[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's get this straight. Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, Becky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

File: trash.png (589KB, 615x843px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
589KB, 615x843px
So let's get this straight. Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, Becky Lynch, Natalia, Naomi, Carmella, Austin Aries and Neville are all on the Wrestlemania 33 pre-show while fucking Pitbull, Flo Rida, some faggot named Lunch Money Lewis and some other spook are on the main card to deliver a horribly phoned in and uninteresting 20 minute musical performance which will be met with booing or just indifference from the crowd in attendance. Reminder that you're retarded if you enable this sort of shit. It's ridiculous.
>>
absolutely !! is absolute shame, not only because this piece of shit is gonna spent time in a shitty WM, more shit to the pile. A friend says that he will stay in the bathroom a lot of time to space to this turd, this WM can be the most shitty in years if no the most
>>
>>2429327
Doesn't the crowd boo every non-wrestler that shows up? I thought WWE would learn by now to keep it wrestling only or something.
>>
File: Roman_Reigns.0.jpg (44KB, 823x483px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns.0.jpg
44KB, 823x483px
It was a shitty thing to do because those two matches deserve to be on the main program and fucking Shitbull and Friends deserves to be on the preshow.

Fuck the rollercoaster too.
>>
>>2429343
>Fuck the rollercoaster too.
I don't know, it's been a while since we had a special set for a WWE PPV. I'd wait to see what it looks like, and hopefully they get special sets from here on out like the old days
>>
File: GOAT.png (240KB, 485x534px)
GOAT.png
240KB, 485x534px
BASED PITBULL WORKING THE WOMENS """""" WRESTLING""""""" AND MANLETS FAGGOTS
>>
>>2429327
You just know that dumb anti-smarks will start defending this and saying "pitbull working the smarks" "this is for the casuals"
>>
>>2429355
>>2429356
Like pottery
>>
Rememinder that RAW used to have a random C list celebrity guest host every WEEK!

You should just be happy this is a once a year occurence now
>>
>>2429361
>Rememinder that RAW used to have a random C list celebrity guest host every WEEK!
You now realise that 2009-2011 RAW was Vince's true vision of what RAW should be
>>
It's for pissbreaks ya seething manlet
>>
>>2429355
GOAT
>>2429356
cringe
>>
I would be genuinely be more entertained by R Truth rapping in that timeslot instead if they HAD to do a rap segment to appeal to the florida shitskins
>>
>>2429356
hahahahaha of course this gonna happen, always must be intellectual superior that say that, it will be great if Romanetty enters after this retard just for jokes.

Anyway see you in the bathroom guys, we can do a group
>>
File: licky.gif (1MB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
licky.gif
1MB, 400x253px
But does anyone even listen to Pitbull and Flo Rida anymore?
>>
>>2429375
no.
>>
File: 1487830437989.gif (2MB, 380x214px)
1487830437989.gif
2MB, 380x214px
>>2429327
>bumping the cruiserweights to the pre-show
>not one of the tag matches or the god forsaken Andre battle royal
It's like they want it to fail. Of course the historic raw women's title match stays on because lord knows we haven't seen every participant fight each other 400 times already.
>>
Why can't you guys just be fucking positive for once? Some people actually like Pitbull. I used to go to clubs 8 years ago and Pitbull has some catchy ass shit. Or is it the brown people you're objecting to you shallow minded racists?
>>
File: jesusfckn.gif (1MB, 400x358px)
jesusfckn.gif
1MB, 400x358px
>>2429457
What the fuck are you talking about?
Yeah, Pitbull was kinda good like a fucking century ago but now he makes bland and awful music.
Same with Flo Rida.
I don't think anyone could name a song from Flo Rida other than Right Round and the fucking song from LAST YEAR'S Wrestlemania you fucking cuck.
>>
I hope all the fat smarks in attendance raise hell and disrupt this shit
>>
Silly OP, did you not know that people primarily go to WrestleMania for the 15 minute side-act of some semi-famous singer / "rapper". Which I am sure Vince forks out millions for and advertises them after all the tickets they're going to sell have already been sold.
>>
File: mad cunt.jpg (50KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
mad cunt.jpg
50KB, 957x621px
"Find me the most generic rock band or rapper no one likes or knows god damn it"!!!!- Vincent Kennedy McMahon
>>
File: 2190.jpg (13KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
2190.jpg
13KB, 480x405px
>>2429327
hate to say it but just a thought . Don't they bring in " local hometown " trying to get a bigger pop with the crowd? Bet they are all based out of Miami..
>>
>>2429437
>>2429437
>>2429437
>>2429437
>>
File: GOLD.png (264KB, 477x269px) Image search: [Google]
GOLD.png
264KB, 477x269px
>>2429327

Cheer for your favorites, boo the ones you hate.

Think about how you became a fan and just enjoy the amount of wrestling we have this week.

Try and not to be creative and get pissed off because of the booking. Forget that all exsists and believe it's real. Mark out when your favorite superstar comes out and Mark out harder when he gets that 3 count or submission victory.

Be a kid again. Enjoy the week and try to avoid spoilers. It will make that moment a lot more fun if you don't know what's going to happen.

Rate your own matches. Give a fuck less about what someone else rates it.

Take it all in, this is the 1 time a year where wrestling is socially relevant. Throw a party for mania. Have some friends over even if they don't watch wrestling. Bribe them with beer and some food.

Happy Wrestlemania week everyone. I hope you all enjoy it.
>>
It's like how the Tag Title unification got pushed to the preshow for >>>Kid Rock.

Mizorrison and the Colons worked their asses off in that feud and the unification was a big deal and the first sign of the brand split coming to a full close. Fuck that: preshow.
>>
>>2429446
The Battle Royal is on the pre show.

