kept saying something about coming to his hotel room after the show. My dad threatened to call the police and he ran off. After the show was over a man in a suit came up to us and offered us a couple free T-shirts; Roman, Cena, Ambrose, and a free Network subscription for 6 months. Told us to never tell anybody about what happened.
>>
>>2435013
post the one about the guy working as ringside security
>>
File: 1489693641893s.jpg (4KB, 188x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489693641893s.jpg
4KB, 188x250px
>>2435875
I worked security for one of their WWE Live events in Rupp Arena in Lexington. Most guys I bumped into were cool. Rusev and Big E were both cool, and Ambrose signed a whole bunch of shit for guys.

Rollins was something else though. The main event of this show was Cena vs Rollins for the championship. I'm at the barricade, just keeping an eye on the crowd and the match and everything. We were told the match would spill out of the ring and they'd be brawling along the barricade, and to watch out for any shenanigans. I THINK they meant audience bullshit, but Seth was the fucking problem.

Cena threw him into a barricade, causing Seth to double over it. I'm standing 10 feet away, and can see clearly that Seth tries to steal some kid's popcorn. The kid instinctively turns away, Seth tries to grab him, a man I'm assuming is the kid's dad steps between them, Seth looks like he's about to swing on him when I manage to jump in between them and turn the dad back. I felt someone shove me in the shoulder, and turn around to Rollins yelling at me to do my job and throw the kid and dad out for defending their popcorn from this manchild. I said that wasn't going to happen, he said he'd kick my ass, and said if he didn't keep his ass on his side of the barricade for the rest of the show, I would deal with him physically. That obviously wasn't the most professional or de-escalating tact to have taken, but I was caught off guard by how ridiculous this grown ass man was acting over popcorn.

Cena, possibly seeing the situation was headed in the wrong direction, pulled Seth back, "clobbered" him, and the ringside brawl resumed and the match went on. Later, as we were getting everyone out of the building, Seth comes up to me and tries to start a fight. I tried to apologize for being rude earlier (though frankly I didn't give a fuck, I just wanted to avoid explaining to any management types why I saw fit to flip a client like an omelette).
>>
File: CuJdEwCUsAA-ITP.jpg (194KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CuJdEwCUsAA-ITP.jpg
194KB, 1200x1200px
>>2435013
>>2435013
>>2435057
>>2435127
>>2435161
>>2435235
>>2435857
>>2435887
Funny how none of your stories match up to what Seth is really like. Faggots trying to shill hard for wrestlemania huh? Well I was at an airport minding my own business, about to make my trip home after a nice vacation in montana and I hear some loud as shit music. When I say loud I mean fucking loud, like someone were playing it straight from their phone with no headphones. So I look up to see who the douche was and it was of course, Seth Rollins. He was listening to his own theme and making a b-line towards me almost doing a sami zayn entrance dance. He had a piece of paper in his hand and front what I could tell it was an image of himself. I tried to stand up to get away from him but that seemed to only provoke him. As soon as I got up he moved faster towards me. I turned away from him to make my escape but he yelled "hey man can I bother you for a moment?" People started to look at us so I didn't want to make a scene and I just complied. He asked me if I would like to take a picture with him and I tried explaining I was getting on a flight soon but he wasn't having it. He got some other person and gave them his phone and told them to take a picture of us together. I was fucking pissed at this point, this guy has no respect for anyone else and was actually bothering me for a fucking photo with his no-dime drawing ass. I was seeing red so it went by fast and after the picture was taken he thanked me from the bottom of his heart and offered me his shitty reddit art he printed out online and I told him to fuck off. About 3 days afterwards I'm home and browsing twitter when I find a """""fan page""""" posted this image pretending to be me. Fuck Seth.
>>
I fucking love these Seth threads. Post MOAR OP, for the love of Jesus H. Christ, POST MOAR!!!
>>
>>2435235
World's biggest retard
End your fucking life
Do it
Please
I'm begging you
You clearly have no purpose on earth. just kill yourself fucking faggot
>>
>>2435013
Damn Seth is such an alpha
>>
File: seth-rollins.png (372KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
seth-rollins.png
372KB, 600x450px
I went to a convention one time and stood in line to get a picture with Seth Rollins. When I was close to the front I heard him bully the fat kid he was taking a picture with.

"WELL ITS THE BIG SHOW!" He screamed when the kid walked over. Then he did that obnoxious fake laugh. The fat guy kinda chuckled along but looked really hurt. Seth looked at him and said, "Sorry marshmallow, it'll cost you double cause I might need to take two pictures to get all of you." The kid started looking at the ground, his face was obscured but I would bet he was close to tears. Seth was looking around to see if anyone else was laughing. No one was.

