[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In what is probably going to be his last Mania, can we give the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: big-show.jpg (21KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
big-show.jpg
21KB, 670x377px
Some people called him the second coming of Andre the Giant or Andre's son. Arguably the best big man the business has ever seen, The Big Show's contract is set to expire in Feb 2018 and he's said recently that he's done after that. This means that in all likelihood, Wrestlemania 33 will be his last.
I know he's alienated some people in recent years due to some thinking he was taking a spot from a newer guy and been the subject of some mean-spirited chants from the crowd (Please retire!). Whatever you may think of him... from Paul Wight to the Giant to Captain Insano to Big Show, from feuds with Big Bossman and Goldberg to WrestleMania matches with a young John Cena and an in his prime Undertaker, his impact on the business and entertainment in general (looking at you Waterboy and Jingle All The Way) cannot be denied. An almost 22 year career, ladies and gents.
As everyone knows he was working as hard as ever to get into shape for a match with Shaq that will not be happening unless it delays into a SummerSlam 2017 match. He will be in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
I'd like to make a simple request to those who are going to be in the stands in Orlando... give the big guy (the real big guy, not Cryback) one last hurrah, will ya? He's earned it.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>2432181
OP took off with his tail between his legs
good eye man.
>>
>>2432181
There are at least three reddit reposts up, cuckter must have forgotten to take his ADD meds
>>
>>2432181
>actually browsing reddit
you fuck off
>>
I'm still can't get over
>best big man in the business

That isn't a picture of Kane.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.