[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keep hating on the undertaker for bullshit reasons /asp/. He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 220x170px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 220x170px
Keep hating on the undertaker for bullshit reasons /asp/. He is literally one of the biggest fucking wwe superstar and also wrestled decently. Talking of his cringeworthy persona,if millions of people like it the,it barely is a problem.
>>
>>2429292
The yard
For you
I will dig
With a shovel
My yard
I'm making space
For you
In my yard
You will go down
Like others
Like I buried them
In my yard
I will bury you
At wrestlemania
In my yard
Your grave
I will dig
With my shovel
Look at how I'm digging
My yard
>>
>>2429300
I will dig
In my yard
And bury you
Because that's what I do
I'm an undertaker
My job is to bury people
So here's a gravedigging montage
My job is shit
Why am I digging graves for a living anyway
Oh right
Wrestlemania
Forgot about that
I'm old
>>
>>2429292
Hey mark
>>
no questions about it, he is one of the biggest in wrestling. But when he lost.... everything change it plus the age is bad and he cant wrestle nowadays, if he was retired with dignity everything was ok but no...
>>
>>2429329
I agree you on that point but that doesn't mean anyone would relentlessly hate him. But i totally agree with that
>>
>>2429333
well... hate and 4chan are similar words so daijobudesu, if anons stop hating everything this community never be the same
>>
>>2429292
>wrestled decently

1/6th of his career he did.
>>
>>2429292
You're preaching to deaf ears. This is just a meme. Literally no one outside of this board thinks this.
>>
>>2429292
You need to go back.
>>
>>2429300
Is that actually lines from one of his promos? Hahaha
>>
>>2429434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSA3-buTMG0
>>
File: tenor.gif (882KB, 400x228px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
882KB, 400x228px
>>2429292
>>
>the last RAW before wrestlemania
>"as I was saying... you will... rest.... in..."
>".. peeeeeace........"
>raises his arms like fucking Gandalf
>nothing else afterwards, just some crackling thunder sound effects
that was pretty dull.
>>
>>2429425
Oh ok. Back to wredit or am i right?!
>>
>>2429308
Evoked a firm chuckle from me. kek indeed
>>
Taker shot himself into a work. Rumour has it he's circumsised
>>
>>2429503

Exactly it's the same dull routine before another big Taker Wrestlemania pay day.

Taker should have hung up his wrestling boots when the streak ended he's become a tired act, it's a shame he's out staying his welcome and ruining a fine legacy.
>>
File: op.png (281KB, 305x460px)
op.png
281KB, 305x460px
>>2429292
WORKED!!!
>>
>>2429292
WORKED
>>
File: ChrisBenoit.jpg (7KB, 200x250px)
ChrisBenoit.jpg
7KB, 200x250px
>>2429292
WORKED
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.