When they posed for the picture, Seth made a face like the fat guy smelt really awful. The guy complely broke down when he saw the photos afterwards. He kept harassing people in line until finally security came over and acted like they were about to grab him and toss him out on his ass but he screeched and ran off. I was so disgusted I decided I didn't want to be a Rollins fan anymore. He's a fucking prick
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
I met this clown when WWE was doing a house show in my city and he came to the gym I work at.
He was wearing his WWE shirt and a pair of shorts. He came up to me at the front desk with a big grin on his face. "Whaddup lunk" he said while painfully pinching my arm, "wheres the crossfit section?".
We aren't a very large gym and I told him that we don't have a crossfit area(fuck that unsafe bullshit). Also, that since we don't like drop-ins it would be 15$ for the day.
He suddenly put on a serious face and asked me if I knew who he was. I told I just worked there and that he had to pay. He asked if I knew who he was again. I could tell he was trying to look really intense. I calmly explained that it was the gyms policy and that if he wanted to train he had to pay the $15.
He just turned around and walked out without saying anything.
He came back about 10 minutes later with a small jar of pennies and nickels. He poured them all over the counter and floor and looked at me with a big grin.
"15 dollars right? Keep the change"
Then he did this obnoxious fake laugh, put on his earbuds and walked away.

While I was still working the desk one of the female trainer told me she saw him take off his shirt and start curling in the squat rack. Apparently whenever a girl would walk by he would start audibly counting "two hundred fifty six...two hundred fifty seven..." or some other ridiculous numbers.
Another one of our trainers told me he ran into Seth loudly complaining about how our health bar vending machine "couldnt break a hundo"
>>
File: 7bxBrt7.jpg (29KB, 322x380px) Image search: [Google]
7bxBrt7.jpg
29KB, 322x380px
>>2437326
contd

I saw him a while later in the free weight area. There were a bunch of younger (highschool) kids who were really big fans. They were really excited that they were working out with Seth Rollins. He let them work in sets with him which seemed pretty cool until I heard the shit he was telling them. He kept giving them really fucked up advice: like to use their backs more for squats and to jerk the weights when curling. He made a couple kid use weight that was way too heavy for them and then he would laugh and say shit like, "Your form is MIZ-erable" when they would struggle. I had to finally step in when he bullied one of the smaller kids into doing a 2plate bench press. You could tell the kid was unsure, but Rollins kept calling him a pussy until he relented. The kid managed to get the bar up but could barely hold the weight locked in. Seth was laughing and saying "You wanna meet the Undertaker?" while pushing down on top of the bar. The kid was really scared for his life. I jumped in before it could go any further, and told Seth he had to leave the weight area.

We eventually had to ask him to leave the premises because we caught him in our Juice Bar blowing bubbles in some of our less 'in shape' clients' drinks.
Guy was a total asshole.

Oh and I forgot to mention there was only $9.47 in the jar he dumped.
>>
>>2435013
Do you guys make.these things up?
>>
>>2437392
no these are all verified
>>
>>2437392
Nah. Seth is just a huge piece of shit.
>>
>>2437393
>>2437395
Replies are going up but not posters
Hmmmmm. ........
>>
>>2437395
Pretty much Seth is way too alpha for these plebs
>>
>>2437405
seething
>>
>>2437398
>>2437456
Again
Hmmmmm
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nfkrmcSsdO1qdvr05.jpg (26KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nfkrmcSsdO1qdvr05.jpg
26KB, 500x288px
Me and a buddy met this man-child when we went to a house show in our city. He completely fucked up my cast.

After the show we waited outside to get some signatures. I had recently broken my arm playing football and was asking some of the guys to sign my cast. Most were total bros. The best were Dean, AJ and Big E who all wrote little messages, and I even got Roman to sign his RR (backward/forward r) insignia.
Seth came out and saw the attention I was getting and came over. "Lemme see that" he said, and grab/twisted my arm around to see all the signatures. It really hurt, and he musta liked the groan of pain I made because he started giving me this really stupid grin.
I think he was pissed by Romans little insignia because he said "Im gonna give you something much better"
He started drawing a huge version of his logo right in the middle of the cast. About half way through he messed up a couple lines. He got this perturbed look on his face and mumbled "Too bad", but instead of trying to fix it or just giving up he started crossing it all out. He kept covering it until it just looked like a huge shitty bird nest RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CAST. He even crossed out some of the message that AJ had wrote!!
I was looking at him completely speechless, and he must have seen because he said "At least it matches your face". Then he just walked off.

Worst thing is now I'm stuck wearing this stupid looking cast for the next 6 weeks.
>>
>>2437723
Tip top lel
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.