[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the real women's revolution. Horsewomen are are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: vindictive bitch.webm (660KB, 854x479px) Image search: [Google]
vindictive bitch.webm
660KB, 854x479px
This was the real women's revolution. Horsewomen are are cheap imitation except Becky Lynch.
>>
File: srt.jpg (32KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
srt.jpg
32KB, 250x272px
>>2429517
>except Becky Lynch.
>>
>>2429520
>waa waaa waaa
>>
>>2429520
You stopped reading at the end of the post?
>>
BRIE BELLA BOUGHT A TICKET JOHAWN!
>>
>>2429520
It was the end of the post, good for you
>>
Never cared for the Bellas. Epitome of nepotism.

I do however hate the woman's revolutions because it undermines actual GOATS like Trish, Mickie, Beth, and even LayCool. They pretend the women were all Torrie tier until Paige and the Horseettys showed up.
>>
>>2429608
The name is misleading, but it is a clear distinction when they got 2 women matches on Raw that lasted more than 3 minutes.
The revolution is about the women's booking and the recruitment basis, not really the talent.
>>
File: 1490544638296.jpg (864KB, 2170x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1490544638296.jpg
864KB, 2170x1095px
>>2429608
>>2429608
You're spot on. But the Bellas are a good example of what a woman's revolution is supposed to be. Sasha Banks and the horsewoman were part of a speech by Steph & Trip which actually said "You are now just like the men, no more divas but superstars." No real woman or feminist would take that shit, it's not empowering at all. Heck Becky Lynch did a shoot on it and that's why she became the jannetty because Steph doesn't like her for speaking the truth. They went on to make a big deal on any match where women main evented to any match with a gimmick. OMG FIRST LADDER MATCH WITH WOMEN PLEASE CLAP EVERYONE. That's not empowering, it's sympathizing and insulting.

Now take the Bellas who have actually become a franchise and entrepreneurs without using a gimmick revolution. Same can be said for Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, Eve Torres
>>
>>2429679
You mean women wrestlers should thrive to be kardashians?
>>
>>2429608
at least torrie was pretty

nia jax is just as untalented and has no eye candy to oogle either
>>
>>2429679

Dumbass you have no idea what you're talking about.

Women's revolution is about giving talented women their deserved opportunity, its about putting talent and skills above looks. The Four horsewoman were those talented women. You can complain about it being celebrated too much on the show, that's valid criticism but it doesn't take away from the fact WWE looking past looks, boobs and bikinis is a massive change in their policy and one that deserving of acknowledgement from the community.
>>
>>2429688
hi r/squaredcircle

the epic leaks are over you can go home now
>>
>>2429692
Thanks, I'll do just that. Who would ever hang around in this shithole anyway? Maybe pedos and basement dwellers would but no respectable human would stay here.
>>
>>2429688
cringe
>>
>>2429692
I know right? We only care about bewbz and PUPPIES!!!
>>
File: anna-kendrick-15944[2].jpg (149KB, 1031x1600px) Image search: [Google]
anna-kendrick-15944[2].jpg
149KB, 1031x1600px
>>2429688
>acknowledgement from the community.
Bullshit, it all happened when Linda McMahon was about to run for office. You know what's funny? you are knocking down women for participating in Bikini, B&P Matches. And I'm willing to throw down $5000 you're probably the same faggots who go "Bliss has a great butt, Sasha's ass is so good, boss butt best butt" then go and make a waifu general which fails to catch on and gets archived in a day

>>2429707
You would probably enjoy /pol/ it's where the rejected forms of society dwell and it has 2 strips of anonymity taken out
>>
>>2429685
>not liking a bigger dark skin woman

What's wrong? Can't handle her?
>>
>>2429758
Alicia Fox is a better choice for that
>>
File: bestwrestlers.jpg (867KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bestwrestlers.jpg
867KB, 1600x1600px
Women have actually become bigger draws than men. Bayley, Sasha and Asuka sell tons of merch
>>
File: yZKiaDb.jpg (27KB, 547x338px) Image search: [Google]
yZKiaDb.jpg
27KB, 547x338px
>"The Undertaker"
>Doesn't bury people and is generally happy to help other guys get over
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.