Pre show is Battle Royal, SD Wymns, and Manlets.
>>
>>2429575
just be the dug
>>
>>2429575
Back to /reddit/ with your gay "be positive and love the company and don't criticize!!" shit
>>
>>2429575
If people stopped booing reigns and just left he wouldn't be getting pushed.
>>
Name 4 artists that would do a better job and are more relevant

Hard mode: No rock
>>
File: comments to pitbull.png (752KB, 640x1089px) Image search: [Google]
comments to pitbull.png
752KB, 640x1089px
On the bright side, looks like people are at least voicing their displeasure at this instead of eating and lapping it all up. My question is, why the fuck do people keep watching this shitty fucking company when all they do is disappoint and alienate their fans?
>>
>>2429327
Vince delusional ass really thinks WM is Super Bowl tier and has these gay musical performances to be the "halftime entertainme" of the show.
>>
The IC belt was on preshow last year who gives a shit

People paid to see Wrestlemania they didn't pay to see wrestling. Female six pack challenge and championship of a show that less people on the network watch than Holy Foley would be scrapped from the card otherwise.
>>2429595
Except that's 100% different with the Network now you retard

There's no actual difference between the preshow and the main show anymore you guys are ridiculous.
>>
>>2429658
bc i have access to a network account i dont pay for desu
>>
>>2429327
The smackdown women's division is fucking dogshit and they haven't earned a spot on the main card. Fuck them. Sucks for Neville/Aries but at least now anybody can watch them without having to pay
>>
>>2429686
The IC belt was the first match on the main card last year
>>
>>2429701
No it wasn't it was the first match preshow and the entire stadium was empty because they fucked up the ticket scanning
>>
>>2429327
List out ALL the people in the pre-show and you could make a half decent match card for a pay-per-view.

Even some of the jobbers could be built before hand to be more significant to the audience.

Better than Fastlane'17 anyway
>>
>>2429327

i at least know pitbull and flo rida. WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK IS LUNCHMONEY LEWIS?
>>
It's basically an interval. You need a pissbreak somewhere in the middle of five hours of wrestling. Especially with this card and the current state of WWE. Imagine having to sit through 5 hours straight of that shit, there would be a Jonestown tier mass suicide by the end of the show.
>>
>>2429365
That's the entire show tho.
The ultimate pissbreak should be the tagline tbqh.
>>
>>2429695
this

>>2429706
your brain is broken
>>
>>2429479
I would imagine they could just use jericho and fozzy for this shit,the dude is already there and signed anyway
>>
>that time Bo had better rhymes than Flo
>>
>>2429327
Terrible, who the fuck are these irrelevant shits, that's right nobodies. A guaranteed piss break.
>>
>>2429327
MUH SPECTACLE
>>
>3 divas matches and this
I'm glad WWmeme is giving their obese fans time for numerous bathroom breaks
>>
I am definitely gonna be taking a spliff break when that shite is on.
Literally gone from having metal and punk as every single PPV theme... to having this fucking dreadful pop/rap hybrid bollocks on EVERY SINGLE PPV.
Having this lot perform on the main card is a kick in the face to everyone who grew up watching WWF.
>>
why does vince like flo rida so much? the guy hasn't drew a shekel in years
>>
>>2429646
Taylor Swift
Beyonce
Adele
The Chainsmokers
>>
It's called an intermission you absolute obese pedophile
>>
>>2429327

They should consider themselves lucky. The rest of the CW division aren't on the card.
>>
>>2430362
>WWE goes bankrupt

GAME OVER

Try again
>>
>>2429646
>Chance the Rapper
>Carrie Underwood
>Gary Clark Jr
ANOTHER ONE
>DJ Khaled
>>
i thought they get booed into oblivion and cry
>>
>>2429327
We FINALLY get the Summer Slam concert that the WWE cancelled. Thanks Steph!
>>
>nigger music
Is that the new pissbreak?
>>
>>2429327
It's the designated shit break. Raw is 27 hours long so they need at least one.
>>
>>2429658
Honestly the only reason i wathc WWE is so i can have shitpost material for /asp/ and the PPV gamethreads for the bantz with /asp/.
>>
>>2429706
that was the Rycuck vs spic manlet match for the US title
who gives a shit anyways?
>>
>>2430482

The post I asked to name four artist who would do a better job and are more relevant. It said nothing of expense.

And you'd think the WWE could meet halfway between the people I mentioned and fucking Pitbull and company.
>>
The musical performance is the piss break, moron.
>>
>>2429327
This would've been marginally awesome back in 2010
>>
>>2429341
Bringing in celebrities gets then publicity from non-wrestling publications. The celebrities also advertise it on their social media, which is usually a non-wrestling audience
>>
>>2429327
Pitbull literally draws more dimes than the entire roster combined.
>>
>The SD Women's championship match is on the pre-show because the champ is too short to be allowed on The Ultimate Thrill Ride. So are the Cruiserweights.

WOMANLETS AND FLIPPYSHITS BTFO
>>
>>2429575
god damn it stop being so rational and positive that isn't what this board is fucking for
>>
>>2429646
Calvin Harris
DJ Snake
Rihanna
Justin Bieber

WWE is already dying fast so at least give people that are actually relevant as a performance even if they go bankrupt.
>>
>>2429646
Honestly, just getting Metallica to play that song before the Seth HHH match would be more special.

They don't do that kind of thing very often.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (113KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
113KB, 1200x900px
>>2429327

E Drones will defend this

L M F A O

M

F

A

O
>>
>>2429327
>complaining about less divashit

Sucks for Nev and Aries tho
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.