[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Kushida, /asp/. Why is he /ourguy/? Is it his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: kushida.jpg (47KB, 505x286px) Image search: [Google]
kushida.jpg
47KB, 505x286px
Tell me about Kushida, /asp/. Why is he /ourguy/? Is it his incredible flippy abilities? Is it the Back to the Future gimmick? Is it his based theme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37kM7eU2tmo
>>
his backflip into a dropkick thing is pretty cool looking
>>
>>2428774
He's just a very good wrestler, probably one of the best in NJPW, and has managed to craft himself a really solid character arc from underdog to junior ace, even more impressive considering booking never really gives a shit about his division
His matches with Kyle O'Reilly are amazing and his BoSJ match with Matt Sydal was one of the sleeper hits of last year, no idea why that didn't get more love. He also completely carried Ospreay in their second match. He's the shit
Also super cute
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 750x750px
Memeing his way to our hearts

He is the /asp/ JR Heavyweight champion

TIMESPLITTER!

KUUUUUUSHIDA!
>>
Does he have a chance to become a Heavyweight? Hiromu is like the only Jr Weight on his level.
>>
>>2429069
He's talked about wanting to be in the G1 as a Jr rep for a few years now, but whether or not it happens I don't know
>>
He's based as fuck, I thought he was the janetty of the time splitters when I first saw him because he didn't look as athletic as any of the jr tag teams he was facing but when he went solo he blew me away tbqh. He's got a really underrated technical side to his wrestling that I dig the hell out of. Him and Hiromu granted neither move up will be the GOATs of that division before one of them ends up permanently in a wheel chair from their matches.

Kushida's matches with Liger fucking ruled as well, I want Hiromu vs Liger.
>>
KUSHIDA is great, in some years he is gonna main event Wrestle Kingdom but he needs more experience and some more muscular mass but the kid is awesome, I hope the best for him
>>
>>2428774
I don't trust the judgement of people who don't stylize KUSHIDA's name in full caps.
>>
>>2429373
I just can't be arsed to hold down shift or hit the caps key on and off.
>>
What are his best matches?
>>
>>2430654
vs Takahashi at WK 11
vs Kyle O'Riley sometime in 2016
vs Omega in 2015 and 2016
>>
>>2428774

New Japan's Jr. Aces

90's : Jushin Liger
00's : Tiger Mask IV
10's : KUSHIDA

so based tbhqpham
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.